FixMe.IT Reviews

FixMe.IT

Remote Support Software That Always Works

FixMe.IT

Very efficient way to help employees or work from remote locations

Pros

Ability to create a dashboard with Unattended clients I Know when a computer is online / offline I Know who is logged in Easy to install / setup Very fast, almost no lag

Cons

No way to prevent a user from removing unattended access and support team can't tell when or if this feature will ever be available. Would like to be able to log when client is online/offline.

extremely straight forward and easy to use.

Pros

ease of use, easy to install and manage accounts. The ability to transfer files too and from the client and pre install the client software is very helpful.

Cons

It can be challenging at times to switch in and out of the dual screen modes. at times a window will open on the screen you're NOT currently viewing and you may not realize this until you go the non-open screen.

works great except for Apple iOS

saves time, but the website customers go to stinks- people just cant figure out fixme.it they think its .com or whatever but they all have issues getting to it especially when using the Google search

Pros

allows us to go in and override the UAC usually, used it on a daily basis for tech support for last 2 years

Cons

We've found that here isnt a way to use it on an Apple platform which a ton of folks use unless that customer is using it via Parallels on their Apple with a windows log in. Apple iOs should be a priority for support and for the folks at Fixme.it Other then that its a nice product

Awesome, Simple to use Remote Admin Software

I haven't run into any problems as of yet with FixMe.IT. Getting customers to the download page is super easy, installation is fast and very user friendly. The UnAttended Installation allows you to remote in at will to help users with the greatest of ease.

Pros

This is the easiest software to use for Remote Administration and User Assistance.

Cons

Haven't found any Cons yet. Works on Servers and Workstations alike.

Excellent Product and super flexible

easy customer access for support

Pros

Works pretty much every time without issue and very easy to use. I've used this in my business since inception over 7 years ago and have no plans on changing. Very flexible payment options that can be changed at the drop of a hat.

Cons

There no mac support currently but I know this is under development, once thats in place there wont be any cons'.

It just works great

A great program for technical support to remote users outside our SD-WAN network

Pros

Easy for the user to start a session, even without the app being installed.

Cons

I didn't find any Cons with the product. Remote access as expected.

Has worked well in managing MSP client's needs

We manage about 50 servers for MSP clients and provide support to quite a few users both home users and business users.

Pros

Simple to use and professional looking. It is also reliable following a reboot. I also like how it can save login credentials for unattended computers.

Cons

trying to explain to a "not so tech savvy" user that the website is fixme.it not fixmeit.com or something like that.

FixMe works for me

Pros

Fixme.it is quick and easy for both me and my clients.

Cons

Please add support for connecting to Apple MacOS computers. It would also be great to require an extra factor of authentication (eg. host password) when connecting to a unattended computers.

Have used this product for years. I has gotten better all the time. Couldn't do my job without it.

Couldn't do my job without it, and it's affordable

Pros

This software has a minimal footprint but maximum coverage. It just works and it works as if it was designed by user not a marketing expert. It handles multiple screens well and is very reliable.

Cons

The name, it's hard to say fixme.it over the phone without having to spell it for the end user. This is a time waster.

I use Fixme.it everyday and it works every single time.

Pros

Ease of connecting to clients and their joy at my 'magic.' The ability to control their desktops, install if they need me to, uninstall if they need me to, reboot if necessary and then reconnect without the client having to do anything.

Cons

I can't think of anything the least bit annoying about the software. I like everything about this software.

Great value

Pros

For the money you won’t find a better value!

Cons

Not exactly feature rich. Would like to see more features.

Hi Steve, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Which features would you like to see added? We always listen to users' feedback, as it helps us further improve our application, so any feature suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Best, Dan | Techinline

Use Daily

Our small business does daily Technical support and Training via fixme.it. The stability and reliability are at the forefront of the fixme.it's features.

Pros

This program runs well for the tasks at hand. The interface is intuitive and easy to grasp.

Cons

Requires a good internet connection. This isn't so much an issue with the software itself though.

Very satisfied with this app for my small business needs.

Pros

Ease of use and reliable app. I can use it to take control of user's computer to resolve small issues when an in person visit is cost prohibitive.

Cons

Not compatible with Mac platform. I handle many Apple/MAC clients and have to use teamviewer. I have inquired about adding MAC capability and was told it would be added but no word has been given.

One if the best remote software for the money.

Better overall remote management of my clients computers that work remotely.

Pros

I love the ability to send files remotely to my clients and how I am able to reboot the clients computer into safe mode and still have my remote connection to the client so I don't have to talk then through this process.

Cons

I really don't have anything that I don't like about this software but one thing that could be improved they don't have much control over is when I go to reboot a client sometimes it doesn't bring the computer back online.

Reliable and cost effective way to remotely support our customers

Cost effective and easy to use

Pros

Easy to use! Being able to connect from my session to several remote devices simultaneously to be able see the whole issue is great!

Cons

Lack of support for connecting to MAC PC's. Still have an issue of having to spell out your URL to a client and then have to explain each time that _____.IT is a legit website domain.

Great Remote Support Tool

Pros

I'm able to deploy the unattended client to allow me to access my more troublesome clients, while leaving icons on the desktops of the rest.

Cons

It is only for Windows-based machines, and there is no iOS or Android Expert client, which would let me administer my clients from my smartphone or tablet.

FixMe.IT is easy to use and has a good price for the number of unattended client installs.

Pros

Easy to use Clean and simple interface on the Expert application Easy to organize unattended clients All basic remote support software features are there

Cons

Windows only (Mac support would be nice) Auto-login will often hang Being able to send files from the Expert application to the remote client would be a nice feature

Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT offers three options for transferring files between the Expert and the remote user, as well as between multiple remote users. You can send files via drag-and-drop, copy-paste and the 'Send File' button. Please see the following demo video for more details: https://youtu.be/1qLCOUBsf5c Best, Dan | Techinline

Good quality, easy to use software with some minor bugs and glitches.

Pros

With the recent update, the ability to now view multiple remote sessions at one time. It is also very easy to transfer files with the drag and drop feature.

Cons

The application crashes occasionally and sometimes logs me out in the middle of working, saying that I am logged in elsewhere when I'm not. This occurs maybe once every 1-2 weeks.

Value Driven Remote Support and Management Tool

I have been using this product since very early in its inception. Great support team behind the product. Easy to setup and use. I like the ability to draw on screen and record sessions.

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Unattended Support. Cost effective for small and independent IT shops.

Cons

I've been happy with updates and additions over time.

FixMe.IT has been the ideal solution for our customer support team

FixMe.IT has been the solution we have been looking to find for our support team for a while. We tried other solutions for remote support of our base and often found them to be confusing to our customers to get it started and constant barriers on what we could and could not do for various tiers. FixMe.IT has been extremely smooth to get rolling and I have received multiple comments from our support team on how great it has been on helping them get customers issues resolved quickly and easily.

Pros

The ease of use of both the client software and the customer support side software is fantastic. Also the ability to have a custom landing page for your customers to use has been great.

Cons

As of right now we havent found any drawbacks to comment on.

Review Fixme IT

We like the tool. It makes our job so much easier to be able to support our end users. We just wish there was an option to support smartphones/tablets.

Pros

It is very easy to use and was easy to deploy to company

Cons

Lacks support for smartphones/tablets. Would be a great tool to support iPhones/iPads

I have been using Fixme for several years. It has always worked.

Remote access to computers at a reasonable cost. Saves me a lot of time driving to customer sites. Because it saves me time it allows me to do things I wouldn't do if I had to visit a site.

Pros

It's easy to use. I don't think there is a limit on the unattended clients so it's simple to drop on customers machines and or servers so that I can check up on them whenever I need to. I don't remember ever not being able to connect to a machine.

Cons

I have had trouble getting some people to go to the site correctly and not type fixme.it.com. Not fixme's problem but the .it extension is confusing for some people. Dropping files to a desktop is very slow. I will usually use a cloud file transfer if I have to move anything large.

Very useful and inexpensive

Great remote administration for a very reasonable price.

Pros

I like that the software tells me if the computer is in use, that's unique, I like the drag and drop file transfer, multiple connections simultaneously. Price is right.

Cons

I wish there was an app for my mobile phone so I can remote control on the go like LogMeIn for example.

I like this product

I use FixMe.IT to support my clients remotely, to repair many issues that arise. I also, use it to remotely monitor my clients servers, and backup systems.

Pros

Fixme.it has given me the power to support my clients easily. The remote support is quick to setup and use. Also, the pricing structure is good.

Cons

I can really think about any cons right now.

The product works well and consistent. There are not more features than I need.

I can support my users much better, and I am not loaded up with a lot of features that I do not need.

Pros

The operation is easy for my customers/users. They dont fumble with it like other applications when trying to start it, and unattended installation makes it easy for them to call and ask me to look over their shoulder.

Cons

Unattended access fails on some of my desktops, but I don't know why. This requires me to involve the user and start a session and then install unattended access again.