GW Apps Reviews

GW Apps

Business application development solution

GW Apps

Review Summary

Pros

I have watched the product grow over the years and I have been very impressed by the team's dedication to improving the user experience.

Heather S.

Lee S.

Product was very easy to use, the support team is very helpful and are very responsive.

Amy K.

Joey M.

Lee S.

5.0

Amazing For Forms

Great -- saved me time, money, and endless printouts.

Pros

My work has me looking at forms all day and GW Apps has a sweet hack that lets me cut them down into tabs. It's genius. It saves me from scrolling endlessly and does amazing things for reporting data. Shout-out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the dream team for onboarding me and taking the time to listen and learn what I was looking for, and for their genius feature recommendations. This has made my workday at least 20% more efficient.

Cons

No complaints here! Especially since my company's staff is all on the same page and using GW Apps to communicate between departments.

Data management made easy for the new decade.

GW Apps support team has always responded to every question and consideration that our team has had. Our End-Users and Administrators have all experienced outstanding and consistent service from their support team.

Pros

GW App Admin | App Builder Perspective - GW Apps has given our organization the ability to evolve and push customer change requests to our applications within minutes. The responsive click-and-drag concept is well developed. This makes our no-code developer's applications look like it was produced by our Sr. Back End Developers. Business Perspective - After a year + of testing multiple Low-Code |...

Cons

Being locked to a low-code | No Code app builder may bring limitation to heavy innovation if a command is not accessible to the platform. The GW Apps team has been most helpful in bringing temporary solutions and recommendations to our organization apps as we wait for these site-wide request to be considered, built and tested into the overall GW Apps Service offerings.

Powerful, Customizable, Great Support

Pros

Honestly, using GW Apps even once a week has saved my department so much time. The reports feature and customizable emails are a godsend. In addition, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were very responsive and gave me a personal overview of the product. They listened carefully to my needs and requirements and suggested useful templates and features. I also asked for a calendar feature that didn't exist and they are currently in the process of adding it to the platform. Faultless customer service for a powerful and easy to use product!

Cons

That it didn't have the calendar feature I needed. That said, the tech support team created the template of my dreams!

Great no-coding app solution

I use it on a daily basis for time reporting on multiple projects, and at the end of every week, I just export my timesheets to and excel and produce an invoice. I think this is a great no-coding app solution which has more features than Google docs, and a much more pleasing UI.

Pros

I found GW apps to be very easy to use and get up and running almost instantly. It has a couple of typical departmental app templates ready to go out-of-the-box, and making customizations was simple and intuitive. Someone with moderate computer skills would be able to use this and create their own apps and without writing a line of code. Once the app is built, you can access it from your phone browser with pretty much the same functionality. All around very useful product.

Cons

I sometimes had issues logging in with Safari mobile browser. It doesn't seem to remember my username and password. This could also be due to Google's authentication, since I use my Gmail account for login.

Thanks Vinay. Glad that you are getting good value from GW Apps. We have a robust product enhancement roadmap for 2020. We'll update you as we deploy new features.

GW App saves us ten's of thousands

Wonderful, I have IT staff and developers who gave GW Apps a 10 out of 10.

Pros

I have a sales team that covers 60 different locations a week; different rates, taxes, and commissions. The GW App offered a template that was simple to use, edit, and train people in.

Cons

Turn around time for the software was not difficult, it was the flexibility needed to develop a customized software for the whole team. As our company grew our software has to be re-developed. A good problem to have.

Great tools for Startups to manage their operations

It was really easy to get setup on GW Apps. With just a couple of clicks I was able to initiate an account, install some templates and get started. Startups often cannot afford spending a lot of money purchasing multiple SaaS solutions, so GW Apps was a perfect fit for us, as we were able to track vacations, assets, consultant times, and more.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. We haven't had issues so far, we've been happy with the platform.

Great for departmental applications

We're happy we discovered this product. It is very easy to use, well structured, and offers more capabilities for customization that other platforms we evaluated. All without having to write any code or scripting. And we like the fact that we get live support on short notice.

Pros

It's easily customizable. We were able to build a simple Help Desk application in a couple of hours. Although we use Zendesk as an enterprise applications, we needed a simpler processes for our stores associates to submit tickets and avoid a string of emails and followups to be generated.

Cons

We would like to see more integration with off the shelf SaaS software. We considered GWApps for expense reporting but it did integrate with our accounting system at this time. We saw a recent update on APIs availabilities.

Adaptable, simple to use.

Brilliant. Five stars. Highly recommend.

Pros

As an independent artist, it allows me to save up on time trying to coordinate projects and helps to organize my business. It makes very easy to create invoices for clients at a moment's notice.

Cons

They don't have the big brand name recognition but that's not a con in my book. All that means is that customer support knows my name and they value my business.

Great Product & Top Customer Support

As soon as I signed up, the support team reached out to me and set up a call to go over my requirements. They were very patient and walked me through different options for my company's specific needs. It was very easy to get started and they are always very responsive.

Pros

Brilliant product with incredible customer support. We've been using GW Apps for a year and they keep adding new features (a lot of which we had asked for!). The team is more efficient and GW Apps helps us customize the system to get exactly what we need. Highly recommend!

Cons

It took a few days to get up to speed on the platform but after that it was smooth sailing

Great Microsoft Access Replacement!

Pros

Useful features, especially the PDF builder and the data import wizard. We came in using Microsoft Excel and Access to track our day to day workflows and GW Apps was the perfect solution to move things forward for our new company. The team was really helpful with the migration and getting us set up with the new system. Been using it for about 8 months and I've definitely been getting my money's worth.

Cons

It took a little getting used to when we were setting up workflows but the team provided one on one training and resources to help us find our way. Also asked for a workflow diagram maker and it's being worked on -- love how responsive they are.

Really helpful application builder

We have solved many problems that we didn't even know existed. I opened this up to our entire team and I received feedback from all departments including HR, AP and AR. They all had use cases which we have been implementing and will continue to do so. Bringing all paper documents online has been a tremendous value. Also, creating workflows to enable streamlining communications between departments.

Pros

The simple drag and drop features and templates have been extremely valuable. We were able to bring most of our paper forms online due to the simplicity of GWAPPS. We have been able to streamline our approvals and internal processes due to bringing this online.

Cons

There arent too many cons. The only one was integration with some our internal applications, but its not that big of a deal.

Amazing answer to Access and Lotus Notes

Pros

I loved how easy it was to customize for the end user and to get customization if needed from the developer. I was impressed by the interoperability of the product with both MS Office 365 and G Suite.

Cons

I thought it was easy to use and anything that I was missing was being added in the roadmap in the near future. I did find some nice to haves were not there at this time but we discussed and were looking at how these nice to haves could be accomplished.