Userlike Logo

Userlike

Live chat and customer messaging for businesses of all sizes

Userlike Reviews - Page 2

Great software for connecting with customers!

Pros

I like the clean usability and interface. I also enjoy the ability to host the chat natively on our website.

Cons

The notification system could use some improvements. Mostly I would like it to notify my phone when a chat is received.

Great channel to communicate with your customers

I'am using Userlike for an online training platform (sports). By using this software customers can easily ask their questions by using the chat. It's a very easy and efficient way to communicate with customers.

Pros

- Very professional and performant Wordpress widget wich runs perfectly well - Very good and convenient offers and services for start-up companies

Cons

- Findig all the various features takes some time

Works, does what it should, integrations like Slack or Pipedrive are still far from being awesome

Pros

Easy to install: Just implement a code snippet (e.g. via Google Tag Manager) and off you go. Easy to customize: Change colors etc. in the backend. Easy to use: Login in a browser tab and you're online.

Cons

We're coming from Lifezilla and need to get used to some differences over time. Not seeing all current visitors is one of them. The slack integration is much poorer than expected and pretty annoying in the end. Sending leads to pipedrive is a good idea but by far not where it could be regarding individual settings (like filling custom fields for the deal source).

Pros

It is very easy to use, keeps everything in one place. best and most efficient way of doing some market research

Cons

sometimes it takes a very long time to load. It also can be a little but confusing with all the options.

Very easy to use, customizable design, nice features

Satisfied customers, less E-Mails, less calls, a good review of our homepage..we can see at which points people find it difficult to understand something and why they startet a chat.

Pros

I really like that it's so easy to use and implement. We needed less than half an hour to have a good chat tool on our homepage. It's really intuitive - for the operator and for the webvisitor. Features and functions are nice - I like the option of automated messages.

Cons

It would be great if there were more design options available in the free version, otherwise it's not possible to keep the CI. But hey - it's free. ;)

Looks clean and modern

We are still in the evaluation phase

Pros

The tool was easy to implement on our website and pretty much worked out of the box. We at zdreicom like the look and feel.

Cons

We didn't figure out some details, like how to activate sound for incoming messages, how to configure that the incoming messages are sent by mail for example yet and we didn't manage to contact the support yet.

Good

Pros

Different widgets possible, customer can leave message behind, immediate contact with the customers.

Cons

In mobile version, the chat screen takes the complete screen. Sometimes extensive to do adaptations afterwards.

Great value for money

We aim to interact more with casual visitors to our website.

Pros

The product was easy to implement and configure. We run our website in multiple languages, and the product easily supported this.

Cons

The operators need to login to the website at the beginning of each work day. It would be useful with an agent that could be installed on their computers for automatic login.

Best Chat Service Ever

Amazing and this Service will truly help our Church to Function effective in reaching out to our Web Visitors and those who need prayers.

Pros

The software i watched the Tutorial once and Boom i was gone and ready to and my website is now active and working

Cons

The Intergration of the Chat on mmy site was a bit confusing as the script didn't open at first but later opened very well.

Satisfactory

Pros

Overall functionalities, chat widget customisations (appearence, behavior, messages)

Cons

The features are quickly limited with the free account (chats or messages historical, notifications...)

Great Job Userlike Team thank you

best communication with customer

Pros

Userlike is a great Product easy to use Not expensive Great Support the most thing i like is that Userlike team Member are always very kind and they can explain every issue in a great professional way

Cons

Nothing, i compared many chat service providers and tested them it is for me number one chat service

New Customer Experience with Userlike

We wanted a quick solution for upgrading our customer experience in searching and buying products in our onlineshop. So we integrated the userlike chat system. A new great way to interact with our customers directly and get a quick response. Easy way to install and user friendly Dashboard and chatpanel.

Pros

- easy in use - awesome dashboard

Cons

Backend possibilty to change the header Offline Chat Messages

This is now my only solution for all my future sites and active too

It increases my overall sale for a quick reply option to all my customers live.

Pros

I really like the interface and easy use policy. Just install the plugin on WordPress or put the code and Done to start. Mostly like the color options and design to attract more customers. And also it's working great on every device so I can use it with my mobile too for reply my customer when I'm out of the home.

Cons

I think it should have image and file sending option too, that can make it greater to use as customers and marchets need to share screenshots most of the time.

Very good Chat software

Well, we can contact the prospects much more earlier. So we will be able to increase our turnover, I'm sure.

Pros

It's a really profitable software solutions. With this software we can contact the prospects of our products much more earlier. It's great.

Cons

I thought about this question long time, but I don't no. For the moment I find nothing what is bad resolved.

Live Chat via Website

Mainly Questions somebody has. If the are Looking for a specific Hotel they might have a Question About it. So they can send a message which we answer. Sometimes we even have requests for offers via the Chat.

Pros

It is cool to Chat live with a potential Customer. You can immediately answer their Questions.

Cons

Well, there is Nothing negative I can say. Easy to handle and self explaining

Easy to use , easy to install,

Not yet, but I will :)

Pros

Userability . It is really easy to install and to use. Even not having knowledge about IT or Web pages, I got a very good support from the team when I had questions.

Cons

Could be more personalize . I´d like to create a different way to visit our web page. Our clients schould feel that they are not only visitors of our web. They should have a question in advance like " Are you already enjoying the OLAO Coaching at your company?" and then after " Yes" It could appear a kind of " Writte your OLAO Health Password"

I can only recommend everyone to use that tool!

Pros

The panel is easy to install and use. Very helpful tool, to make the service to your customers even more powerful! And the support is always there, if you have any issues. Really very good!

Cons

At this point, I don't anything, that I don't like. Only the integration of the chat in slack (and not only notifications) would be very useful!

Easy and Cheap integration

Pros

Integration for our magento2 based shop was really easy. It took about 10 minutes to figure out how we can integrate the chat and also how to handle it. Very good to have a first, fast and easy method to integrate a chat.

Cons

It would be great to have some more possibilties for customizing the chat also for the cheapter plans

Awesome Live chat

I realize it is very easy to set up a Live chat using this tool. In about 5/10 minuts you have a functional Live chat up and running on your website. Customers use the chat option and you can easy answer it in a minut

Pros

It is easy to install and even easier to use. You have alot of options u can use

Cons

I liked everything about it, i can not think about anything i did not like

Easy and usefull

- Easy to implement; - Quite complete solutions (nice chat experience for customers, analysis features and operation itself).

Pros

- Integrations solutions - UI chat widget

Cons

- The mobile chat from in the dashboard (where you manage the conversation with the client), tight screen, not really a good experience - Lack of app messager to support conversion

Easy to use and to setup. We plan to use this for direct customer interaction and support as well as chatting solution for team members.

Pros

Login and setup is really quick and easy. Implementation to the website takes only minutes

Cons

in the first testing phase I found no real cons yet.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Great Software with Brilliant Customer Support

Pros

Easy to use and we are in control so we are able to respond immediately anytime time or night. Once you start using Userlike you will surprised how many people do use chat to ask questions, delivery times etc

Cons

Cant say there is anything negative about Userlike, It just seemed to be the natural addition to our website

In my opinion, the usability of userlike is one of the best overall.

Pros

I relly like the usability. Before userlike , we used a freeware (tawk.to)..but it it was really confusing for a user without huge understanding in computer science...

Cons

In my opinion the price is a little bit to high. Of course, there is a good customer support, but 29 for 3 operators and than the jump to 99 for 5 operators

The free option

For my small company I just need a few options and it would be great if I can keep reading the offline messages e.g. Is it possible to have the offline messages forwarded to my mailbox?

Pros

I like to be able to chat with my clients in real time. For people who want quick answers, this is an ideal option.

Cons

It's a shame to notice that the free module is being dressed down with less and less options.

userlike review

nice. But haven't tried with true customers (website is too young)

Pros

Easy to configure and to use. Very good support from the team.

Cons

Should be able to track and make use of IPs with more precision than "country area". Should be able to select the type of widget we want for each page straight from the dashboard (without having to code)