Tidio Logo
Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

visit website

Tidio Reviews - Page 7

Best chat integration software

Very easy to use and manageable. Awesome user interface and very intuitive.

Pros

Easy to use, attractive, easy to integrate in websites

Cons

Price a bit high for starting developers or startups.

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words and your great review! Seeing a perfect score always pushes us further and assures us that we are on the right track! Have a nice day and take care

Discover a chat application with a dedicated team aimed at staying at top

Since Discovering Tidio our conversions are up and as our feedback has been received and put into action we feel like we are listened to

Pros

Ease of Use Frequent update of features and components Intuitive Chat a Features

User-friendly

Pros

It really easy to use, it allows you to maintain more than one chat at a time and still have the other chats opened.

Cons

It is very limited in regarding the interactions you can do with a client.

Tidio experience after the 2 weeks test and now after 2 or 3 weeks using it

A bit to early to answer

Pros

I really like Tidio globally. I particularly like how simple is to make bots!

Cons

I need more informations especially when you start making bots. the FAQ helps but not enough for me ! The IA only in English 😭

Thank you for the review! We have an article dedicated exactly for that. You should find this manual very helpful: https://www.tidio.com/knowledge/chatbots/automation/ While the AI Visitor says is only supported in English for now, we hope to work and keep developing the tool. So in the future the bot will be available in a wider pool or languages and options.

What a wonderful UI.

Pros

What a wonderful UI to chat with! My customers would probably reach out to me just coz the way it looks! <3

Cons

Would've been great if I'm able to change the font size.

Thank you for a wonderful rating! Certainly, we enjoyed reading your remarkable review and truly appreciate your efforts. I forwarded your feedback about the fonts to our Product team, we will see what they can do about that!

This is amazing love it.

Pros

connecting with all website. wordpress through connect very easy process like it

Cons

1.automated chat bot. 2. mobile application for operator

Thank you for the feedback. I'm delighted to hear that you love our product! Could you please tell me more about the cons that you mentioned to oscar@tidio.net? I would like to talk it over with you and let our Product Team see your tips about our service!

Tidio is a great way to get a very nice chat IM feature on your website

It was easy to implement on my website and easy to figure out. I like the basic customizations that come with even the free plan.

Pros

I like how their free plan allows you to get a nice chat widget on your website and it's reliable, robust, and the app is cool. It should allow me to chat with potential clients and maybe convince them of the need to use my services and i can use the same chat widget to even answer a quick question for current customers too. I like the chatbots that can help to gather information from the visitor too and that make it feel like a human is responding to initial inquires. OVerall a nice chat app.

Cons

So far it works great. I can't think of anything that i don't like about the software at this point. It is well polished.

Hi there Danny, If I could rate a review here, I would give a 10 out of 10 on that one as well - to match the rating you gave us :-) Thank you for an excellent review!

Chat on your website the easy way

I like the software a lot solves my problem in a very easy way.

Pros

This is a great product to add to your site, it's very easy to use and does the job. I like it that you can customize in a very easy way the work flow. and that you have a lot of options and triggers

Cons

there is not a lot, the option when you have 4 answers you cant build a flow for all of them together

Hi there, Thank you so much for the max number of stars and your kind words! We also appreciate the constructive feedback, I will be happy to forward it to our developers.

Tidio is a powerfull chat bot system

A powerfull tool that can provide responses 24 hours.

Pros

The free trial version is a real Pro on testing the tool and its features. Easy to use and deploy, you can customize at will.

Cons

The prices are a bit expensive for smaller businesses.

Hi Diogo! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to know that you enjoy Tidio so far.

Satisfied client

Using it as the main communication Methode between us and our viewers

Pros

It is simple, fast usable, well designed, well-engineered

Cons

It is all perfect in our opinion. Besides gives us new ideas and ways to talk to our audience.

Thank you so much for such a kind reveiw! Your words motivate us to work even harder on making the best product possible :)

Excellent service at affordable rates and exceptional customer service

Tidio has given me the chance to interact with my website visitors in real-time, so it's helped me ansser customer questions and capture sales. Moreover, whenever I have an issue or need help, customer support is incredibly responsive and always has solutions for me..

Pros

Very easy to get setup and user-friendly, plus lots of different features to take advantage of.

Cons

Having to pay extra for additional services, however, their is a free version with minimal functions available.

Hi there, Thank you for the reviews and the number of stars you have awarded us!

Great Product - easy to use!

Tidio has been a great product. We still have a lot to learn, but so far, everything is excellent!

Pros

Tidio is a fantastic service that delivers better than expected. I can't imagine using any other software for our web chat.

Cons

the bots are not as easy to understand as I hoped. I wish there were more videos to explain what to do.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are constantly working on making the bots more intuitive, and will sure be making more videos, templates and manuals :)

Very good

Pros

The free version is very interesting, I can communicate with my prospect quickly

Cons

At the moment I don't have problem it's alright

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy the features of our product and that you were not able to find any flaws in it. Have a nice day and take care

Tidio Chat

Pros

very nice app. it is easy to use and has a lot of features. developers of this app are not into the money and it is very nice to know that there are some people who still share their skills

Cons

remapping the chatbox intro to a higher level

Thank you so much!

Good Live chat tool

Pros

The tool is easy to use. It offers the option to create your own templates Also it give you the option to be more active by giving messages to the user through the live chat button which is good for promotions and campaigns. The reporting option is very important as it allows you to keep a track of our statistics and other users as well

Cons

The templates option is not the most attractive nor user-friendly one. It doesn't allow you to snooze or close tickets which makes the inbox a bit messy

We love Tidio!

Pros

Tidio is easy to use! The app is amazing!!

Cons

Nothing! We love this software and will continue to use it.

Thank you so much for the review!

A super upgrade from Tawk and more valuable than Intercom

Pros

The ease of incoming chats and being able to target users on page with instant message via bots or user.

Cons

The visitor section seems a little slow on showing where users are.

Hi Sam! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind review:) It means a lot to us!

Easy to deploy and use from both sides.

I was really pleased with how simple to set up and use it was.

Pros

It was really easy to deploy onto our Wordpress powered site and added and much needed customer contact stream to match our service.

Cons

It takes a little while to just get used to where everything is in the interface, it isn't complicated, you just need to work out where everything is.

Thank you so much for the review Ryan. Glad to hear all is good and that you found Tidio easy to integrate with your WordPress page!

The best live chat in the world

Tidio is professional 👍

Pros

Tidio is amazing . It is the most professional live chat software in the world. With a variety of customizations, beautiful interface and especially the support team is very enthusiastic and professional.

Cons

I don't see any dissatisfaction. Everything is great.

Never seen such professionalism

Pros

Class product, excellent n user friendly UI, top notch customer services, prompt support and amazing people. Don't waste time by searching its alternatives, your website definitely need this product. Tidio the great.

Cons

Just missing tickiting system. Nothing else.

On top of their business

Pros

It was very easy to set up and is very easy to administrate/use.

Cons

I wish it integrated with the Blesta billing system.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the nubmer of stars and a great review :) We are constantly looking into new integrations. Thank you for suggesting it!

Problems with notifications

Pros

Easy to use. Good looking. Branding is a plus. The possibility to generate leads.

Cons

Got serious problems with alerts and notifications... and this is an important issue. In the app, the notifications are in real time but when I get into the app, there is never a visitor. It seems like a mistake.

Hi there, Thank you for voicing your remarks! It's a bit tricky with the notifications of new visitors, due to the fact that they can leave the website quickly before the app is open. I can assure you however that the list is updated in real time, so when you get a notification you can be sure, that there is an actual visitor on your website. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us inside your Tidio account in the support widget, or via email to support@tidio.net. Best regards, Jan

good software

Pros

respond to clients and accurate notification

Cons

fast and good great service provider ok

Hi there, thank you for an awesome rating! If you have any questions regarding our application - you can reach out to us via the support@tidio.net email address, or via our live chat on www.tidio.com

Most affordable chat for small business

Pros

Affordability. It looks great. Very straightforward user interface.

Cons

Sometimes notifications don't go to my phone. Not sure why, but I am continuing to troubleshoot.

Great plugin

I have direct contact with customers that need help fast

Pros

The software has everything I need and is easy to use

Cons

The paid version is too expensive for a one man business and no option for mee

Thank you so much for your review!