All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

practical solution but lacks features

allows us to connect remotely to customer PC's in order to provide support

Pros

It is Easy for the end user and technician to get connected, connection is stable throughout session

Cons

Not supported by MAC computers and it currently is unable to remotely access a mobile device to provide support such as email setup and/or troubleshooting

Hi Toby, Thank you for taking the time to share your FixMe.IT experience and for being our valued customer! We have always been committed to improving our product in order to provide the best Windows experience possible. However, we do understand the importance of Mac OS and mobile device support, and our development team is currently working towards adding these features to our product. Please stay tuned for updates! Best, Dan | Techinline

Use daily for work - no issues at all, works great!

Pros

The latest update allowing us to have multiple desktops open and switch between them has been a gamechanger. Unattended access is fantastic, and we haven't run into any showstopping issues yet.

Cons

No Mac client or ability to remote into a computer from an Android device - those two would put it over the edge.

Good experience with the product. We use it daily to support all of our customers.

Pros

Ease of use. It allows us to organize our internal users in groups and that saves much time when connecting to assist the unmanaged users.

Cons

That it shows in the task bar and loses connection to the FixMe server which makes it difficult for us to connect to those computers setup with unmanaged connections.

FixMe.it makes remote support simpler. It's second to none and what we use exclusively for clients.

I was able to support clients worldwide with a simple setup process for my clients.

Pros

It is a browser based product that doesn't require bulky installs or complicated setups on the client end.

Cons

Until recently, we were limited to only one instance at a time. This made performing support task for more than one client difficult.

Simple and gets the job done

Pros

simple and easy to use. The client software has a small footprint. It is easy for the customer to start to software to let the tech connect in.

Cons

Occasionally it takes a long time for the expert app to load on the techs pc. Also the number pad sometimes duplicates keystrokes on the clients machine.

This tool is very easy to use and makes our life easier when assisting others.

Pros

The ability to remote into someone's computer without them being on the same network/domain. As long as they have an internet connection, we can connect and assist them.

Cons

Nothing. This software isn't bulky and isn't hard to understand. It's straight-forward and easy to use for all users involved.

Such a great alternative to the Logmein monster who years ago raised my rates on pro.

Resonantly priced support options.

Pros

Techinline has produced a Fast, affordable, easy to use, that satisfies most all of our tech support needs.

Cons

would like a less expensive option for simple basic client operator only users. The price is not bad but for small company with multiple field agents its a bit high.

A True LogMeIn Killer - a valuable and necessary service for any IT Support professional

Remote Support, Remote Maintenance, Unattended Access, Instant File Transfer, Shared Clipboard, Chat Window for client interactions.

Pros

The service provides instant protected access to client computers as a one-off support session, but also provides unattended access for ongoing maintenance and remote management. The clipboard functionality as well as the file transfer work much better than the default LogMeIn experience. This is head and shoulders above other services at a price point that demands a subscription.

Cons

The only issue we occasionally have is some latency from some of the computers we support, but I suspect this is due to slow internet on their end.

I've been using for over 3 years after switching from a software vendor product. Meets my SMB needs

Added support benefit and feature for my clients. Allows me to differentiate myself from competition

Pros

Easy to use and manage. Pricing model fits my business size. The feature set is a great value compared to competition.

Cons

Nothing. Would like heart beat monitoring added in future to ensure network uptime and unattended pc

Fixme is a great remote control app.

Pros

Fixme remote control software is easy to use and is very dependable product. I service approximately 115 PC's at random times.

Cons

Fixme Remote control software has one down fall in my option. that is it doesn't have a mobile app option which being an IT person would come in very handy.

Great product!!

I support many servers and PC's for my customers and I use this product every single day. Great so far and I have been using for over 3 years.

Pros

You can open several support windows at the same time to be able to fix multiple servers or PC's at the same time.

Cons

I haven't experienced any problems with FixMe.

Excellent product for the price not another product out there that does what this does for the money

Remote support not having to go onsite to help my clients. It allows for better service.

Pros

I like the features built into the application. Made remote support much easier for myself and my clients.

Cons

The only con I can say about the remote support application is that it doesn't do the actual support for me.

Best remote software I have ever used

We remote into p.c’s for access to there phone systems and fix remotely and customers love that we can address there issues and resolve there issues instantly

Pros

Ease of use and reliability , it connects quick and never times out and it has never failed us yet

Cons

Very sorry but I don’t have any cons on this software

We use this great software to support our 100+ clients.

An easy way to provide remote support to our clients.

Pros

The ease of setting up new clients, the unattended remote support feature, and the ability to share a license among our staff.

Cons

Does not support the Mac platform. The beginning price point should allow two simultaneous support sessions.

Great product

We are working daily with this product and really have never had a problem with it in any way shape or form

Pros

I have been using it for 2 years and never had a problem. The program works with PCs and laptops and never fails to perform

Cons

nothing to dislike with this product is works on everything

I use Fixme to provide technical support for my clients on a daily basis, and I absolutely love it!

Quick access to my clients

Pros

software is very user friendly, you can setup up to 150 unattended computers, access a remote computer in seconds, price

Cons

FIxme is not compatible with OS X. I would also like to have an option to upgrade my plan to support more than 150 unattended computers

This is a great product for user remote support!

Very happy customers.

Pros

Easy remote user connection. Multiple monitor access viewing. Windows permission prompts are visible. Never had to use their Tech Support.

Cons

There is no resident daemon process to connect an unattended PC. Nothing else I can add here. No other complaints.

Decent remote support tool for a reasonable price

Overall, great value for money. Saves time and makes job easier to fix issues remotely. We have tried many remote support programs, and FixMe.IT provides most of the features we need at the most reasonable price.

Pros

Easy to use on both ends, especially for the end user. Send them a link, get a client ID number – that’s it. Setting up an unattended connection is a breeze. I also appreciate the ability to customize the client app. Their support team is quick to solve any problems, and they are always open to hearing suggestions to improve the software.

Cons

It would be great if they added the ability to support Mac clients

Easy to connect and deploy many computers using FixMe.IT

Easy to connect and deploy to all computers using FixMe.IT

Pros

1.Its easy to use and user friendly tool 2.Reliable and robust tool 3.Great value for money 4.Access is very easy and appropriate 5.Connect and deploys many computers at once is great 6.Price of the tool

Cons

1.File transfer is big problem;transferring other than PDF file is difficult 2.No Mac platform support 3.Nothing really, not much

Hi Ganachari, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for being our valued customer! Please note that there shouldn't be any problems with transferring bigger or even multiple files at once. FixMe.IT offers three file transfer options, including drag-and-drop, copy-paste and the 'Send File' button. The latter allows you to transfer only one file at time, and maybe that's why you're experiencing problems with sending files other than just a PDF document. The other two, however, enable you to transfer multiple files or folders at once, or even move files between the remote machines when working with several remote users simultaneously. Best, Dan | Techinline

Works as advertised, reliable

Pros

Easily group pc for clients, adding clients easy. Multiple monitor support good, Screen scaling works well.

Cons

None so far. I have used this service daily for more than 2 years with only one outage. Sometimes have problems installing the un-attended client on windows 10

I have used FixMe.IT for years. It is easy to use and a great value.

Pros

Ease of use Set of features is a great value Reporting On demand and unattended access all included Customer service All great.

Cons

This product would be perfect if it had support for Macs, both to be able to connect to Macs, and to use a Mac to do the connecting.

It has been a life saver with my work

Pros

It is very easy to use, I can download the program on any computer if I have to quickly connect to a client

Cons

I wish I could use with MAC computers. I utilize Team Viewer to work with MAC computers. I cannot believe you are forcing me to write more words . . .

Fixme remote software

Being an MSP, I use it daily to remote to my customers.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. I have been a subscriber now for 3 years.

Cons

I have one specialized program that I use that the numeric keypad will not work with it.

TechInline / Fixme.it just works

Always gets the job done.

Pros

I find the software to be very easy to use. It has a quite reasonable price as well. I have used it for 5.5 years.

Cons

I have not found a single problem with using the software. TechInline / Fixme. It has always met my needs.

I've been using FixMe.IT for years

Pros

I have seen this product develop over the years. There are always alternatives available but no product gets my business on a day-to-day basis like FixMe.IT. It is easy to use, the file transfer feature is the best I have experienced. It has unattended access, its easy for the clients to connect to without issues. Easy, priced right, works well. What else do you want?

Cons

I wish the product had more operating systems available. We have other products we have to use as they are on Mac, Linux and Raspbian. Wish this was available.

Select your country

© 2010-2020 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.