All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Composer 2

Visual enterprise-grade low code mobile app builder

Composer 2 Reviews

Simply Amazing

Pros

I loved it, it takes time to learn, but what doesn't. It allows you to create whatever you want without a single line of code. And the learning part, they got you covered with a tutorial library that will facilitare your understanding of the tools.

Cons

The things that I disliked were because I didn't understand them, just have patience and you'll learn how to use each tools, even a person like me with no previous tech or coding training can manage.

Perfect tool for non-coders who want to build complex apps

There's a steep learning curve, but it's WAY worth it. To set yourself up for success, be sure that you've figured out what you want your core design elements to look like. I was discouraged at first when I dragged in some elements and it looked like crap. But then I put in my brand colors, decided what size I wanted my buttons, etc. Now, things look good by default and just need to have the spacing...

Pros

Before a colleague recommended AppGyver, I had looked into more than 50 chat bots and tried to use a half dozen no-code app builders. AppGyver is the only tool I came across that was sophisticated enough to do what I needed and had a pleasant user interface so I wouldn't want to kill myself at the end of every day. (I'm super glad that was one of my prerequisites because who knows how many hundreds of hours I have spent in AppGyver. If it had been as bad as the others, I would have given up on the project a long time ago.)

Cons

There is a bug that makes it so some spinners don't disappear in the final build files--works fine in the previewer, but not the app itself. I lost the better part of a week to trying to work around that. Rumor has it that's a React Native bug though, and not an AppGyver bug, though rumor also has it that the next AppGyver update might have a way to work around that. Otherwise, I couldn't be more pleased.

appgyver development environment for ios android and web

Pros

multiplatform development from one source, great support from staff and other users

Cons

minimum documentation, web version of build has bugs

AppGyver, no-code approach for real mobile apps

There is an initial learning curv e, but if you go in understanding that, you can start small and then use their forum, tutorials and documentation to quickly build a base of knowledge that enables you to build a real mobile app. If you think AppGyver is missing a feature or capability, take a moment to check out their forum, docs, and youtube channel. Almost everytime I have found what I need. If you don't they have the ability to submit new feature requests and vote on them.

Pros

The breadth of features and capabilities that AppGyver has was what won me over. Most of the no-code/low-code platforms don't have a rich set of capabilities. AppGyver has sensor data and device functionality that you can access for your mobile app (i.e. accelerometer, gyroscope, geolocation, camera, files, photo library,...). These are the things you need to create a mobile app that meets a user's expectations. Without those features you are just building a web app, at best. The AppGyver team (and their community) is very responsive and helpful. You definitely have to look into Mevi's Youtube tutorials!

Cons

More control over the fine-tuning of the UI, such as more control over the screen transition animations would be nice. AppGyver has transition animations that are used by default, but having choices will be great when that becomes available.

JAS is now in the mobile world thanks to AppGyver

AppGyver, their toolset and team were able to bring JAS to the mobile world. Composer2 is extremely simple and intuitive to use and the learning curve really short. The support provided by the company at all levels made and continue making the difference. Their technology is improving everyday and the team is committed to give the best to their customers. I am happy to use the tool and to have a good relationship with the company. JAS forwarding is just happy to use their services. In less than a week JAS was able to design , develop and deploy the two applications, the Google and Apple approval took longer than the actual development. To summarize in a few words, efficiency, perfection, success.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, constantly improving, good support team, price competitive.

Amazing

I've used many app builders, most of them paid and quite pricey at it. Appgyver's Composer Pro is one of the best in this space. Their documentation and videos are quite informative and the team and community very helpful. The ability to string components together combined with formulas allows for very complex operations in a very visual way. Their roadmap also looks very promising.

Pros

- Very powerful drag and drop features - Ease of styling components - Formulas for complex operations - Ease of API integration - Easy to distribute your app once you're done

Cons

- A bit of a learning curve but documents and community will help a lot

Composer 2

Composer 2 delivers what it promises, provides an easy and straightforward way to flash out ideas quickly into working apps. We worked with the technical support team very closely and got all the help needed to implement our designs with the desired functionalities. In fact, the technical team was even able to accommodate our extra wishes too, when it came to styling and integration with new resources. Thank you for that!

Pros

Ease of use, brief to the point tutorials to get you on quickly, versatility, easy integration with different type of resources. Straightforward from design to functioning apps, designers and developers can work together in a more collaborative way. That itself is a great experience.

Great and easy platform

This is a great company with an excellent team supporting the customers unconditionally. We got a very personal treatment much above our expectations. The tool is well built and fairly easy to use. The combination of functionality and customers support, allowed us to immediately get back our investments.

Pros

Very easy to start up and to use

Cons

Nothing in special

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.