Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform Logo

Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform

Cloud platform with virtual servers

Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.62/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

What I like is the protection from malware and hackers. Once I was trained, the ease of access and utilization was greatly appreciated.
Atlantic.net is one of my favorite infrastructure services. The performance and customer service have been great.
Not sufficient protection against some security threats.
Downgrades require a serve destroy and snap shot recover.

Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform users...

AWS Lambda-logocaret

AWS Lambda

OVHcloud-logocaret

OVHcloud

Cloud VPS-logocaret

Cloud VPS

How would you rate Atlantic.Net Cloud Platform?

Easy to use and deploy HIPAA servers

Pros

Love how their hippa compliant servers are very affordable.

Cons

Their support isn't available on livechat but phone works well.

Just the right size

Pros

IaaS/PaaS hosts are continuously adding new features... which is great if you really need them and use them (hint: you probably wont')... and it's not so great when it makes the features you need and use all the time harder to find. Besides striking a good balance of ease-of-use vs. features, Atlantic.net is VERY inexpensive.

Cons

If you really do need some of the "specialty" features like those you'll find at larger services, Atlantic.net won't be a good fit for you.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to being your preferred hosting provider for many years to come!

Fast Speeds and appordable

Pros

I have been using the servers on Atlantic.net for over 5 years! Excellent customer service and internet speeds. I have never once had any downtown (knock on wood). Best value and pricing than any other competitor out there.

Cons

Not applicable. Everything I do works great!

great vps

overall one of the best experiences I have had with a hosting company, their vps server was unbeatable in quality in my opinion

Pros

everything was great starting with speed, stability, consistency, honesty and value/worth for your money all was at par. never had issues.

Cons

nothing, no cons existed in my opinion because the service was great

Used them for years

I've used Atlantic for VPS hosting for about 6 years (possibly more, I'd have to look it up). They were very helpful when I was DDoS'd, or any time I had a technical question. For the most part, it's "Set it, and forget it".

Pros

Inexpensive, always available. Support has always been fast and knowledgeable.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I have to put 40 characters in this box.

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback!

Solid, reliable, good performance, and not overly expensive

Overall a great experience and makes it easy for me to set up hosting.

Pros

Reliable performance. Unlike other VPS providers I've had in the past that overload their physical hardware, I don't get any performance drops where my server just stops responding or barely responds. And this is the case even with small instances (e.g. 1 GB RAM general purpose servers). It's also trivial to upgrade to more resources (more RAM, more disk, more IPs).

Cons

The only negative thing is that while you can easily upgrade a server to a more powerful plan, you cannot downgrade it in the same way. So if you have a server that you want to downsize to a cheaper plan, you have to rebuild it. I've also hit a couple of bugs with their backup system but nothing major and support is very responsive.

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback!

Long-time customer, love the service

Pros

Atlantic.net was a great bridge for me, moving from old-school hosting services to having my own VPSes. It's simpler and easier to understand architecture than AWS or Azure, but still has a powerful suite of tools. Servers are easy to provision and access, performance is great, billing is very convenient, and Atlantic are great at communicating issues like datacenter maintenance. Overall, extremely impressed by my time with them.

Cons

No cons to note, it's been a great experience!

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback!

Better than most heavy weight Providers

Very good team and we will keep using them. Simple and straight forward. Secure and easy to expand.

Pros

Their system's work and have very high performance, also we are able to upgrade on the fly without any problems.

Cons

Downgrades require a serve destroy and snap shot recover. But overall is a much better solution than most other providers have in place.

Been using for 9 years now. Overall I'm very pleased

Overall a good experience. I rarely need support but they are helpful.

Pros

Inexpensive, pretty easy to get set up, stable.

Cons

Occasionally I've found my email servers gets blacklisted by individual mail providers (Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, etc). I'm never on an RBL and my users aren't spammers, but I think this happens because a provider decides to just block all of an atlantic.net IP range. When it happens I have to contact the provider support to get it resolved.

Review of Atlantic VPN

Pros

Cons

After my initial set up, I was being interrupted by hackers trying to gain access. The support staff at Atlantic was very helpful in helping me block hackers. Since I am not particularly tech-savvy, the staff emailed me written directions to resolve my issue, which were easy to follow.

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback!

Great affordable service that is truly reliable

The benefits are many: - Superb uptime - Speedy VPS - Low latency because of very convenient location

Pros

We've been using Atlantic.net for many years now. Their reliability is outstanding, maintenance is properly planed and concise. We are very satisfied with their VPS service as it has been low latency and speedy throughout the years. For users in the Caribbean, having this lower latency service in Miami, compared to other options, provides a long lasting value.

Cons

I think their web console is somehow lacking several convenience features but these shortcomings are not value-diminishing at all, you can always find your way around any missing features from the admin console.

Best Deal on the Market

Pros

Once I set up the virtual server it required very little maintenance to maintain my website.

Cons

More user guides would be helpful in initial installations.

Thank you for reviewing us and providing feedback! Tutorials can be accessed by visiting https://www.atlantic.net/tutorials/

Reliable and inexpensive solution for remote desktop

Pros

We have used Atlantic.net's cloud platform for the last 3 years and we haven't experienced any downtown or meaningful issues in all that time.

Cons

There really isn't any cons that I can think of.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

Atlantic.Net - great price for high value

Pros

Easy to use, easy to maintain, seamless integration to our products

Cons

Honestly, there isn't much I don't like about this product. If I had to choose a single thing it would be that SSL cert integration can be made a little easier, but honestly it is quite easy after a little help from support.

Very good VPS software

Pros

Performant and easy to set up VPS, simple and understandable web UI.

Cons

So far, while using the product, I have not noticed anything that I dislike about it.

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you are happy with our service.

Atlantic.net

Pros

Easy way to provision and manage linux virtual machines.

Cons

Not sufficient protection against some security threats.

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service. We offer a full suite of Managed Services for all your security and compliance needs.