SnapEngage Reviews

SnapEngage

Live Chat Software for Sales and Support Teams

SnapEngage

Amazing interface and stellar customer support

Pros

The amazing support of the customer service team and the new interface makes it easier than ever to customize and to use.

Cons

I like everything about SnapEngage since the new interface has been launched.

excellent service

Pros

The support is amazing. Since we have been using the service we have only gone down once, the support team at SnapEngage were on the issue super quick, kept us updated, had it resolved quickly. The next day they sent us a summary of what happened, what was done and why. Excellent service!

Cons

I'd really like searchable databases and logs. Pulling specific agent/customer info is sometime laborious. Info can be pulled if logs are converted to Excel first but this is not always and quick and easy as the rest of system.

Lead SNAP

Product and support is made CUSTOMER TOWARD. Support team is super friendly and helpful, they have helped with tech issues and leading where to find them if they were on our side.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to implement. Easy to maintain. Good UX from both sides. A lot of variable when to show, where to show (pop up).

Cons

We don't have cons at the moment at functionality level where we use it.

Very happy with functionality and value

Pros

Easy to use and setup, we selected it because of the range of other platforms it integrates with (which of course are the ones we also use). The integration is easy and just seems to work.

Cons

Some of the upgrades have deprecated some of our implementations and we have to make changes to our implementations to support the upgrades.

Great product, easy to use

Pros

Customer service was amazing with SnapEngage. I had to work with them on several occasions and never had one bad experience. The product is easy to use and looks nice. A great way to interact with customers.

Cons

I think it would be great to have the option to be able to save a transcript of a chat. Outside of that, I think its a great tool.

Great Chat Platform

Pros

Very user friendly. Great reporting. Emails you with offline chats.

Cons

Nothing really. I am not super tech savvy and I am able to do everything I need to on my own.

Engage in a Snap!

Overall, I think the tool is a great resource. We only have 1-2 people using/monitoring it from out end, but can see how resourceful it could be for teams with more people (i.e. call centers, sales teams, etc.)

Pros

The software provides a simple user friendly dashboard, and timely notifications of who visits your site. The email log of conversations that have taken place right after you wrap up is useful and allows you to easily forward on to anyone else that may need to see it.

Cons

I don't think its a software issue, but I often get 'unknown@example.com' when someone logs in to the software and I'm wondering if there is a way to have the email address as a mandatory requirement to speak with an agent.

Using SnapEngage for admissions purposes

The customer support team has been great!

Pros

It allows our applicants to easily contact us while looking at our website

Cons

The sync to Salesforce is a little clunky

Solid web chat SaaS

Pros

Customizable to your brand, integrations with Salesforce, easy to administrate

Cons

Not incredibly feature rich but it doesn't really need to be

Our members love to chat online

Our overall experience has been great. The implementation was simple and our members are loving the chat on our website.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. So many options when you are chatting with a member from sending them a file to providing them with a link to another page on your site.

Cons

User identification based on IP address has caused some issues because most of our members are at the same IP address and therefore it appears that they are someone else when chatting.

Pros and Cons

Makes it easy for my department to receive chats and review analytics, real-time. It is essential to bring in additional revenue.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great layout. The analytics allows me to see how fast we are getting to our prospects.

Cons

I really don't have anything to complain about. I am a big fan of the software.

Good Service but not a Standout Platform

It's been positive and live chat has had a great effect on the number of interactions we have with clients regularly.

Pros

Fairly easy to use and very trackable for our team.

Cons

When something is paused by one of our sales people, if the website visitor is already on the site they can still message the sales person and they can miss that message. In addition, we can't figure out how to require fields be filled out (name, email, question) while still using proactive chat.

Great

Pros

Everything is pretty self explanatory. Smooth understanding of program.

Cons

Sometimes there seems to be a delay in chats.

Love the new interface

Pros

I like the ability to transfer chats to other team members and send attachments to the website visitor. Makes my job much more efficient in helping the client.

Cons

The new interface is awesome but there's a small learning curve to know where all the functionality is at.

Does what it needs to do

its been good. Customer service could use some improvement, I've had a few experiences where I've been treated like I'm stupid. Most of the reps are awesome though. Just one or two bad apples.

Pros

It a nice feature, the new interface is nice.

Cons

Implementation could be easier. Also it operates funny on modals.

Great Product just not for us

Pros

Users and customers loved using snapengage. The features worked and so did the integrations.

Cons

The product was so successful it cannibalized our other contact channels that were more cost effective for the company. Doing complicated sales over chat is not ideal.

Easy to deploy and administer

Pros

I liked that it was easy to deploy in our environment. Love the Slasforce integration Fantastic support.

Cons

No way to export analytical data to Salesforce No bots Occasionally chat routing will freeze, requiring the refresh of the client page

Snap Engage is a Snap

Overall, it has increased effectiveness of my team and made it easier on the customers, so I am very happy we engaged this software.

Pros

I love the opportunity to speak with customers as well as capture new lead information. Customers can order on the fly or ask me to charge their card for a delivery and it takes just a minute.

Cons

Showtimes it doesn't load properly, and the screen isn't as easy to use.

We Love SnapEngage

We have multiple users, and everyone finds the software easy, and our customers love it too.

Pros

the software is very easy to setup and use.

Cons

Can't really think of anything that we don't like about SnapEngage. It's a great product.

SnapEngage Review

Pros

Inexpensive, very robust feature set as well as security compliance.

Cons

It would help if there was an accessibility study provided for the agent, customer and administrator portals. The Robo chat is just getting started and doesn't have much for configurability, yet. The admin console needs to get rearranged to make it more intuitive.

It's easy to engage with SnapEngage!

We use SnapEngage to offer another alternative for working parents to connect with us. If they need medical advice or to make an appointment they can do it right from their computer and get a live person in our office. We have been so pleased with how easy to use this chat feature is for both our staff and patients. I would highly recommend this to other practices.

Pros

Learning how to use it was so easy which made implementation really quick with virtually no learning curve. This software is HIPAA compliant so it allows the opportunity to provide medical advice, accept pictures, and even collect payment information right through the chat window! Our patients absolutely love this feature.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I'm unhappy with.

Excellend product!

We love it and have introduced it to many other departments here at the University.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and understand. So many features!

Cons

So many options that you sometimes get lost.

Smooth, professional, efficient, low-maintenance

Pros

Easy to use and navigate; the IP location feature is really cool and useful; customer support is always top notch, and you can tell they are continuously striving to improve the product.

Cons

A couple of settings are a little vague with regards to its actual implementation on the front-end. Overall, very solid product; very impressed.

Fantastic Sales Tool

Pros

I love being able to chat with a prospect as they are actively looking at our resources. Great for training new folks to familiarize themselves with the customer and product before hopping on the phones.

Cons

Sometimes on the phone the alerts can be heard on the other end and can be distracting.

SnapEngage is easy to use!

All in all, SnapEngage is a solid software. I think they are a newer company, so I think they will keep improving. Their support is amazing, so that is awesome.

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up and customize this software. It didn't take much training to have my agents ready to go on it!

Cons

It could use a bit more reporting features, but it seems they are adding new things all the time. I would love an easy way to track missed chats (the ones that get transferred to another), the ability to delete bad chat surveys (we get a lot of students messing around on the chat and then rating our agents badly), and a way for the transcript to be sent easily to the customer.