Tidio Logo
Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

visit website

Tidio Reviews - Page 10

Helps me with conversions on my Shopify Store

Pros

I like that it can be set up to operate on auto-pilot on specific pages or actions. It's like adding a customer service agent to my team.

Great Website Tool

I utilize Tidio Chat on the website I design through Wix. It allows my clients to have an online chat feature on their website with set hours of operation, giving them a more professional look as well as capturing those customers who are looking for quick and accurate answers. It has proven time and time again its worth and it is very affordable. I have not had an experience with their customer support yet, so I can not comment on that.

Good for Wordpress

Pros

The wordpress integration was amazing and simple to use

Cons

None. It literally serves its purpose with little complication

Easy to setup and install

Pros

I like that my clients have a free option for an easy way for people to contact them.

Cons

There are a lot of options, and it can take a little time to go through them all for the first time.

Hi Therese, Thank you so much for taking the time to review the app, and for the top rating! We really appreciate it!

Chat program for your website. We were never able to get it to notify us when we had a message.

Pros

Nothing really. Unless you were sitting and monitoring it, we were never able to get it to notify us when someone was chatting.

Cons

Hi Rick, I'm really sorry to hear that. The issue you've described indicates that your mobile app is not keeping you online - we can fix that immediately in our database - please contact me at olek@tidio.net and I'll help you fix this. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Great software

Pros

Easy to use, so happy to automate more, and have my clients happier

Cons

Integration with Dubsado would be awesome

Hi Dustin! Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it, and we will keep it in mind for future improvements.

like tidio

to get connected with my clients on the web

Pros

it's easy to set it up and also easy to use

Cons

nothing, yet.

Hi there! Thank you very much for the review - it would be awesome if you could let us know what can we improve to get that 10th point in likelihood to recommend :-)!

Ease to deploy

We are still new to using Tidio but so far we are liking it.

Pros

How easy it was to implement onto our site

Cons

I wish there was more training and clearer on pricing/features that are included

Hi Chelsea! Thank you for the feedback. If you ever have any questions, or need any guidance please do not hesitate to reach out on support@tidio.net. We'll be more than happy to assist!

Time Saver

Pros

Ease of setup and ease of use is what attracted me the most. The bot is extremely easy to setup and is a good time saver. Support guys are very prompt to reply and solve problems within minutes.

Cons

The panel can be made more user friendly. I had to contact support staff a few times, but again it took less than 5 minutes for them to solve my problem.

That's awesome! Thank you very much for your review. :)

Very straight forward and easy to understand how to use

Pros

Very easy to configure chat bots exactly how you want them to be. Nice and simple UI. Great monthly pricing for smaller companies like ours.

Cons

I would really like the possibility to add several Facebook Messenger/Pages and not just one. Our company has several brands that each have their own page.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the number of stars and thoughtful feedback!

Top programma

Pros

Het is makkelijk te implementeren, te gebruiken en de gratis versie is niet met vervelende reclames of overdreven limieten. De app die gewoon te downloaden is werkt perfect, de meldingen zorgen dat je altijd snel reageert op (potentiële) klanten.

Cons

Eigenlijk niks, het heeft alles dat ik nodig heb!

Showing original review in Dutch. See translation

Hi there, Thank you so much for the kind and motivating review! We appreciate it very much :)

Awesome alternative chatbot

I have to experiment it ...

Pros

It's easy ! The settings are pretty and the customer service is top !

Cons

Nothing for the moment. Everything suits my needs.

Hi there! Maciek from Tidio Support here Such reviews are always a joy to read! Simplicity and effective are what we are striving for, so we are very happy to hear that we are succeeding :) Hope you have a great day! Sat safe

Good for live chatting with your clients

Pros

It's good for chatting with your clients live, separating the different chatting agents, etc..

Cons

The fact that sometimes our clients did not leave their email before entering the chat and sometimes we were not notified about the user, this was resolved and now the user leaves the email before entering the chat

Thank you for your review, Filip. :)

The Only Chatbot Service You'll Ever Need

Pros

It's easy to set up, easy to use and the chatbots and their responses are very customizable and can be tailored to individual business needs. It really amps up the delivery of personable customer service. The Tidio operators/reps are also really supportive, friendly and helpful.

Cons

After I had installed the plugin, I wasn't able to sign back in; it kept taking me to a brand new sign up page. It was a simple fix that the Tidio rep helped me out with and he was great!

Hi there Thandeka, Thank you very much for the awesome review. It's one of our goals to make Tidio as UX pleasant as possible and by any means, it's not an easy task with that many features. I am stoked we've met your expectations - welcome to the family.

The new update is just outstanding

It is good, I got good leads just that I was not satisfied browsing through their admin panel.

Pros

The new chat widget design and its automation

Cons

The design for backend, I mean, It is not that friendly, THE UI is not attractive at all, This is an issue which I think is on all chat app except Intercom ofcourse.

Thank you for your honest review! We're doing our best to improve the UI and make things easier.

Tidio is Great

We enjoy using Tidio to connect with our clients or new prospects. It makes it much more convenient and improve sales for us , we can now interact with website visitors when they are live on our website.

Cons

Thanks Lars, we are really happy to have you as a customer

Free and useful

It's another way to make it easier for clients to contact you.

Pros

This is a good product for your website. Easy to implement into the website and works like advertised.

Cons

Nothing really, It slows down your site a little, but nothing significant. How can you complain with a free version and 100 automatisations included...

There are many other, better (yet free) options

The main idea was to help drive leads to reach out, which worked.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to install and use, but to be honest that's about where it ended for me. I just didn't like the backend interface.

Cons

The backend interface could be a pain. I found that other solutions were much more user friendly and had more options, for the same cost of $0.

Hi there! Thanks for sharing the feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. We would love to know what exactly could we improve so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at support@tidio.net or our live chat. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Really Nice Chat Option for WordPress

So far, really good experience - contacted customer support and they were friendly and helpful

Pros

Ease of set up and mobile app for answering chats

Cons

so far - nothing, working like a charm. will recommend it to others

Hi there! Thank you for an excellent review - it feels great to receive some encouraging words on Monday! :-)

New user

Pros

It seems like it will work well. We just began using it and are just getting familiar

Cons

No cons yet. We don't anticipate any but will re-review if some arise.

Thank you for your review Melinda, I hope Tidio will prove its value! :)

Excellent, is the best chat tool I've used

Pros

Turns an anonymous visitor into an active lead with its automatic conversations.

Cons

Sometimes, I lose notifications, but it is bc I'm learning how to use it yet.

Hi there, Thank you very much for you kind and honest review! We are very glad you are enjoying our product :)

Keep in Contact with Customers

Easy to use and works great!

Pros

using Tidio for multiple channels. Email integration

Cons

Don't like switching between views to see conversations.

Thank you so much for the feedback George! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

My review

Pros

Ease of use, the possibility of customisation

Cons

Everything is fine so far, i am using free version.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are enjoying Tidio so far :)

Nice for nice website !

Really young and fast chat. Easy to use, fast customer service. I recommand it :)

Easy to set up

Good app. A lot of installation options on mobile, desktop and website. Keep it up.