Zingtree Logo

Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

Zingtree Reviews - Page 3

CD

Christine D.

Challenging at first but after a couple of days it become easy.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use when you actually start using it and you are up and running. I also like the fact that the interface of the tree when it is done looks amazing, and that you can change colors and themes easy.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot download the tree as a pdf or high quality picture. When I download it now, it looks bad and when I tried to zoom in on the tree it gets all blurry. It is also pretty hard to rearrange the tree once you start out, because if you have a complex tree it is hard to follow, especially since you cannot print it.

tc

tracy c.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Used Zingtree to aid temp workers during a busy time of the year

Helped during the busy part of the year when we had a lot of brand new people

Pros

It is great for people who know how to follow flow charts. Nice user interface! The flexibility in creation of flow charts is very nice. Good for an environment with many users

Cons

If the steps are not written out clearly, it is easy for new employees to get lost. Note really a problem in zingtree, but rather a user error ;)

PY

PC Y.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Setup was ok, Reporting was confusing.

Pros

I thing I like the most was the choose-your-own-adventure way our customers could use the software.

Cons

The setup was was very difficult especially if the tree had a lot of nodes. Reporting was confusing and it was very difficult to delete test runs or runs per IP easily. Manually doing it 1-by-1 was a chore.

For test runs, we recommend using the "push live" feature. This may not have been available when you first onboarded. Essentially, Zingtree maintains a "development" and a "live" version of a tree. You test against the development version, and then "push" the live version out to your end users. The two versions maintain separate reporting.

Bill from ZingTree was a wonderful person to work with.

Company has been more effective in the troubleshooting aspect of ZingTree!

Pros

Easy to use, easily integratable with ZenDesk and other software. Has helped the company expand with troubleshooting processes.

Cons

More API options would be nice, not just email node support. Also, having multiple people using the same tree sometimes resulted in an error when generating nodes at the same time.

JP

Jennifer P.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Great concept - still trying to get it to work

Customer service ticket reduction

Pros

Incredible features and capabilities. We are really relying on this software to deflect customer service tickets and improve self-service troubleshooting.

Cons

Very expensive and we can't get it to work correctly with Freshdesk, but we have still been charged for clicks. It was difficult to set up and integrate.

We worked with Jen and Regina on this, and from our last conversation the Freshdesk setup was working fine. We haven't heard back since, but if there are still issues please let me know. We've tested here as well.

NS

Nate S.

Great tool, CSR was a fantastic contact to answer all of the questions we had.

There are a lot of great benefits to this software, from building a system to interacting with the APIs.

Pros

Usability and great knowledge base if we needed anything small-scale. I like the different ways to create trees, it gives it flexibility.

Cons

Unfortunately, the user interface is not the most friendly to use. It has very limited API integration at this point in time.

11-50 employees

ZingTree is easy to use and does EXACTLY what we need it to do.

It has improved our productivity and our ability to communicate with customers effectively. Our biggest challenge was enabling our agents to quickly personalize their scripting. ZingTree allows them to do that effortlessly.

Pros

The decision trees are easy to set up and to edit. I'm able to create personalized scripting for our agents that has significantly increased our effectiveness.

Cons

I wish that I could copy a whole node, including the attached buttons instead of having to re-link each button when I make a copy of a node.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Basic, but Effective

Great for call centers and easy to use in terms of getting new employees off the ground and going.

Pros

Like my title suggests, this software is easy to use and has proven to be a good tool for my agents as our company has started out. It is good for training purposes as well as remaining functional on a day to day basis. Something my company desperately needs.

Cons

The only real con of Zingtree I can think of in terms of software is the simplicity of it for supervisors. I often see my team wishing there was more they could do with Zingtree, but it does what it is essentially supposed to do. I also wish it had a better navigation bar to help narrow searches.

MS

Mathieu S.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent support from the Zingtree team.

easy interface for operator

Pros

The interface is very easy to use and make trees that are very easy to use by operator. The GUI is simple and it is easy to move inside the trees.

Cons

When we have too much nodes, could be easy to get lost. It might be cool to have more editors for the plan we have.

Riyaz A.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our customers.

Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

Pros

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

Cons

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

NISARGKUMAR P.

11-50 employees

ZingTree was a fun tool to work with. It was very straightforward

Pros

I know it uses the concept of tree data structure but having it laid out on an interactive UI was the best part. I also loved the mapping feature of it where we could drag and drop the lines to make connections to other questions or answers

Cons

Opening up Zendesk tickets when we undergo the process of factorizing the tree would be great and that would help us solve the issue of the customer service tickets

WV

Warren V.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Abrupt service changes

Very poor. The very limited free offering met our initial needs, and we were likely to upgrade to a paid plan as our needs expanded. Abruptly removing the free offering, and attempting to force us into a paid plan before it was wanted or needed wasted the time we had invested in the product, and left us looking for a competitor that is actually reliable and won't completely change their offering.

Pros

Enabled us to embed a simple decision tree into our website.

Cons

Abruptly removed their free service, rending the time we had spent setting up our embedded decision tree a complete waste.

DB

Deven B.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Pleasant

I was able to organize and create troubleshooting guide for some of the displays our company services out in the field.

Pros

easy of use. it only took maybe 2 hours before i knew how to set up a decent tree without any hiccups

Cons

lack of options. You cannot organize the nodes as openly as i'd like. I wish we could move text and pictures around more freely and not be confided by lines and margins unless you want to be.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great service, fast deployment

Pros

I used ZingTree about a year ago and found it easy to get up and running and easy to embed into our websites

Cons

I found that re-using pieces of trees to be a bit of a burden. I know you've made some progresses to move it forward

JS

Jose S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Better flow of work

Pros

I work on a team where we have lower techs troubleshooting issues before it gets to me. Zingtree has been extremely helpful for when my team or myself are not available, for the other techs to see what we have built up on how to resolve some issues.

Cons

Zingtree can sometimes be a pain to build up but could just be user error.

Vincentas K.

Wireless, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

We tried to use it for internal training and it should not be used this way

Build internal knowledge base and troubleshooting tool

Pros

Easy to build simple "trees" Plenty of different styles that help to customize experience Possibility to add images into questions and options Excellent support

Cons

Tree can get very complicated and hard to navigate I think it lacks better UI for more advanced setups where multiple layers are needed

OS

Oliver S.

What a difference a Zingtree can make

I don't think that we're Zingtree's typical customer, but they've made every effort to accommodate us and we've reaped the benefits! I know that other companies will talk about cost savings, but from our point of view one of the benefits has been user experience. We've had 1000's of sessions per month, a lot of these sessions are users of our product that previously weren't contacting our support team. Now that we've got Zingtree they are finding the information they need and resolving the problems that they might have otherwise not tried to resolve! Lovely stuff :-)

Cons

Thank you so much for your support! Happy to have helped your company navigate support more efficiently :)

EK

Efe K.

We are very hapy with the process maps we are using in our team.

Pros

Being able to jump from step to step very easily helped us apply the required process in a very efficient way. And helped our agents to effectively use it.

Cons

The fact that not all users can see the whole process map in 1 picture/screen. If I'm not wrong that functionality is not available for our agents.

CY

Chad Y.

interesting product poor service and pricing

Pros

easy to use, great features, was able to set some basics up in minutes then a full tree that the team could use in a few hours

Cons

customer support is poor, it is either very slow or totally non responsive they also have very odd pricing that changed without warning making it unaffordable

Carly H.

So easy to use- I try to think of projects in which I can use it!

Pros

So easy to use! I often try to think of how I can use Zingtree in my current projects. I find the demos super helpful too and have modeled a few projects based on them.

Cons

Sometimes not super intuitive navigating around from the nodes pages- wish it was easier to edit from main pages

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Useful Tool for all Kinds of Q&A Purposes

Once you get the hang of this, making and deploying decision trees becomes a breeze. Highly recommend you try using Designer first (I'm a visual learner). But I have heard Wizard is a great way to start too.

Pros

- Helpful sales team to set you up with the right plan - Customization / CSS

Cons

- Getting started can be tricky - Currently, only available in English (localization)

KI

Kimberly I.

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

Pros

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

Cons

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

RC

Regina C.

The setup and support has been great.

Pros

Makes things really easy for our customers as it allows all of the information to be in one place and integrate together

Cons

I have not had a negative experience so far. Even when I ran into issues the support team was able to help us quickly

EB

Eric B.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Very simple to use

Pros

quick set up and did everything it said it would do and more! So many use cases that this product is good for.

Cons

I don't like the pricing model. I would rather pay flat fee and know exactly what I am getting. I would like to encourage our team to use it more, but I am charged the more they use it. I completely understand as this is a standard pricing model for SAAS.

Vincentas K.

Wireless, 51-200 employees

It did everything we wanted to

Pros

- easy to use - fast start - seamless integration

Cons

- Design options could be better - Could have even more integrations with other platforms