FixMe.IT Reviews

4.75/5 (301 reviews)

Strong Remote Management App - good balance of features for price

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Overall, it's fast, simple, lightweight and good for get at this cost point.

Jeff Ensminger

Our money-maker for tech support

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.

Keith Fryatt

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.

Anonymous

FixMe.IT is very easy to use and is extremely reliable.

Reviewed 2018-01-24

I find that end users have a very easy time navigating the interface when walking them through connecting to their workstation using the FixMe.IT website. Setting up unattended access is a breeze. The layout of the drop down menu when connected to workstations is very simple and intuitive. It has many useful features including Scaling, which is definitely needed when working off high resolution screens like my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Being able to pan across multiple screens on a workstation or just locking into one specific screen is a very nice feature as well. I definitely use the screen recording function when doing demos along with the laser pointer and marking pen. Saving the recording and sending it to users is always appreciated. Being able to transfer files between my workstation and end users workstation is a must and works great. My favorite feature that was recently added to FixMe.IT is being able to work on multiple computers at once. I have a 3 monitor setup in my office and I can be doing multiple tasks remotely for one or many clients at once. The fee for this service is very reasonable.

Sheldon King

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

Andrew Fortman

The single most valuable tool in any arsenal

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I am able to diagnose and fix my company's hardware and software packages from anywhere at any time.

John McCrae

Our first choice in remote desktop applications

Reviewed 2019-02-20

For us fast and accessible customer support is paramount - our clients love the ease at which they can show my team the issue they want fixed or have my staff take control of their screen and demo a new feature etc. We have excellent reviews for the support we offer and a part of that is due to the ease of sharing desktops using FixMe.IT

James Pence

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Reviewed 2017-07-01

Already stated earlier in the review.

Mark Fredericks

Easy to Connect with Customers

Reviewed 2017-03-30

We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.

Anonymous

I have been using FixMe.IT for several years and it works excellent for remote support scenarios

Reviewed 2018-01-24

Makes my life easier to fix things for clients instead of trying to walk them through or have them describe error messages.

R. Curtis McBroom

Best Remote Access Software Available

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic.

Christopher Deal

Great and easy to use Remote Software

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Being able to remotely manage clients on a day to day basis.

Larry Kessler

Works well at a price that fits my business.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Fairly simple with most of the useful features anyone could want in a product like this. Lacks a couple of features the competition has, but those aren't critical.

Paul Atton

We just use it. It just works very well.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Quick and easy support for all our Windows clients.

Jon Cohen

My experience has been fantastic. I can put it on my home machine and work machine. I

Reviewed 2017-12-19

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

Ryan Lucas

Fast and Reliable

Reviewed 2018-05-19

I'm a small business offering managed services (MSP) to my clients. Remote Monitoring solutions usually include some form of remote access but it's no comparison to FixMe. By keeping them separate I don't have to be concerned about setting up access all over again if I switch RMM solutions in the future. For my residential clients I can use FixMe in conjunction with apps such as CCleaner Cloud to connect and then patch applications. FixMe is the framework in which I build my business.

Zachery Berkey

Quick and easy to use. Nice GUI for grouping and monitoring.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

- I enjoy how easy it is to see my connected computers and their online status, being able to name them, group them or remove them from a group. - The spreadsheet totals for connection times is very useful for showing clients the work/time put into maintenance or troubleshooting on their devices. - It is nice that the program is not reliant on a browser. lightweight. - Very quick, patient, efficient, and friendly with customer service.

Craig Swan

Reviewed 2018-08-21

I like that the program does not need to be installed on the customers computer. It connects fast and allows for support

Ryan Schussler

Satisfied overall

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Ease of use and it's features for supporting multiple displays. Addition of ability to control more than one computer at a time was a great update.

Bob Ginn

reliable, fast, easy for me and my customers to use

Reviewed 2018-06-29

The service's reliability is very good- near 85 percent of connections without any loss of connectivity during sessions.

Ethan Gosse

Review for Fixme.it

Reviewed 2019-05-14

I have been able to seamlessly resolve all desktop issue with all users who are based outside of my current office

Bruce Crosby

I have been very pleased with the my overall experience. Product works well.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I do not have to leave my office to service my multi-national customer base.

Rich Herbert

Great value for the money but lacks a very helpful feature

Reviewed 2018-06-14

For the most part, the software works very well. I have been able to connect to nearly all of my client computers. I do like the ability to have a person for to fixme.it and start a support session for a "one off" support call.

Leonard Trigg

Excellent Remote Management

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Great tool for managing dozens of client computers

Justin Bongard

Fantastic value when you have far more computers than people to remote into

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Remoting into any Windows PC either via a very convenient pin or unattended access.