Key Features of Cordys Process Factory
- Enterprise Quality platform for application development
- Highly secured and multitenant
- Based on the proven and higly scalable Cordys Platform
- Easily mashup webservices in applications - MashApps
- Support tools like E-learning environment and Community
- Ready-to-use Cloud Applications available in our marketplace
- Integration with Google Apps
- Earn money by building Cloud Applications for your customers
1. Enterprise Quality:CPF provides an enterprise quality, high performance, highly secured and multitenant platform for cloud application development.
2. Base Platform: CPF runs on the proven and highly scalable Cordys platform.
3. Private Clouds: In scenarios where running applications from "public clouds" is not feasible due to several factors, such as Government regulations, compliance, etc., CPF can be deployed as a "private cloud".
4. On-premise Data:On-premise data can be brought into CPF using Web services. In case the data is behind firewalls and the corporate IT policy blocks Web service calls into their network, the data can be securely accessed using Google App Engine and Google's Secure Data Connector (SDC).
5. MashApps: Cloud Application Development with CPF results in applications which are commonly referred to as MashApps. MashApp® are process-centric Cloud Applications that are available on demand. Users can combine capabilities from two or more existing systems to build a value added single MashApp®.
6. Environment Friendly: CPF, by reducing the resources (servers, cost, time, and developers) that are needed to build and maintain applications, helps your company 'Go Green'.
7. Learning Curve: Learning application development in CPF is very quick; intuitive UI, detailed tutorials, and online help available help the user do self-learning, master the platform and start with cloud application development within no time.
8. Cost and ROI: It reduces the development cost dramatically (much lesser number of developers are needed to develop applications; applications are built much quicker with high quality and much reduced maintenance efforts; there is no need to buy a lot of hardware for development servers, test machines, build machines, etc.), thereby enabling a faster ROI for the ISV and lesser TCO for the customers who use the applications built on CPF.
9. Applications: cloud application development with CPF has already resulted in Cloud Applications such as: Employee On-Boarding, Expense Management, Sales Quote Approval, IT Service Request, Leave Request, Requirement Management and more. These Applications are available at the Cloud Marketplace.