Formotus Reviews

3.78/5 (18 reviews)

Roger Stone

First class Infopath forms for iOS

Reviewed 2018-09-09

The Formotus platform allowed us to deploy native SharePoint forms to iPad's, being the only product on the market at the time to offer this compatibility along with the ability to capture data in an offline mode, which was crucial for us. Since the initial launch, the platform has evolved to support most of the controls and business logic available to an InfoPath designer, without sacrificing functionality or restricting the design in any way. Having tried most of the alternatives available today, Formotus is still the only product on the market to offer this without compromise.Compatibility with InfoPath controls, conditions and rules is very near 100% Use InfoPath as a design tool then use the Formotus portal to configure and push to iPads is intuitive Support for pre-populated forms (called Workflow Forms) with sync between library and iPad's Support for offline with automatic sync once connected to a network Support for multiple user logons and granular permissions Full support for check out / check in within SharePoint library

Anonymous

We had a non-developer create a form that was used in the field for a few years

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-20

It served its purpose while we used it. We now have a native app that replaced it. But it's easy to set up forms. Moderate to slightly difficult to handle the data the form generates. End users found it difficult to retain reports they submitted.- Easy to create forms with low technical skill necessary - Allowed the transfer of knowledge from InfoPath form creation to iOS "app" - Several different methods for submitting data back to the office from the mobile devices

Anonymous

Formotus feels more and more outdated.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Easy to implement into existing processes and with the InfoPath option we had one solution for everything. We create one form and use it on many different devices including the browser. This made it very quickly available mobile.

Leigh Durland

Formotus has been an invaluable tool for the organization

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Formotus allows to rapidly deploy field solutions in very little time and with very little issues from the field. The customer support always finds a way to resolve your issues.

Chris Warfield

Versatile tool that has boosted our productivity

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Saves time in the field and in the office. We generate customer facing reports automatically when a survey is completed using the mobile app.Easy to use and easy to deploy. Great features makes it easy for us to customize both the field app and the reports we generate from the field surveys. GPS feature is awesome. Fantastic customer support!

Kelly Cook

FORMOTUS Forms support

Reviewed 2018-08-03

The FORMOTUS support team provided me with exceptional customer service. When I encountered an Apple iSO issue with my organizations forms, FORMOTUS worked with me to trouble shoot the issue and then quickly created a fix to get my forms running smoothly again. THANK YOU FORMOTUS!!! Great support team and trouble free forms for the last 4 years.

Edward Barreto Castillo

Contact form for what you need.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

You save a lot of time in the creation of forms since it is a manager that builds it and you can export it and import it where you need it.I love the idea of being able to create your forms for your applications or website and, above all, I like the style that each form can carry, it is very customizable.

Ana Quebedo Lina

The best forms.

Reviewed 2018-06-17

With Formotus eh designed quickly, most of my forms.I love the ease of using forms or surveys, of course once you get used to Formotus, the fact that it literally works as a plugin for your website or applications is very useful and that you can integrate it.

Chris Ybarra

App crashes a lot. Our in the field contractors have difficulty using.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

It has helped with gaining knowledge of what works and does not work. App has given us a good template to start with. We have been able to learn what we like and dislike.

Mark Raybuck

Used on multiple jobs/projects to create efficiency.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-21

Project efficiency, avoid use of paper forms, more accurate data submitted to the project team or database.Ability to use complex calculations and customize mobile forms for use in the field. Great online dashboard to upload and deploy forms to mobile user groups.

Dana Knapp

The features & functionality are very good, it is just the lack of support

Reviewed 2018-03-26

I don't think I got as much as I could due to lack of communication and help.The Features of the forms are great and easy to use. the templates are useful and easy to set up.

Anonymous

Need to make forms? USE THIS!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

Fantastic program. It's intuitive and easy to use. Formotus has saved us from many headaches!

Molly Mellema

More functionality in certain areas compared to similar apps, but limitations in other areas.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Visibility on what our field team is recommending. App is easy to use when it comes to searching the recommendation list. You can start typing in a recommendation and all those with those letters will appear--which is much easier than apps our organization has utilized in the past.

Shelley Otero

Very easy and fast

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Speed up processing the companies dispatch an receipts. Ease of use while creating forms. As an option fir mobile use, Formotus is the easiest I have experienced at tjis time.

Greg Fischer

The functionality of the program is well-designed.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Formotus produces high quality results for conducting surveys. It takes a few minutes to learn, but once the basics are mastered, it's easy to create surveys.

Olivia Porter

I only used Formotus once for an event where I had absolutely no wi-fi and it served its purpose.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

I chose to use Formotus for an event without any wifi, and it's ability to function without WIFI served my needs at the time.

Stephanie Swinehart

I tested this product for a class, but did not use in the field.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

I liked that you could customize the form to the detail necessary for good qualitative analysis. Appropriate flow of questions is essential to good survey design.

Kelly Cannon

I learned Formotus for a graduate level course in Project Assessment. It has been very useful so far

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-05

I like the ease of creating surveys, especially for use offline in the field. I traveled to the Philippines to do fieldwork. I learned this software in order to easily access surveys offline.