Tidio Logo
Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

visit website

Tidio Reviews - Page 3

The website chat all-rounder

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Pros

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Cons

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Hi there! Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Excellent customer communication solution!

With the pandemic, we significantly reduced the number of employees, and the need for more accurate communication with the customer arose. I arrived at Tidio on the recommendation of a client who also had excellent results and I really did not regret it. The positive result came in the first month of use, old customers and employees also praised the choice.

Pros

The software has greatly improved communication with the customer and consequently increased sales and customer satisfaction for us, the software has an excellent cost-benefit, and easy integration with the website and Facebook.

Cons

I can't think of any negative points for this tool. I can really say that it meets all the needs of the company.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the great review and kind words. Thank you for using Tidio!

Best chat service i've ever seen <3

awesome <3

Pros

every option is very useful and very user friendly.

Cons

i think the notification sound is no need when we already on that chat.

Hi there Chathuranga, Thank you very much for the excellent review! If you wish to disable the notification sound in your Tidio panel, you can do that in the Settings > Notifications section :-) You can reach out to our support team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with this one.

Tidio is awesome!!!

TIDIO IS AWESOME !!! Iv'e installed Tidio to all my clients, and they are all very very happy!!!

Pros

cool design, cool features, wonderfull inteface, great that it has a mobile app, awesome free features!!! EASY TO INSTALL! Customisations for free.

Cons

can't actually think of anything. Maybe since bots are the future, maybe more capabilities on the AI part.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! This is exactly what we were going for :) While I cannot disclose too much, we are constantly working on improving the Chatbots' capabilities, so the future for them is really bright :)

Excellent Live Chat system!

We have been using it for over a year and it's been amazing ! It has helped increase our sales through direct communication with our customers. They love it, and we love it :)

Pros

We loved the design, how easy it is to use, the admin back end as well. In addition, it's very easy to set it up with a Wordpress website and our website visitors love using it to chat with us !

Cons

There isn't anything specific that I disliked about Tidio.

Thank you for an awesome review! Seeing such positive feedback really makes our day. I hope that your business benefits from our service and you enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Excellent chat service

Without a doubt the software is very good. But unfortunately i have to shift to another service as my online business is new and i did not want to burden it with a monthly fee.

Pros

Excellent, fast, easy to deploy. Visitor tracking is better than other apps.

Cons

The monthly charge for the premium service is a blow to new startups.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are very glad that you enjoy our product. We understand that premium subscriptions can be a burden for a new project. That is why Tidio delivers great value even on the free basic plan. It has unlimited chatting and up to 3 operator seats plus many more features totally free of charge. If you have any questions, we're always for you. You can reach us at support@tidio.net

Tidio

Tidio has been a great tool to interact with customers. It is very affordable and easy to use. It was even really easy to implement. The product definitely has a great value!

Pros

We really enjoy the flexibility of Tidio. Currently we only use the basic chat features, but we like the scalability of the product, so that when we decide to use chat bots or have more agents it will be easy to implement.

Cons

We haven't had any negative issues yet.

Hi there, On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :) It motivates us to work even harder every day.

My review of tidio

Pretty great

Pros

Very positive that you let small businesses or start up's use a free function! Also that its easy to imbed even when you have limited knowledge about programming

Cons

i dont really have anything to contribute with here..

Hi there! Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are always happy to help small businesses improve and grow. We are also happy to learn that you were not able to find any Cons! That is always a good sign. Have a nice weekend!

Great software with great customer support.

I'm impressed with the customer support. They answered my questions promptly considering the time difference as I am in China.

Pros

Easy to use. The free version covers almost all the functionalities I was looking for. I can live chat with visitors on our website and send them files and pictures through the software.

Cons

I hope the free version has live typing, live vistor list and viewed pages. Our company is tiny. We only need two seats. We are not ready to buy the paid version, but we really like the functions that come with the paid version.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the great review! I am sure we will be looking into the pricing in the future, we really appreciate the feedback.

The best Chatbot software out there

Pros

UI, Look and feel, Multilingual support, Free chatbot, Mobile app, Facebook messenger integration

Cons

The location of the visitor is in paid plan, where almost all other competitors provide this feature for free.

Hi Shankha! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements.

Great chat software to save time

We have been able to solve the problems where we need to chat with the visitors. Now we have this tool and work seems really easy.

Pros

Tidio is a software chat platform and tool that you can add on to your website and chat with the visitors. The best part of this tool is its user-friendly nature and doesn't require any learning curve to use this tool. Also, secondly the automation of the chat system makes this software much efficient and robust.

Cons

It is a basic tool for chat management. However, I think it lacks few other functions like taking survey after the chat is over.

Hi there! Thank you for an excellent rating :-)! Just FYI: You can use the 'ask the visitor for an opinion' option in the Tidio panels conversation section, to display a simple survey about whether they liked the conversation or not :-) If you have any additional feedback about that feature you can send it to oscar@tidio.net - I will make sure to show it to the respective teams :-)

Great live chat for websites

The overall experience with Tidio was great. It was super easy to use.

Pros

What I liked the most about Tidio is that it was very easy to use. Everything was so simple to understand and connect it with my website. And I also liked the profile of the customer it used to show me. I was able to see which pages user have visited, their name, number , device and even their ip address. And I also liked one feature of Tidio and I liked it very much. The feature was that, I could easily see what user has written without even sending to me.

Cons

What I liked the least about Tidio was their monthly Chatbot limit and their pricing it. Their pricing is actually very high due to which I was unable to use it for very long. It would be great if they could lower their pricing.

Hi there! Maciek from Tidio Support here Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that you enjoyed using our app and that you found it easy to use. We will also take your feedback into consideration when we decide to update our pricing. Once again thank you and take care!

Easy to use and better yet if you buy all of the features

Great so far, I had used previously other chat options that I can´t remember, but Tidio is more customizable.

Pros

I like how simple to use it is, I can manage conversations without problems, integrate with Shopify, see what my customer has on his cart, etc.

Cons

I wish I did not have to pay more to get all of the extra features.

Hello! Maciek from Tidio Support here Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and the perfect score. We are glad that you enjoy our features. Have a nice day and take care!

Customers love it.

Great product. Very easily integrated into my Shopify stores. Must have.

Pros

Saves so much time for customer support. Customers love that we get right back to them. They're one click away. Much better than using email or phone support.

Cons

Nothing really. Great service. It has saved us many hours on support calls.

We're really happy to see your review. Thank you!

One of the best decisions we've made for our business.

A lot of our customers have many questions when they are new to the scene as it's a high ticket product and they alos need to verify that we are trustworthy (lots of scam sites in our industry) so it's great to show that we are legit, available and transparent. It also helps them retain anonymity to ask questions that they would ordinarily be too shy to ask. Tidio customer support has been superb.

Pros

You guys are all great - always there when I need you and super helpful. The Tidio chat app has been really great for our business and capturing leads as we sleep with the auto-bot. Have enjoyed creating various automations to save us time answering FAQ's. Thanks!

Cons

Not a big deal but I would like a different icon for "visitors" and "contacts" as they look too similar at a glance - or if they were not side by side perhaps it would be better....I'm always accidentally clicking on the wrong one.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our application! Visitors and Contacts icons got changed recently, thanks to you and other customers that posted similar feedback :)

Good Live Chat widget for Websites

My experience with Tidio is very good. We have used it for months. But there are some small things that needs to be updated.

Pros

Tidio has a great design and UX in their widget. It looks very classy and modern. We can also modify the colour of the widget that is a very good thing to match it with the website theme. It also has a live chat feature which is very good to have. We can also create bot along side live chat. It has very user friendly and drag and drop chatbot builder which almost everyone can use. No technical knowledge is required to create the chatbot. The dashboard of the Tidio platform is also very nice and clean. You will find everything without much difficulty. We can also integrate the Tidio widget on every website. They also has some integrations for CRMs like Wordpress. It also has apps for every OS that makes it very handy to reply to website visitors from any device at any time.

Cons

One thing that I don't like about Tidio is that its chatbot builder doesn't allows to work with multiple nodes at the same time. For ex. if you want to copy multiple nodes, that is not possible. We have to copy each node one by one. So, that is very time consuming. Tidio should work on this and provide developers to work with multiple nodes.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, I have forwarded your idea of copying multiple nodes while creating the Chatbots, it really seems like a great idea for future development. In case you may have other ideas, you are more than welcome to share them. I would like to leave my direct email jan@tidio.net, so it will come directly to me, so I can forward it to our product team. I sincerely hope that in the future, we will be a 5star tool in your eyes :)

User friendly chat app with excellent customer service

Pros

The app is very easy to setup and use. It also comes with an iOS app which allows our team to respond to customer queries on the move - very important and gives great flexibility.

Cons

The app appearance needs more customisation options in order that it can blend better with chosen website 'look and feel'.

Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy you enjoy our product. What elements, in particular, would you like to have customizable? I will be happy to send details to our UX team :)

One and only chat you will need

For now great.

Pros

Ease of use, lightning fast from web to mobile. Easy instaltion. Nice UX interface. FREE plan has a LOT options. For serious web sites and companyies very reasonable price.

Cons

For now NONE:) I have to list some flaws but there is none for now.

Thank you for the perfect review! If you have a list of things we can do better or features you would like us to implement, please send it to oscar@tidio.net - I would be more than happy to pass the feedback on to the respective teams :-)

Impressive

Pros

Very easy to use, easy to implement and many integrations available.

Cons

whatsapp or whatsapp business integration

Hi there, Thank you so much for the feedback and recognition! We are in the process of creating a dedicated integration for Whatsapp, but it will be released in the future.

Powerful for livechat and automated bots!

Real time communication with this tool is super easy. I can observe users present on my website in real time - I see their location and what they browse. I can start conversation with them offering what they actually need. Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real person :) - great for automation.

Pros

Price Features (live chat, bots, real time website user presence) Customer support Developing quickly and introducing new features Lightweight Easy to implement

Cons

Mobile app for Android needs some improvements to match the web interface functionality.

Great live chat service

Pros

Beatiful live chat: I really like the features and the design of the live chat widget. It also allow to upload files to the agent. Multilanguage widget: You can choose what languages you want to get your widget translated. Language will be automatically chosen from the preferred browser languages. Auto actions (bots): You can schedule custom actions (like sending a message when the customer writes a particular word). With this feature, you can also build a simple chatbot! And it has multilanguage support!

Cons

Windows app can't be minimized to tray, so when it starts at boot it keeps minimized in the apps bar

Hello Thank you so much for your great review and such positive feedback! We will also take into consideration the problem you had with the Windows app, so thank you for pointing that out. Take care!

useful Live chat option for your website

Pros

Easy to use chat plugin. Integration with our WordPress website was seamless. Carried out live chats and also "had" the option of letting users send a message when offline (We moved away from Tidio when this offline chat was taken away)

Cons

Not too many that we could think of. Had most of the features that we needed. But since having the offline chat was of high importance to us, we decided to move away from Tidio.

Tidio is great for a small company.

I used Tidio for a time and after that, I discovered its problem. then I quit and unsubscribed.

Pros

- Ease of use - The Very Awesome design of the chat! - Designs of the dashboard - Fast Setup - The chat is fast

Cons

- The big problem is Tidio isn't suitable for a company that cares about its brand. I mean you can't send emails to customers from your own business email. instead, Tidio sends it from their email which is tall and has random characters. which may make customers feel that that's a spam

Hi there Khaled, Thank you for the honest review. The issue you mentioned about not being able to send emails from Tidio from your email address will be worked on by our developers later on this year for sure. We have fantastic new Mailing features just around the corner - I literally can't wait - I sincerely do hope you will give them at least one try when they are released :-)

Boosted Sales & Positive Google review

Pros

Since having Tidio integrated into our website we have seen sales nearly double and positive reviews triple. This is all achievable because tidio allows us to offer our customers real time customer service and allows us to show the customers our human side.

Cons

Creating bots can be confusing for novices

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review and the kind words. We appreciate it very much :)

Tidio App

Pros

Tidio is easy to use, quick and very helpful

Cons

Notifications aren't working properly on most of the clients phones

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review! We would love to help. Could you please specify which notifications are not working properly?