Zingtree Logo

Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

Zingtree Reviews - Page 4

JF

John F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Takes a little bit to figure it out but works well when you do.

Helps streamline some office procedures

Pros

Software easy to use . The wizard makes creating the tree very easy. Publishing the tree is also very easy.

Cons

Finding help through FAQs not so great. Starting out is a bit slow. There can be different ways of doing the same task and figuring out which method to use is not immediately obvious. I tried logging into this form but it would not let me fill in job title and organization name and therefore not let me submit this form.

Lisa K.

I have multiple trees in Zingtree and I am working on embedding them in my website and other places

I can find out what is really important to prospects regarding their future custom product with my company.

Pros

It's pretty easy to build a complex tree. It took me a little bit to figure out the best way, and I still don't understand all the builders, but I haven't taken the time to try to understand them.

Cons

I wish the visual builder worked better for me. I'm probably using it wrong, but it's all wonky. I just don't have the time to figure it out. I just build manually.

JJ

Julia J.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to use and helpful for school

This is a user friendly software that I can use to create a decision tree for my masters thesis. I have been able to manipulate individual trees into a master tree to include 15 different questionnaires within one tree.

Pros

Wizard is so helpful when creating a long decision tree. I like how it prompts you for each question so you can plan out the entire tree.

Cons

It is difficult to insert extra node within a complete decision tree. It often times throws off the entire flow of the tree.

John H.

201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Easy to use for any decision tree, loaded with options, and great support!

Ease of use, quick customizations.

Pros

As a developer, I appreciate the ease of use on the platform, I could hand this off to non-developers and they're able to quickly understand and maintain the application. The customer support I've received has been incredible, the live chat and the phone support has been extremely helped.

Cons

I've noticed a few bugs along the way, but the support team has been pretty good about fixing them.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Amazingly intuitive software for building decision trees

I've found Zingtree to be a really useful program over the last few months to create interactive decision trees. They have a few different ways to get started, and the Wizard tool is great for building trees just by answering questions and filling in the blanks. While it takes a little time to think about the best plan of action before jumping in, the platform is super easy to use once you get the hang of it -- they have a blog and FAQ full of helpful tips and integrations, too.

Pros

Knowledgeable team, good interface, helpful and informative process.

Cons

Monthly payment plan isn't ideal for my setup.

YH

Yan H.

Making decision easier

We have to make many decisions everyday; it's likely to make the wrong decision if we don't include the overall circumstance, especially when we are stuck by our habit of one way thinking logic. By using the tree, it make it easier for you to include as many as the assumptions which will lead to different consequences in the process of making your decisions.

BT

Brooke T.

Easy to use and great customer support for confusing instances

Pros

The ease of use and how quickly the customer support answers your questions. When I needed help creating a specific function within a survey, their support was there immediately to guide me through a few options.

Cons

It's missing some functions that could be beneficial, like a tools to make calculations, etc. I know this can be done with a code, but I am not that familiar with programming!

JB

Justin B.

Great tool, relatively easy to use, with excellent, speedy customer service.

Pros

Allows me to make decision trees easily, with the ability to customize them with photos, etc. It's not difficult to get the hang of either, and non-programmers (like me) can use it.

Cons

No significant cons. There are areas that could be added to make it even better, such as the ability to add password protection to your tree, but nothing that stops me from using the service as it is.

NA

Noa A.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Zingtree is very user friendly and helpful for survey development

Pros

The setup screen is visually intuitive and user friendly. I love the way the Zingtree quiz looks on our website.

Cons

Sometime I get confused about how to use certain function, like generating customizable reports for survey users.

RC

Richard C.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

An elegant and functional solution fro my clients

It provided an elegant, functional and fast to implement solution

Pros

There are many ways to view your decision trees to assist in building them, also the ability to embed in a web-page and match the look and feel is great.

Cons

In some of my trees I have hyperlinks, recently I had to change them. It was a slow and tedious process, there didn't seem to be a replace function for hyperlinks.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple, easy, some easy wins for UX fixes

Pros

Web design is simple and nice looking. I like the import/export options and the ability to edit using Excel / CSV.

Cons

Some workflows, like creating new nodes and choosing the type of node, have super small click targets , when they could easily be quite large. Making larger click targets allows me to move faster. I would also like to see keyboard shortcuts / hotkeys.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Has been a great tool for experimenting with decision tree in our customer service organization

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. Required almost no training time to get more employees and running as they could easily figure out most functionality on their own.

Cons

Reporting functionality can be clunky to use. Dashboards/reports aren't as intuitive and I have a hard time accessing a high-level view of where traffic is going throughout a tree.

DM

Debbie M.

Does exactly as promised

We were looking for a way to save money on customer support by creating our own troubleshooters, and Zingtree made it easy for us. The tools are solid - we use the Visual Designer AND the more text oriented overview for cleanup and tweaking. The reporting is great too. Highly recommended!

51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

ZingTree Makes Troubleshooting a Breeze!

Easily shared troubleshooting processes with my entire team!

Pros

The UI for buildings the trees incredibly easy, the embedded support and documentation makes the software that much easier to get going with!

Cons

I haven't run into any serious cons against the software at this point. I have made several trees and shared them with my team without any issue.

Useful tool with amazing customer support

Just being able to build the tool. It required a lot of extra framework outside of Zingtree.

Pros

The customer support is amazing. I also like the layout of the logic on the overview page - it makes it very easy to follow.

Cons

The variable limitations. I feel the logic nodes should be able to compute more complex equations taking several variables into account.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

The modern way to draw process maps

It's so much easier to keep our process maps up to date and gather feedback form support agents!

Pros

Allow you to easily keep up to date your process map, get feedback from users, quite intuitive to use. This definitively

Cons

A great added feature would be the auto-generation of the full process map to be able to see the process map in one glance

Gary W.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Zingtree offers essential functionality that I could not find in another service.

It offers functionality that I could not find anywhere else.

Pros

The purpose and design are very good for the end user. Also the ability to upload and customize features is helpful.

Cons

It takes a while to understand the back end experience. Also, there are many layers of functionality which are all visible at once.

AH

Ali H.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Knowledge Base Product

Pros

It has excellent features. It is easy to use and has good customer support.

Cons

Its price is much more than the features it has. The only issue with this software is its price. I do not have enough budget to spend on it. They need to lessen their prices

FE

Franceleen E.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

So so..

Readily available packages

Pros

If you are IT savvy, you will be able to figure it out yourself. There are various features and you can also use your own custom CSS markup

Cons

People with less IT experience are not able to figure it out easily. My colleague has asked the question on custom CSS but she was just pointed to FAQ.

JC

Julie C.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

ZingTree has been easy to use and provided such a valuable resource to us.

Pros

I like how easy it is to edit and maintain the tree. I like the newest feature where you can click on the attached nodes.

Cons

The only view I don't like is the designer view as our tree is large and its not feasible to use this view.

SB

Syd B.

Gambling & Casinos, 11-50 employees

This reviewer only left a rating