FixMe.IT Reviews

FixMe.IT

Remote Support Software That Always Works

FixMe.IT

Been a fan for years. Best deal for the cost.

Pros

Quick loading and easy to explain. I love the new features for automatically connecting now. I use this daily!

Cons

No Mac support. Please work to get the ability to connect to Macs and then this software will be the best on the market.

Fixme.it is hands over hands the best value for your money

Pros

The price was first and foremost, with a monthly subscription a month you can't get better than that. Surprised to find the client software very stable, robust, never down and conveniently simple. When I tell my clients to go to fixme.it to start a support session I am never disappointed!

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. I am committed now and look forward to the months ahead.

Easy to use for quick fixes with clients.

Saves me time assisting clients online rather than getting back-ups or having them send screen shots. Or even go to their location. Allows me to pull unusual reports quickly and know I'm getting the right info on the client's software.

Pros

Offers secure quick connection to assist clients. Clients appreciate that I can log in and see what they see within seconds and fix the problem and avoid having them send back-ups or screenshots.

Cons

Clients don't understand the web address fixme.it they really want to have a .com in there! That's when I really wish I could see their screen. Easily solved if I can send them a link to their e-mail.

Simple end user install

Pros

This has been the easiest software tool I have used to walk clients through the connection.

Cons

I would like the option to blank the users screen.

FixmeIt Expert

Use to install, train and support our Prism Software package

Pros

Used this daily to support our 300+ clients that use our software. Saves us time in supporting clients

Cons

There are no cons in using this software

Very good.

Enable a positive remote support experience.

Pros

Easy to use. Straightforward to operate and works. Sending and receiving files could be easier, but still ahead of other solutions.

Cons

Hate being tied to Windows. Want to use the expert app from Chromebook/MAC. Even better if MAC support and Chromebook support could be fully implemented. TFA to expert app would be nice.

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT offers optional two-factor authentication to Expert app. You can enable it by simply sending an email request to our support team at support@techinline.com. Best, Dan | Techinline

The best remotly software

It is most simple way to connect at clients to solve the problem remotely

Pros

It is very simple to use for me and for quest

Cons

I have nothing I do not like, especially since I have been using it for over 5 years

Works great, makes my job easy

Working from my office

Pros

no glitches and no delays unless customer has a slow computer or network. Also like ease of transferring files

Cons

not being able to use it on apple products. Length of time to transfer certain file take a tad too long

Easy and reliable

Pros

I like the new Multiple screens and it is Easy to use. The File transfer is very useful as is the Admin login

Cons

It is relatively expensive to use of you have multiple users within a company the cost can quickly mount up.

Great on-demand access for MSP's

Pros

Software is lightweight and easy to install for on-demand access. Serves as a great backup for traditional RMM software.

Cons

I think remoting into a PC with multiple monitors is a bit "clunky". I do not like having to manually switch between them. Also, a remote background feature that lets you access the CLI without having to interrupt the user would be great.

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! If you don't like having to manually switch between remote monitors, you can navigate to the Multi-Display settings and select the Show All Displays option which shows all monitors connected to the remote machine side by side. Please visit our support center for more details about FixMe.IT's multi-display tool: https://docs.fixme.it/features/using-the-multi-display-tool Best, Dan | Techinline

I like the ease of connection

not having to go into clients offices to do the simple tasks

Pros

Ease of connection, the ability to have the remote unattended connection and the fact that the unattended client is stright forward to deploy

Cons

speed of response which could just be the internet line coming into the office, and there should be a more secure password setup that demads the user have a somewhat complicated password

Decent Remote support software

Overall fairly good, regulrlly used the product with few issues or crashes.

Pros

The domain is easy for clients to understand and the client instructions for connection are presented well.

Cons

No mac support (at the time we used it).

So far it's been a great tool.

I ability to support my customers without having to go to them

Pros

I like the unattended option the best. Makes it easy to check multiple systems fast. The program is small and downloads quickly even with a slow internet connection

Cons

I really wish it work on Macs. I have the need to help them on occasion. I think that the log is cumbersome, have not been able to view them easily.

Exactly what we needed to remotely fix IT issues.

Easy to use at a fair price to remotely fix IT issues.

Pros

Easy to get connected to even the most challenging users. (You know the ones I mean.) Easy setup, perfect for fixing remote issues and demonstrating what the user "should be doing." Easy to use at a fair price.

Cons

Not too many cons about this software, except that we are not able to connect with those few Mac users.

Great application, I have used this daily along with TeamViewer and Take Control. Easy to use.

Pros

My prefered remote application. No reported issues in 3+ years of use. Easy to use. Performs as designed.

Cons

My only con is that it does not support Mac computers. Other than that no complaints at this time.

I've been using Techinline for years, and find it well meets my remote support needs.

Pros

Easy for end-user to initiate session; able to work from in any installed browser; usage reporting eases auditing/billing.

Cons

That I cannot install an 'agent' on end-user computers so that I can perform remote desktop support without user interaction.

Hi Ed, Thank you for your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the inability to install an agent on end-user computers, I believe you're referring to the unattended access feature, which is available with FixMe.IT. There are two ways you can install it on a remote machine: https://youtu.be/1SdVvQq520k Please let me know if you have any questions! Regards, Dan | Techinline

I have used other remote clients and for the value and the features fixme is the best.

I get to work from any location and still be able to help my clients.

Pros

My clients are from all over the country and with a few simple clicks I am able to help them out and I can do this from any where I am.

Cons

I really like the newest upgrade of not having the client end having to click the accept button. I don't think I can think of anything I don't like about the fixme.

Best Remote Management Tool by Far

Pros

FixMe.IT is easy to use and consistently stable. I have used many other remote tools and FixMe.IT is the clear winner.

Cons

I wish there were better price options for adding licenses for an organization.

Great Product. Replaced much more costly system.

Ease of use and cost are great

Pros

The product is easy to install and get running for the first time and the staff was very helpful in understanding the program. Easy to use and understand. Not as many problems with screen scaling as others. Cost is great

Cons

The only thing I need is a mobile app. A lot of the time all I need to do is log into a remote system to see if network equipment is up and running. It would be great if I could do this from my Android phone and not have to drag out my laptop when on the road.

Great way to have unattended access for after hours work

The address is easy to give to the client and for the client to install. If needed, the install can be switched to a non-attended version.

Pros

FixMe.IT allows easy remote unattended connections allowing for after hours work. You can name the computers and easily see which ones are on line and currently being used by the client. It also allows for remote rebooting. The client never gives me the user password/login. The software automatically knows it and stores it.

Cons

Some company firewalls prevent the installation. But normally, other softwares are blocked as well.

Great Product

I've used several different screen control utilities in the past and most require a bit of configuration in order to get it going. This simply works. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Pros

Easy to use. easy to setup. I no longer have to worry about the upkeep of a screen connect service.

Cons

Any of the cons that I could mention have all been updated and resolved within the last 6 months.

A Web-Based Remote Support Tool with Features that Add User Comfort

Pros

Unlike TeamViewer or similar programs that allow a remote tech support agent to take control of a client's system in order to provide assistance, FixMe.IT allows techs to do the same but with more options for communicating with the client. This helps the client to feel more secure. It's overwhelming enough to wrap your head around somebody taking control of your system (believe me, I've always been...

Cons

FixMe.IT is lesser known than other remote-support software, which is a shame. For the number of times I've needed a tech to fix something on my computer, I wish more of those times could have happened through FixMe.IT

Wonderful Tool!! Puts 31 Computers at my fingertips!!

This software puts 31 computers that are scattered across the Mississippi and Alabama Gulf coast at my fingertips, and saves a tremendous amount of travel time and costs associated with that travel.

Pros

The ability to have multiple sessions. Our three stores are 30 to 50 miles apart and this tool has saved many miles on my vehicle and much fuel costs. It runs quickly and efficiently.

Cons

for the price its excellent. would pay a little extra for more features

i can quickly and easily help my clients comfortably.

Pros

it always works and the connection quality is great. the ability to save unattended clients is a great feature as well.

Cons

no apple support. i feel like the development on this has taken way too long. would also like an option to generate a client ID for customers to input on a web browser for us

This is a great platform for me to help with remote computers

Much lower amount of travel to remote locations

Pros

Being able to set up unattended access so that I can preform the needed help without having to wait to have someone at the remote computer.

Cons

I would like to be able have discounted pricing for additional seats at a lower number than 20. We are a small company that will likely never need 20 seats.