Teckst Reviews

4.87/5 (30 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to implement and great for those with customer base who love texting.
  • Ease of use. We up and running in no time. The Teckst was quick with the setup. Teckst worked great with HelpScout.
  • Beautiful seamless integration with Zendesk. On-board in for the agents was equally easy. Customer support is always very responsive.
  • I love the interaction i 'm able to have with my contacts courtesy of this software. Am able to get feedback and know what the customer enjoyed about my period and what to change.
Cons
  • Teckst could use more additional features, like more stats!
  • A little pricey if you don't used it daily. Price for a bundle of text should be an option or a price per text.
  • Its very likeable for the most part. Although a little expensive but overall its worth its cost as my customer base has increased since I started using it
  • I love to see some sort of admin-dashboard to track billing/minute usage/self update logic. While always quick to respond to change requests, I'd like to have ability to review/change at a moment's notice.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Leigh Bible

Very quick and easy to get started.

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Manrique Cartin

We recently started using this software. Our clients love to text us since it's faster than email.

Reviewed 2017-07-13

Faster decisions with our clients.

Pros
Makes our job so much easier and we can keep track of client decisions (vs phone calls). We need clients to decide fast and emails sometimes seem to get buried in clients inbox. We hope our vendors start doing the same so we don't have to get on the phone to contact them.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Great for texters!

Reviewed 2019-02-15

Pros
Easy to implement and great for those with customer base who love texting.

Cons
Teckst could use more additional features, like more stats!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10