Appenate Logo

Appenate

Data-driven business app creation. No coding required

Appenate Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.81/10

Reviews by rating

Nothing short of brilliant!!! Customer service and onboarding were not only a breeze it was pleasurable. Great team and great company to be associated with.
The low code factor which makes it easy to use, multiple features with various customisation helps us bring more to our table. The PDF forms capability is a quiet important feature for us.
Development costs then can pay for itself in a calculatable time frame. Specifically in a developing country paying against the.
Now I can test next release before general release so update day is no longer t be feared.

James C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

A great option for field services

We provided a service for a company that needed to organize work orders. After getting to know Appenate, the company started to perform better

Pros

First I have to highlight the ease of use, it is not necessary to have IT knowledge to operate the tool. Generating a service order with scheduling is very effective. The signature part in the service order on the cell phone helps a lot in registering the services performed

Cons

It would be very interesting to have a part for uploading images, being able to classify them in different directories

Arlene R.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

APC review

Overall, everyone I have dealt with are helpful. I am pleased to have come across this software.

Pros

Creating and building forms are not difficult. A lot of features are available. It is a just a matter of spending time learning them.

Cons

I was trying to create a form where data will be summarized. I have asked for assistance to get the result that I want but has not been resolved yet.

SA

Saad A.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

A Forms App For Service Techs

Pros

As a technician, I need an app that is on my phone and can use it wherever I go, to create the forms I need for the equipment that I work on and have what I need on these forms. Apenate provided that for me, and using the app is very easy and dont need an expert.

Cons

I think that would be the lack of ability to upload my desired photos and what I need of pictorials. These help alot when it comes to working on multiple units and to distinguish between the many equipments.

DS

Dale S.

Construction, self-employed

We wasted our Money!!!!

Pros

There are so many Pros to Appenate - There's not a single feature that converted us, it was the collective. The support from staff at Appenate is next level good!!! Real people, real support and a pleasure to deal with.

Cons

If I were to be super picky - and I mean super picky, The visuals of the mobile app platform could do with some updating. Now two (2) things about this, 1. If it does what I want (which it absolutely does) then I can get over the visuals & 2. I've been told that this is on the roadmap - so I'm excited to see what these look like.

HP

Hendrik P.

Farming, 1-10 employees

The good, the bad and the not so bad

I have been hooked from day one, always been awsome !!!!

Pros

Ease of use, ease of employee management with different profiles, etc.I found Appenate the strongest product that I tested in terms of function capabilities - Appenate is extremely strong in the calculations and functions that you can manage behind the "scenes" . If you are a supporter of the programming principle to have the power in the app (against the coal face) and not in the server ability, Appenate is best. I prefer that the applications on all the App's do the computing and work, this sends back a "result" and the server power requirements are reduced.

Cons

My biggest concern with the product is that size matters, as soon as you are using more than "x" number of users, the scale swings in the direction of developing an app purpose fit for your use. Development costs then can pay for itself in a calculatable time frame.Specifically in a developing country paying against the $.

AS

Andrew S.

Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees

An Update to my last review

Our business is mostly mobile, this solution enables those things traditionally only available in an office with full computing infrastructure to be made available to people who are remote and in poor mobile coverage areas. Just the cost of previous paper forms more than pays for the solution alone, let alone the efficiency gains it provides. (update September 2018:- This solution has evolved from...

Pros

Great concept, built on Microsoft enterprise class cloud offerings. Built to work with good and poor or even as bad as no mobile connectivity where upon it will catch up when coverage is restored. Almost Unlimited potential. Cant think of many modern organisations that wouldn't gain from this solution. We purchased this to do away with paper (minor improvement), its ended up being our entire business...

Cons

Cons:- Customer support is mixed, sometimes great other times very poor, some issues unresolved or even acknowledged as issues for 6+ months. Some issues are core to product, not fringe issues. (Workflow as an example) (Update for Sept 2018, this is an area that has significantly improved, both in their actioning issues and probably my understanding of how best to communicate issues with them. Previous...

Thanks for your great review Andrew, we really value our customers feedback!

CB

Chuck B.

Construction, 11-50 employees

The best out there for the price

Customer support is great but remember it is based I believe overseas, it has helped our company be organized and efficient.

Pros

Very easy to set up and get running, we use it to input job information for our electricians and for them to collect close-out documents for their jobs. You can basically make numerous mobile apps for your company and your office staff can use it too and access Dashboard. We use it for: Job records Time Cards Digital forms Close-out Job Photos Saves everything to cloud storage of your choice Automated emails

Cons

Nothing really, it's really easy to use.

JL

Josh L.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Data Collection

It's been great so far!

Pros

I could create the forms I needed with just the data I needed to collect

Cons

The programming was a little tough to get used to. I'm not a programmer, but I've taken enough classes to figure it out. The toughest part has been getting Appenate and Sharepoint to cooperate. Once they're on the same page, things seem to run smoothly.

YU

Yasemin U.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Works offline perfectly

Pros

Appenate has excellent offline capabilities that enable rapid custom application development.

Cons

Mass visual material upload feature needs to be improved to support a better experience.

Raul Antonio Z.

Music, 1-10 employees

This is the definitive solution to improve efficiency in my forms and inspection processes

What has impressed me the most is the ease of use of this platform, the drag and drop interface is very intuitive, which has allowed me to create and customize my inspection forms quickly and easily. I no longer have to rely on messy, unwieldy paper forms.

Pros

What I have loved most about this platform is how easy and fast it allows me to create and submit inspection forms, with its intuitive drag and drop interface, I can customize my forms to my needs in a matter of a few minutes. But in addition, the ability to use advanced features such as barcode scanning, digital signature and drawing has allowed me to further streamline my inspection processes.

Cons

Sometimes loading media and attachments can take a little longer than expected, especially if the files are a little large. Although this does not happen frequently, in some situations there has been a slight delay in attaching images or documents to my inspection forms.

Computer Software, self-employed

La meilleur application que je me rappel avoir utilisée

Pros

Appenate est un outils facile à utiliser, même pour les personnes sans compétences en programmation ou en développement. Le logiciel utilise une interface glisser-déposer intuitive, ce permet un ajout facile des fonctionnalités à leurs applications sans avoir besoin de connaissances techniques approfondies. Grâce à sa conception sans code, on arrive à créer des applications en quelques heures ou jours, plutôt qu'en semaines ou mois. Cela permet de réduire considérablement le temps de développement et de lancer rapidement des applications sur le marché.

Cons

Non je n'ai pas de regret dans l'utilisation de cet outils

Showing original review in French. See translation

OK

Olaf K.

Appenate is for us, the platform that provides a major column of our digitalisation.

Pros

The maturity of the platform, open interfaces, and workflow functionality. Appenate is a flexible solution that requires little or no programming skills.

Cons

We needed a a flexible mobile forms solution that required little or no programming skills, and a pay per user licensing model, Apprenate provided us with this. I have no cons at this stage.

PO

Piotr O.

Appenate is an excellent product with unlimited potential.

Pros

Thanks to Appenate we could reduce the site and office time. Thanks to the validation options we get better quality data and could minimise the post processing time. Thanks for the better quality and reduced time allowed us to lower the project costs for the Client and also helped us to be more competitive.

OD

OLIVER D.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Easy-to-use, great functionality and affordable price tag.

Pros

What makes Appenate stand out from the various competitors is it's ease-of-use, functionality, continuous feature development, great customer service and affordable pricing structure.

Cons

Appenate has been a great asset to our company. There has been a great reduction in time preparing audits and audit reports as well as standardising our auditing process.

AC

Abhinav C.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Best app for field services!

Pros

The low code factor which makes it easy to use, multiple features with various customisation helps us bring more to our table.The PDF forms capability is a quiet important feature for us.

Cons

It doesn't have a 2 factor authentication which is a security gap for us. Having this kind of authentication helps in building trust and makes the process seamless.Also, setting up apps in production takes some time and can be tiring at times..

BS

Braedon S.

Appenate is software that changes with your business, not the other way around.

Pros

Appenate has helped us streamline our business processes through increased efficiency and accuracy in our data collection and field work activities.

Miguel G.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Desarrollo de aplicaciones de pago

Pros

Te permite desarrollar aplicaciones pars tu empresa a bajo nivel, tienes un periodo de prueba para elegir si quieres pagar o no

Cons

Que es de pago cuando tienes alternativas empresariales gratis.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation