SoTellUs Logo

Review management platform with invites and referrals

SoTellUs Reviews

Suggested alternatives

nicejob
birdeye
score-my-reviews

What I liked most is the simplicity yet uniqueness of the software. The colour theme is splendid and also makes it easy to read what is most important and save on time.
I like how easy the interface is when giving the mobile site to the patient, and I like that the reviews are captured on your site and they are shared with other platforms.
The online page is a bit confusing. Reviews show up sporadically.
SoTellUs seems to "own" your reviews. And you're trapped into paying monthly for the service if you want to keep your video reviews.
SoTellUs holds all the reviews not google which is where it really counts. No updates to the services.

KP

Katelyn P.

Chaos Recovery Strategist

Executive Office, self-employed

Great idea & easy to use but cheap-looking design

Transcript

Katelyn P.: I'm Katelyn I'm a chaos recovery strategist in the business consulting industry. And I give...

Matthew V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best review software out there

Overall an extremely positive experience. Their customer support is great, the interface is really easy to use. Easy to update billing details if needed. Lot's of versatility for many industries with this software.

Pros

So many things to like. First of all, it is less expensive than other softwares out there. That is important to me because in the past I have worked with smaller local businesses and SoTellus review software makes it easier for their budgets. Secondly, the ease of getting set up is nice. Compared to software I have used in the past I can have it set up and running review campaigns within 15 minutes....

Cons

It took me a little while to figure out how to customize the widget to automatically place reviews on your website. I'm not a major coder by any means, however I committed the time to figure it out which took about 15 minutes. I could've called for support as well.

NC

Nancy C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great Software

Made more potential clients (customers) take a look at us.

Pros

The software and the setup was so easy to use and easy for my clients to leave a review that I love it. The software has been able to integrate with our website and other programs that we are able to use to get the reviews and ease of access for our customers to show their support to us.

Cons

I like everything about the software. I don't have anything negative that I don't like as of now.

DB

Dan B.

Used other for less than 6 months

Just another ap that doesn't get used.

Pros

Good idea. I wanted to leave it at that but I guess I have to type more in order for the submit button to work.

Cons

The software did not post to my website or facebook. I have no idea where my reviews landed but I never found any online. Also most of my customers didn't want to do a video review. I found another ap that does my scheduling and billing and reviews for the same price.

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I believe there may be some confusion. You currently have the widget on your website that is displaying the reviews. It is on your reviews page on your website. Also I see that there is a video review as well. Here is the link directly to the reviews on your website: http://thecleanuppro.com/five-star-reviews.html. As for the reviews not...

KM

Kevin M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Review of SoTellUs

Had a great initial influx of reviews, Petered out as time went on

Pros

It was easy to use and implement. Liked the option for video or text reviews.

Cons

Putting it to use. Asking for the review and then filming (possibly) it.

SF

Simone F.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Best Patient Review Provider!

From setup to training our team, SoTellUs has been great at answering our questions and providing a robust review system that is easy to use.

Pros

So easy to set up and use. We really use SoTellUs in a unique way so every now and then I need to reach out to Customer Support. Customer Support is always friendly and helpful, responsive and they go over and beyond. I have compared prices with other companies and SoTellUs gives the most services at a great rate. It doesn’t make you harass people for reviews like my dentist’s review platform - former dentist. I couldn’t stand the constant review requests. SoTellUs is efficient, effective, not pushy.

Cons

Cannot think of a single thing I don’t like about SoTellUs. I recommend it to everyone all the time.

SS

Stephen S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use Get More of the Customers You Prefer

They set up the review page on our website. We didn't have to do much at all to implement. I didn't use the software for about a year. I just forgot about it, but when I started using I noticed my Google presence improved. Google likes positive reviews and good customer service, so they help by ranking you above those who don't.

Pros

It is so simple to use. Just click on the icon and record a testimonial. The patient has the option to post the review on their Facebook page, which is where it can really spread the word. The customer has multiple ways to record a testimonial, print, voice, or video. I have noticed the procedures I use Sotellus to promote are doing well. I wanted to get more patients needing procedures because they take less time for the same amount of revenue, so I only use Sotellus to promote those procedures and it appears to be working well.

Cons

Really, no gripes about this product. It works.

JJ

Joseph J.

Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees

Best Review Software Ever!!!!

The software did what they said it would do. Great customer service! They made me feel like I was part of the Sotellus Family! I could understand the customer support, they definitely did not outsource to some third world country.

Pros

Video reviews of the best! Nothing like it. It is Simple and Easy to Use to capture our reviews.

Cons

Some staff members had some old Android phones that the software was a little glitchy on. But it works fine on Android and on all our iPhone's.

Hey Joseph, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and you taking time to review us :-) We are so happy to hear you like how simple and easy it is to get video reviews from your customers. We have worked really hard to accomplish exactly that.

YG

Yusheeka G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Review Software!

My overall experience, in the past 2 years that I've worked with them, have been great. I've had no complaints and if ever I have a question (which I rarely do), I always know that I can call them.

Pros

The best part about this software is that it allows me to automatically send review invitations out, offer various ways/channels to post the reviews (including Facebook & Google), and then it automatically creates a social media Facebook post to my business page whenever someone leaves me a new 4-star review or better. These, to me, are the essential features of this product.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons for this product, sorry, lol.

AM

Ashley M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

SoTellUs Product Review

It has been fantastic. Each time I have had a questions or needed to speak with someone I am always able to reach someone who is not only kind but knowledgeable. They are quick to send the information needed for our finance departments, etc.

Pros

I love that it is so easy to embed onto our website, compiles our reviews from multiple social media sites without me having to do anything, and the cost is so reasonable.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. We do not currently use the full resource of this company but are in love with what we do use.

Jeff J.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

So Tell Us may be the best marketing tool we have

We are a new to internet marketing and trying to establish an online presense.We hired and fired three Google Online Companies who were supposed to be getting us online reviews. After 6 months we have about 20 reviews.Then we hired So Tell Us and in our first month we had more than 40 reviews and it only fot better. After six month we had more than 300 reviews.

Pros

It is so simple to use So Tell Us. They do all the work. And the reviews just keep coming.

Cons

There aren't any cons. I have nothing to complain about.

RS

Richard S.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

The Software is great

Pros

I have no issue with the software. everything is simple and straight forward to use.

Cons

We aren't seeing any attributed leads come from all of our video reviews that have been posted over the years. Just like other review services or websites, I think that people are discounting the reliability of an online review from people they don't know vs a first had account of experiences from known friends or family.

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your review and thank you for your business :-) Your video reviews used to get 30,000+ views every month. However the old marketing company that is no longer your marketing company had removed the videos from your website and disconnected the Facebook so the reviews were no longer being shared there anymore. When this happened the views dropped significantly. Also we notice you do not have the referral system running. We would be happy to jump on a call to help get this all running and maximize the program for you :-)

MB

Michael B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

feedback

it's good. I can capture testimonials on the spot. I just want a bit more as described above.

Pros

I like how easy the interface is when giving the mobile site to the patient, and I like that the reviews are captured on your site and they are shared with other platforms!

Cons

1) People should be able to opt in and say yes to sharing the testimonials right when they use the software. so now they cannot; it must go to their mobile phone where they can then stop the process. 2) they are not shared on enough places. I want these testimonials shared on all platforms!(yelp, google, FB, instagram, etc. and put on to my website!)

Hi Michael, We really appreciate your review and thank you for your business! We are so happy to hear you like how easy collecting a review is. As for the reviews sharing to Google, Facebook, and your website, this is done automatically for you. The reviews will post to your facebook feed, Google my business, and your website. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact your success coach at 480-832-5511. Have a sensational day! :-)

JA

John A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The Best Review Marketing System Hands Down

I have loved being able to capture amazing 5 star video reviews for my business and then using those videos in my marketing strategies.

Pros

How quickly and easily you can capture customer reviews, including video reviews.

Cons

I would love to see it sync to your YouTube channel for fast and easy uploads to YouTube right from the dadhboard.

Hi John, Thank you so much for your review and being an awesome customer! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving getting video reviews :-) Youtube syncing is definitely on our radar. If you ever need anything we are always here for you!

MH

Michael H.

Benefits in social media

Consistently getting quality reviews, that are verified. With google, they are not verified and you cannot control how google gets your reviews.

Pros

The ease of implementing this very important feature i.e. obtaining quality reviews, makes this a tool that works and is easy for the not so technical person, to use. It's in automatic and allows me to integrate my reviews in to my web site and social media very easily

Cons

It would be great to allow this to be shown on my google landing page.

KK

Keith K.

Internet, 1-10 employees

So easy to collect reviews now!

WONDERFUL. The staff is great! Support team is really on top of answering questions and getting issued resolved quickly.

Pros

SoTellUs makes adding reviews to our website simple! The social media and google integrations are a great bonus too. The ease of use to collect reviews has helped us gain a lot of credibility with our audience.

Cons

From a website designer standpoint having more control over the reviews would be wonderful. Such as individual reviews in a carousel or being able to embed selected reviews for different products and services. The colors are also a challenge because some of the features are using images which can make the color pallette from the Custom Reviews or the Play Button clash with the website.

wn

wendi n.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

My Two Cents

Everyone who saw it when I was first promoting it loved it. The they would slide off when it came time to even engage in the free trial. Why? Because they had to do something different.

Pros

It is a great testimonial tool which kills a few birds with one stone. Reviews, SEO, and credibiility to prospects

Cons

I love the software, the issue is not with Sotellus the issue, as with any software tool, is it only as good as the commitment from the people on the team who are put to task to use it. Unless there is a WIIFM (Whats in it for me) element to setting it up correctly, asking for referrals and engaging to the software it slides off the radar. There needs to be an assigned person in an organization who champions, monitors, reports and ties the organizational benefits to the tool and use of it with customers. The average sales and or customer service person, unless they know how it benefits them will choose other activities they feel most benefit them

MK

Matthew K.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

If you’re not using SoTellUs, you’re missing out!

Excellent tool for you business and your on-line reputation!!!

Pros

The software along with the mobile app is very user-friendly and has been a great asset to our company. We have captured hundreds of five star reviews for our company that wouldn’t have happened if we were not using SoTellUs.

Cons

There’s really nothing that we don’t like about the software we are very pleased with the product.

JP

Jeremy P.

One happy customer!

EXCELLENT!

Pros

That I can immediately get reviews right after a job is done when the customer is glowing with satisfaction! Your customers don’t need to be on Yelp, Facebook, have a Gmail or a this or that to give you an instant review, and it’s truly phenomenal that the reviews auto upload to your website, Facebook automatically, people almost never bother filling out a review on the follow up link but you still...

Cons

I’m not too techy, it’s simple and it works!

AL

Ashley L.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Great Product

I really enjoy SoTellUs and am happy we use their product.

Pros

I love that the product posts directly to your Facebook page to assist in boosting your social media presence.

Cons

I would like to see a little less data entry while meeting with a customer to get a review. It's a lot of entering/clicking while meeting with someone.

GB

George B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Amazing Marketing Tool

Pros

SoTellUs Organizes patient feedback collection and publication, saving time and making feedback collection accessible to all staff.

Cons

SoTellUs auto-generated FB posts seem to use the same stock images with unnecessary repetition.

GS

Gidget S.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Great Product

We have not had any problems with SoTellUs. We have been completely happy with the product, the response of our clients and the look and feel of the reviews on our website, Facebook and Google.

Pros

I like the look of the reviews and that they post to our website, Facebook or Google depending on the client's desire. It is easy enough that clients don't hesitate to review us.

Cons

Based on our settings, I'm never sure if anyone has reviewed us and given us less than a 4 star review. If so, not sure where they go and if they allow us the opportunity to respond.

SB

Steven B.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great way to grow your business

Pros

Lots of people say they will give a review, then don't. This gives you the opportunity to capture it before you leave, and if they don't want to drops reminders via text/email. It also allows you to offer coupons or discounts thru Facebook, etc.

Cons

Can't say I have negatives. I went from maybe 20 reviews a year to over 150 reviews in less than 6 months. It also puts reviews on Google business as blog posts for you.

JP

Joe P.

Used other for 1-2 years

Cool Idea --- costly every month!

Pros

The video reviews are authentic. They can't be faked. They're great to send to perspective clients.

Cons

Hi Joe, Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you love the videos. Sorry for any confusion about ownership of reviews. You can cancel anytime and download all the videos to use in your marketing at anytime. We simply don't continue to host the videos as that costs us money and if your not paying for your subscription we would just be losing money every month. So to reiterate you can downloaded the videos at any time and host them anywhere you would like :-)

SM

Steve M.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Visual Testimonials are Killer

Great - I think that my market appreciates the videos that my current clients made.

Pros

I have a degree in Rhetoric and believe in the written and spoken word. What SoTellUs is able to do is but a face to the written word. Most others just say: Thomas B says or Sally F says. We don't know these people but watching a video puts an associative face to a testimonial. Offering all options is empowering....

Cons

nothing in particular That's it

cr

corey r.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Been using for about 6 months

Overall it has helped our business. I wish it were easier for our customers to review and post the reviews to their facebook, the bbb, and google. They often do the review and then only post it to the sotellus review.

Pros

I like that it captures the reviews and puts them all in to a container I added to my website. I also like that it allows you to have a way to filter people who are going to a leave a negative review just because they are not a nice person.

Cons

I don't like how challenging it is for my customers to review me if I am not with them. They do the review but rarely do they know how to post it to the other sites we want them to. Its too cumbersome and takes too much time and too many steps to post to the other sites.

Hi Corey, Thank you so much for your review :-) When it comes to getting more Google, Facebook, or BBB reviews we recommend choosing that option specifically in your SoTellUs dashboard. This way when the customer is asked to do the review the only option they have are Facebook, Google, and BBB. If you need any help setting this up please contact your success coach at 480-832-5511. Thank you so much and have a sensational day! :-)