Apptimize Reviews

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Dannys Jurado Senior

Apptimize is a spectacular tool and integrates very well with other

Reviewed 2019-01-01

Our surprise was treated with transactions, we knew its price but what we did not know is that sometimes it would be something that would disadvantage us a little. Apptimize is very good, it would be a shame to have to discard it just for this.

Pros
We use this platform for our online businesses, integrating with simplicity with other tools that together with apptimize, achieve a spectacular implementation.

Cons
Transaction fees are not very cheap. We can afford to pay for the price but we will not know if it will be for a long time, we do not want a bad economic investment.

Anonymous

Good & robust product, but high learning curve

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
Really well thought through in terms of A/B testing; easy to use WYSIWYG editor. Feature flags are important feature for development.

Cons
There is a high learning curve to use this product, also specifically for developers. However, once they understand how the tool works, it becomes much easier to launch code block tests, or anything non-visual.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Suhayl Del Carmen Bermudez Nava

I loved your A / B test design

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Pros
It allows testing very efficiently, Apptimize is an easy to use software, with a good interface and that has gradually become very helpful with its different tools.

Cons
I just have not had problems with the use of Apptimize, I am satisfied with the features it has.

Marlene Torres

Good tools to perform tests

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Pros
Apptimize has potential tools to perform A / B tests and graphically measure the details of the statistics displayed, an easy-to-use interface. Manage and analyze each test with a detailed analysis to provide you with the information you want about the test you did. It integrates very well.

Cons
I can not find a feature that I do not like, it is really a well thought out and developed software, with a good technical support that responds to all my worries. I'm waiting for more.