Appy Pie Reviews

4.59/5 (582 reviews)

Likhwa Moyo

My experience with Appy Pie

Reviewed 2019-08-15

I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Pros
I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Cons
I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Josh Starrett

A perfect way to build an app for your company if you can't code

Reviewed 2019-02-01

This service give you a way to get onto a platform that is unreachable to many people unless they are willing to pay a lot. This give the control to many owners of these companies without having to pay someone else to create the app for them.

Pros
This is a great service to create and app for you company if you have no or little coding experience. It is very easy and intuitive to build the app. There are many features available for all kinds of companies from churches to restaurants to all other kinds of business.

Cons
Although they do offer a free plan that allows you to create a limited edited html 5 site, you really have to step up to one of there top two most expensive plans to really get any benefit out of it. it isn't until this tier that your app will be placed into the ios store.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Roosevelt Quiah

Using Appy Pie significantly cut down on my development time

Review Source: Software Advice

Appy Pie is able to pull information from your website URL to quickly turn your website into an app. This is another great time-saving feature

Pros
Appy Pie offers a great selection of features that makes creating an app very straightforward. There were some features I wanted that weren't offered in Appy Pie, but that was due to the specificity of my requirements. I was able to design the majority of my app using Appy Pie before sending it to my developer to implement the additional features that I needed. Regardless of what you're developing Appy Pie will definitely cut down on development time, thus saving you money

Cons
While there are many features on offer, I found that there weren't enough templates to get the U.I that I really wanted. More visual customization options would be a great added feature.

Raymond Reyna

Good

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-05-04

I allows our company to look professional by having an App and it also allow us to tailor our app to our business (in a limited way). Best of all, It's reasonable for a small start-up.....

Pros
It's relatively easy to use. It is limited in some areas, but overall for a novice like myself it work fairly well. Customer service is always there for you.

Cons
FONTS,FONTS,FONTS!!!! You can easily tell the persons who developed this App software is a software geek not a designer or a marketer. FONTS are what communicate the image of a companies business as well as the feeling you're trying to send and this App software need drastic work in this area. The other key element in building an App is the ability to place the right image on your app and this App number one, does not allow a user to place a full image covering the app page and cannot do the image adjustment sizing without seeking a skilled person to bring down the image sizing to accommodate this app software.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Achal Jindal

Amazing online mobile application software and easy to use platform with great customer support....

Reviewed 2018-03-30

I am able expand my client service using my app and able to provide all listing of product to them with ease.

Pros
It has been great feeling to create my own app using AppyPie builder they have fantastic customer support with great features like directory which is very useful for my listing..... to add all product with category wise and it's very easy interface to achieve my goals.

Cons
At staring phase i found difficulties but finally customer support provided me step by step process to add features and listings with all configurations.

Pankaj Mishra

Appy Pie is nice find for me

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Pros
Feature list is huge to constant update is missing. Few features are too old. Please fix them and pocket tool needs to be bifurcated as having collection of widgets which are from different category so sometimes it's impossible to check

Cons
Customer relations with AppyPie is their backbone. I am using them for selling online coupons to help people getting benefited. Location based directory is best as users of app can easily search coupon and ongoing offers nearby.

Gaurav Pal

This platform is best of its kind

Reviewed 2018-03-31

My app is getting popular and people are getting benefitted

Pros
Directory page helped me in listing local automobile shops to help people searching for repair works. Add listing option help users to add there shop themselves which on a single click is getting approved and seen to everyone

Cons
Payment options are not there so that I can charge user to add and modify added listings. Addresses are sometimes hard to be added. Speed of app and performance vary as well

Damilola Miracle

Reviewed 2019-08-03

Pros
When I had an issue using the Appy pie software, their customer support was so fast to respond to my issue, The application is so easy to operate without being a computer savvy I was able to use and understand the app at a glance because no coding is needed. I compared Appy pie pricing to other software rendering similar service in the market, Appy pie is incredibly cheaper with more options.

Cons
Appy pie doesn't have unlimited hosting plan compare to some app builder software in the market so payment is continuous for me every time my bandwidth is exhausted, aside this I think Appy pie is still my best choice for creating app for my customers.

Anonymous

Very much satisfied with the service. Good team who handles the query well. Big thumbs up.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Helps in finding the data and retrieve the right information.

Pros
Accuracy of the software is amazing. It gives results in very quick time. Easy to operate and convenient to use.

Cons
Outlook of the software. Needs to be more attractive. Some more options in design will solve the purpose.

Preeti Devi

I am a yoga trainer. Fitness app help me and my students a lot

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
Thank you AppyPie for providing an easy platform which help me and student in learning yoga using videos, training sessions, diet plan, bmr calculator, workout schedule and record. Added Motivating videos for driving positive energy

Cons
Make it bit smooth and faster so can we access if having low internet. Offline function missing as internet is must to use the features. Limited feature added. Need time to time update

Chad Reilly

Appy Pie has been a great resource for our small, non-profit company.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
I love the easy to use features of the app. In addition, it looks great on screen. It is so easy to updated and edit as well.

Cons
Any app could always use additional features. Appy Pie has been great about adding new features and improving its product.

Frank Emerson

Creating apps made easy with Appy Pie

Reviewed 2018-11-18

Appy Pie makes creating apps easy even for the non technical guys in my organization. I've used this to build some apps very quickly that I need for some personal stuff and also for some clients. Using this software really saves time and produces incredibly good apps.

Pros
Appy Pie is incredibly easy to use as it doesn't require any coding skills. Another thing I like is that customer support is topnotch; response is incredibly fast and usually very helpful.

Cons
Though Appy Pie is one of the best and easiest software to create mobile apps, i feel the price is rather expensive, especially when compared to similar products.

Shenae Osborn

The selling point and dedication for me to AppyPie is the ease of their customer service chat.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Pros
The ease and customer support is amazing! The fact hat I can ask a question on the spot is why I stick to AppyPie. It's the only reason I have been able to create an app with ease cause they are always available which is HUGE for me!

Cons
Would like a few added features. Would also like when they do an update to let me know ahead of time so I can tell our app users.

Nandini Pal

Experience is bestest as I am getting desired results

Reviewed 2018-04-01

I am getting more clients

Pros
Best part is enormous options which helped me in finishing my app. Support is world class. Being a banker I am getting customer queries and can sell policies to them.

Cons
Slowness, price is comparative high. Taxi feature is complex among rest. I tried once but deleted later on as too many settings need to be fixed. Hosting and customization is paid.

Anonymous

It has been great one year with AppyPie

Reviewed 2018-04-06

There is lots of benefits of using this software like in low cost you will get professional app which helps to expand your productivity.

Pros
The most i liked about Appypie they have fabulous designs and the best layout is Slide shutter for which looks like completely professional app and they gives lots of changes capabilities with amazing features like IAP, Appointment , CRM connectivity and so on........

Cons
Few cons they have but as compared to the functionality we can ignore cons..........and recommend to use this tool.

Dharam raj Pal

I am a merchant appypie helped me in increasing my sale.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
Appypie helped me in getting business to new level by there features like form builder, store and food order as using these I have started earning after my retirement from service

Cons
Price is high, speed is a concern, need rebuild to fix features something editing seems tough. Over all average in terms of usage point of view

Dikshant Pal

Truly Amazing Service

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Pros
Amazing smooth app. No coding needed. Easy to use and anyone cab learn it , I bet. I am selling poicies online with my app and converting clients.

Cons
Speed is a concern. Limited space and bandwidth. Remodeling is needed always with app as they use third party service which may hamper anytime. They have no control over them.

Anonymous

Best app maker platform available globally.

Reviewed 2018-03-31

Pros
Custom form builder helps me in getting customer complain which I can get fixed by visiting them. Also they can take appointment online from anywhere. My life become easy now.

Cons
App speed, hosting bandwidth is concern, app needs constant update not like regular apps. Less customization option are there.

Barbara Stewart

A simple App creator

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-10

My experience with this tool has not been very good, I recommend it only to those people who know absolutely nothing about programming or coding and who do not have the money to pay for a project like that, but the results of this application are not very good.

Pros
Among the things that I like about this tool is, how simple it is to use and how little you have to involve code to achieve the app, it also involves predetermined functions that you can choose to use, that is, they are already developed, among them are of commerce, galleries, contact, information, among others. I also like that you can create an e-commerce store very easily without many difficulties, the truth is a tool made for people who do not have any knowledge in programming and also have the economic capacity to invest in a programmer.

Cons
As for the things that I do not like this is that the advanced options or complex features, I have to resort to natural programming since the tool is unable to meet those expectations, I do not like the design of the applications that are already obtained that tend to be somewhat obsolete or old and finally I do not like the documentation of the tool since basically you have to learn to use it alone and stumbling.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kunwar Singh

Great product with easy interface

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Pros
The UI is clean and easy to understand and use while creating app. Every features having tutorials attached and it easy to follow and integrate features.

Cons
It can take lot of time to integrate big features like AR , messenger and chat features but after some editing it easy to use.

Nishant Pal

Its best so far and I am hoping to receive same treatment.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Pros
Unique looks and layout which help me in building my college app so my students are getting my updated assignments, pdf video tutes timely in one click

Cons
video takes time to buffer and load. player is old. slowness is there but managable. will surely recommend to others.

sachin jain

Good app

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Pros
hassle free app , many features to use are built in , good support, Nit and its team helped a lot every time

Cons
they made changes without updating us about the change in system , no information is given about the impact o change Form data is not availabel as api

Noc Patillo

My first App Creation was through Appypie and it was the best experience I could of hoped for.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

my app updates fast and has never crashed

Pros
It has a lot of pages that cater to Religion which made it an easy choice to build the first app for my church.

Cons
I like everything about the app so far. The updates and great and the customer service is fast and efficient. no Cons

Pascual Chen

Good Customer Service and User Interface

Reviewed 2017-07-21

I was able to create an app.

Pros
What I like best about the company is that it offers a life time plan for one payment. I prefer this over subscriptions.

Cons
Some bug issues that did not get resolved as fast as I would like when I made an app using this company. Limited templates.

Mikayil Qaraquliyev

I am happy

Reviewed 2016-09-09

This is good platform to make an easy and useful app. This makes your work very simple. Customer Service is on Pro level. Specially There is one worker there named Nit. He fixed all my problems there. Actually I have never seen useful application like this.

Pros
Storage feature and customer sevices.