Tidio Logo
Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

visit website

Tidio Reviews - Page 4

Boosted Sales & Positive Google review

Pros

Since having Tidio integrated into our website we have seen sales nearly double and positive reviews triple. This is all achievable because tidio allows us to offer our customers real time customer service and allows us to show the customers our human side.

Cons

Creating bots can be confusing for novices

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review and the kind words. We appreciate it very much :)

Tidio App

Pros

Tidio is easy to use, quick and very helpful

Cons

Notifications aren't working properly on most of the clients phones

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review! We would love to help. Could you please specify which notifications are not working properly?

Excellent implementation, very responsive and immediate updates

Pros

If you are offline, as soon as you go back online the chat icon appears on the user's page without them even having to refresh the page. This is a feature that is not available in some other live chat apps that works flawlessly. The mobile app is excellent as well, and chats are perfect.

Cons

The desktop web-app is a bit clunky in navigation, and the free version is extremely limited with only one operator available and one active chat at a time for that operator. Other live chat solutions offer more for less money than Tidio, but Tidio is a flawless execution, so it may be worth the money for some.

We have 3 operators in the basic version and unlimited chats! :) Can you not add the other two?

Enjoying using it

I'd like to mark [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a very professional and customer-oriented specialist. He very quickly helped to resolved notification and other issues

Pros

Easy to integrate with my visitors, tracking their activities, retarget visitors and buyers. The support is incredible and very helpful.

Cons

The setup is a bit over complicated. Requires having a technical background os a user

Really great chatbot

Pros

Really responsive and helpful customer support

Cons

Would prefer the option to customize the look and feel of the chatbot even more (although satisfactory right now as well)

Hi there, Thank you so much for the kind words and the number of stars! We are continuously improving so I am sure there will be more customisations available in the future. Thank you for the support and feedback!

Already getting more sales

I installed it 2 days ago and am already seeing an increase in sales. Loving it!

Pros

The ability to get people to give customers a promo code instantly and make their experience more interactive.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the ability to remove the chat box from individual pages of the website. I've only been using it for a few days, so maybe it does have this ability and I haven't seen it.

Hi there Kelly, Thank you for the review - I'm stoked you already see the benefits :-)! If you wish, you can hide Tidio from particular pages. You can do that in the Channels > Display section of the Tidio panel. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via the live chat on our website - our operators will gladly help you manage this one. Have a great day and stay safe!

Very Nice

Pros

Easy to use. Amazing and easy dashboard

Cons

the options can be more and the can improve the robot more and make it more AI

Hi there, Thank you so much for this many stars and kind, motivating words! :)

Great product

Pros

Works like a charms. Gets the job done. Makes life easier for my clients, who can interact with their customers on-the-go. They can even get an overview of analytics by Tidio.

Cons

I cannot find anything to dislike right now.

Hi there Sameer! Thank you very much for the review, we are flattered :-)

Outstanding product at a great price point.

Direct real time communication with our customers is key and Tidio lets us do that and integrates seamlessly with Shopify.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize the chatbots basically with drag and drop and very little effort.

Cons

None that we've encountered so far. Product is meeting all our needs so far.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the kind words, and all the stars. We appreciate you! :)

Love every Bit!

Amazing.!

Pros

I have Evaluated every thing in last 10 Years , Started from Zopim which was acquired was zendesk later , Freshchat, Gorgias, Intercom , Gist and Zoho . This is exactly what i was Looking for without Breaking a Bank!

Cons

Not yet Explored Negatives shall update after more use

Hi there, Thank you so much for the amazing review! We appreciate it very much.

Review for Tidio

Pros

Able to track which item the client is looking for and able to guide them or help them through the purchase. Chatbot is great as well, as our company is not 24/7, with chatbot we were still able to get some customer to contact us within after hours.

Cons

It would be better if image can be paste it to the chat instead of click and upload.

Thank you kindly for leaving the review, we'll let our product team know about your suggestions. For now you can upload attachments or drag and drop them to the conversation.

Amazing value and super simple

Providing online visitors another communication option that gives them a more consistent user experience while using just one dedicated person.

Pros

How simple it is to setup and use for the amount of well-designed features it has. The biggest problem I have encountered with live chat in the past on other platforms is providing a consistent experience. Tidio solves that by allowing you to create chatbots and to make the chat completely disappear, if you want, when no agents are available. This fit our use case very well. There are many canned automations...

Cons

I don't think I have a single complaint about Tidio so far.

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're really proud!

Good entry level chat system

Pros

Allows you to jump in to providing customer chat easily. Integrates with Facebook Messenger too so I don't have to go there to check and respond to messages separately from my customer service chats.

Cons

They used to show me the URL of the page that the user was on but now that's a paid upgrade which is unfortunate. Admin interface can be buggy,

Good, useful and easy to use

Great!

Pros

Good, useful and easy to use, will recommend to my friend

Cons

easy to use and implement, really like the software and the customer support are very supportive.

Hi there, Thank you so much for your kind review and nice words about our product! :) I would be happy to know if there is something currently missing in Tidio? Would you like to share your ideas for future implementations?

Excellent and reliable software

Pros

easy to use chatbots integration with other apps

Cons

No Integration with Whatapp. Email marketing needs to be improved to compete with other products.

Hello! Thanks a lot for the 5 stars! We are always trying to improve and provide our customers with the product they will be satisfied with! I'm sure that the integrations you are looking for and Mailing features will be available soon enough. Take care!

Awesome software and support!

Overall, Tidio chat is amazing! The support that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided was above and beyond what I expected. Thank you!

Pros

I love that Tidio chat was very easy to set up and navigate. It is not overwhelming and confusing like other live chat software. We currently have Tidio chat on our college website (WordPress) to provide our students online support and services during this Coronavirus pandemic.

Cons

Switching between projects on mobile is a little difficult, but I was told that this is something that will be addressed in the near future.

Hi there Alberto! Thank you very much for an amazing review! :-)

Start Taking Chats Right Away

We found Tidio Chat after our current live chat software got buggy. Tidio chat was super easy to install with a Wordpress plugin, we were able to start taking chats right away. There is a lot of design functionality available, you can change it to match your brand, etc. The one thing we didn't like was that users had to enter their email address to chat with you. We found that deterred people from initiating a conversation. Eventually, we ended up going back to our original live chat software, but if we ever need to switch to another one, Tidio is top of our list.

Pros

VERY easy to set up. Start taking chats right away. Fully customizable. You can even set up a separate page on your website for your live chat to live.

Cons

Users have to enter email address to initiate chat.

Hi there, Thank you for your review, please keep in mind that you can turn off the pre-chat survey (the one asking for email) with a one click. I'll be happy to help you set it up on your account.

Powerfull product

Show people we are online, active, and give them a prepium service

Pros

Price, Ease of use, Great function to predict what customer type

Cons

Exit pop up please ! Combined to chat it could be great if you click "I need informs" instead of No thanks, then chat open automatically...

Hi there, Thank you so much for the input and feedback! You can freely adjust the bots to your needs and the buttons do not have to say what was pre-set in them :) Here's more on how the Chatbots are operated: https://www.tidio.com/knowledge/chatbots/automation/

Great modern chat function to any website

Quite pleasant! Makes our site look very professional and keeps us very engaged and efficient.

Pros

I first started using this app on our wix site and love the sleek modern look of the chat box. It was super easy to setup both welcome responses and away responses. One feature I loved that other chat platforms lack is the Do not disturb feature that mutes ALL messages sent, bc honestly for small businesses like us, we do sleep ;o) and enjoy a day off here and there.

Cons

The one small thing that I would like to be able to do is set an avatar for the standard chat, and then assign an avatar for the agents that changes once they join the chat. It may be able to do that, but if so I haven't been able to figure that out.

Thank you so much for your honest review! We'll be working on adding a picture to the automatic messages / standard chat.

Perfect for SMBs

It's been great overall! We were able to finalize people's orders who had questions, were on the fence about a product or forgot their discount code.

Pros

I have the free version and it works perfectly with our e-commerce store. It links to my phone as well so if I'm at home, I'm still able to chat with customers. I liked how we could still customize the look for the chat feature as well.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy on your mobile device. Sometimes I'd need to close out of the current convo with a customer and refresh it to get their latest reply.

Hi there, Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! We are really glad that you enjoy Tidio :) Our team strives to constantly improve the app, so your feedback is extremely appreciated and will be forwarded to the appropriate team. Thank you again, and if anything we can be reached directly via support widget inside your Tidio panel :)

Everything a chatbot needs to do

I have seen very expensive apps out there that offer the same service. Tidio also offers a lot in its free version, I decided to buy all the services because I want to offer the maximum to my customers and I must say that also in this way you get the maximum at a fair price. If you are looking for a chatbot, it is useless to go far, Tidio is the one for you.

Pros

I like the ease of use, Tidio is very intuitive as far as chat management is concerned and it is easy to switch from one operator to another.

Cons

Perhaps I would devote some more explanation to the various functions that are needed to build your personalized chatbot.

Hi there Andrea, Thank you very much for a fantastic review. I have to tell you it's one of the best-written ones I have seen :-) If you have any questions about the Chatbots, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@tidio.net. We will gladly help out! Have a great week, and stay safe!

Tidio for chats

Pros

I can chat with customers on my website when they need help. Sends me monthly reports of all chats.

Cons

Wish there was a way to alert me when there is a visitor on my website so I can initiate the chat or just automatically send a chat every time someone arrives to the website.

Hi there, thank you for honest and awesome review! You can get an alert when a visitor is on your website with The Communicator plan active ! If you wish to know more about it, do let me know :)

Perfect Live Chat system ;)

As soon as we started using it, it became easier and faster for our customers to respond.

Pros

As a user of this program, it is very easy to download and integrate into a webpage. This product has good design and documentation. Customer support is perfect.

Cons

There is no negative side to my experience in my use.

Hi there! Thank you for the review! Please let us know what can we improve in our support and features to get the 5-star rating - honest feedback is always very welcome! :-)

Great software for chats

This has been a great help to our website and given us a much easier and usable feature. Plus, it looks great on the website!

Pros

I love that the chats can come directly to my phone and I can answer them as easily as if I were texting. Seeing the reply of the person chatting before they send it is also helpful in preparing an answer. It has been very easy to use on my phone. If another counselor answers the chat before me, it keeps me from doubling up on the answer by saying "it is not assigned" to me.

Cons

It has frozen in the middle of usage before, which obviously makes a live chat interesting. It does have features that would be helpful such as choosing which hours the live-chat is available, etc., but those are not as intuitive and I have not been able to fully get those setup.

Feedback

1)Persian font is now Tahoma font that can be more beautiful.(Persian font in Crisp chat is beautiful and better than u ) 2)This program does not support RTL . Other web chat online have the option to choose RTL in Setting 3)There is not custom reports, and the reports section do not provide detailed information on the success of the scenarios Automation + Bots(For example, in every scenario, how many visitors have started the chat ) 4)If I want to create a new Automation + Bots similar to the previous one, I have to re-create it,there is no way to make a copy,paste, 5) The number of online visitors is not shown on mobile app. 6) short Code are not available for defining messages in the mobile app.

Pros

Working with this app is simple and I've gotten in touch with him very well Good support A professional team to improve the program

Cons

This program does not support RTL I expect a more beautiful font to be used

Hi there! Thank you for an amazing feedback and pretty nice rating overall! I will make sure to forward it to our product team, so they can use it - it's very valuable for us - thank you for that very much!