MobiLoud

WordPress plugin for creating iOS and Android mobile apps

MobiLoud Reviews

Pros

The app has a great look and is very easy to customize with the wordpress plugin. The guys at customer support are good about getting you what you need.

Walter M.

The support is really amazing and if it is something you don't know how to do, they help you.

Marcus G.

Cons

It was actually hard to find something negative to write.

John M.

Fatih Ş.

Steve G.

4.7

Easy to use branded mobile apps for Wordpress

MobiLoud was all about getting content out of WordPress and into a native app specifically branded for us – this was by far the most important thing for us. The ability to manage it all via a plugin in our WordPress Admin Panel just sealed the deal. They work tirelessly with you to ensure you are happy with your apps. We can't recommend MobiLoud enough.

Pros

- Super easy to get started - Simple plugin for Wordpress - Initial onboarding supported by Mobiloud - Amazing customer support

Cons

- Like any packaged software you have to keep within its boundaries which means your app can behave and feel similar to others (but the tradeoff of features/price is worth it)

Amazing customer service and technical engineering

From the beginning of when I first contacted Mobiloud, to my first interactions with Vitor I have been very impressed and pleased with how they fulfilled exactly what they promised they would do. They stand behind any challenges and quickly get the issues solved. I was especially impressed how Mobiloud navigated the challenging Apple iOS gauntlet of publishing the iOS App. Vitor and his team did...

Pros

The Mobiloud team and especially Vitor Argos has given me amazing customer service and technical engineering to take our wordpress site and create very easy to use and technically accurate iOS and Android App. When I come up with observations of possible issues, the Mobiloud engineering team work thru and figure out how to solve the challenges and present with the exact solution and operation that we are needing.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Mobiloud solution is perfect for our needs.

Mobiloud - The ease of mobile app development

I have been with Mobiloud since 2017 and have enjoyed our relationship. They have been completely available to fix bugs and provide customizations to the code (usually within 24 hours) with excellent customer support from their team.

Pros

Mobiloud provides a platform for most businesses a quick and easy way of converting their existing website into a functional mobile app. They handle just about everything from "end to end," including modifications to the code to allow certain plug-ins to be used within the app (Wordpress sites), as well as, setting up the developers sites with Apple and Google.

Cons

While Mobiloud is quick and easy, this does come with a trade-off: their UX platform is limited to one offering, and cannot be customized in any way. This means, that if you were looking to have a fully custom mobile app developed, you will probably want to look elsewhere.

Longtime user

We worked for a year trying to create our own app -- and then decided to go with MobiLoud and haven't looked back. We've been happy customers for over three years and our readers love our iOS and Android apps.

Pros

It just works. We can use our existing WordPress install and have our material presented in a beautiful way on both iOS and Android.

Cons

I'd like to see updates pushed out a bit more automatically (for instance, to support new phone models), but in fairness the team at MobiLoud is always responsive to updating the app whenever asked. It was actually hard to find something negative to write....

Simple and Effective

Good - they have delivered the product as expected for a few years now.

Pros

It works, and the staff has been very responsive which I find unusual with internet services. The recent tips by staff are an excellent way for me to stay engaged on how I can better utilize the service (I didn't know what a push notification was until they did an intro).

Cons

I don't know how to know how many people are using it.

Using Mobiloud since 2016

Gain time! Good customer relationship managment.

Pros

Mobiloud is really simple to use and you don't need to be an expert in programmation or stuff like that to have a beautiful app submitted in the stores.

Cons

The apps doesn't give many customization options, it would be nice if we can have more changes.

Efficient and reliable publishing

uncomplicated and stable cooperation

Pros

One of the biggest benefit of this software solution is, that a real-time publishing which is reliable working possible. Furthermore html and javascript adjustments are possible.

Cons

I wish that you can incorporate more individuality in the style. I miss the design of the menu and you should be able to place videos or JavaScript content on the main page.

Affordable option for app design

Though our news website is mobile friendly, we saw a need for an actual app that users could download. MobiLoud was the answer to this problem. Affordably priced, with a helpful, responsive staff.

Pros

The staff at MobiLoud took care of everything in the design process, making it easy to offer a free app to our news readers without paying thousands of dollars out of the gate.

Cons

The app is a little slow to load and some users find that problematic - especially when using the app on a cellular network.

MobiLoud Wordpress Mobile App

Really great experience with MobiLoud from Day One. Allowing us to disseminate our blog posts into a smartphone app has really grown our brand.

Pros

I liked that it did exactly as it says. We were quickly able to set up our Mobile App using MobiLoud via their Wordpress plugin.

Cons

There has been no cons to this software that we have experienced.

About Mobiloud, the best way to get an APP for your webpage easy.

Pros

Easy and quickly, this company transform your webpage in a APP for iOS and Android.

Cons

Is a little expensive, but good service and good quality job.

Very easy to use and good customer support

Mobiloud helped us get a beautiful app up and running quickly and helped make our online news site a part of our community do to its simple but efffetive design. The support team addressed our concerns and continues to provide support when changes are needed. It has also grown our advertising revenue as we can use the app with Adsense and that has become our top performing advertising platform via the app.

Pros

Cons

It is not compatible with some of the plugins and features of my wordpress theme, but this may not be Mobiloud's fault as some plugins don't follow the Wordpress API.

Easy to use, great support.

Pros

The integration with my Wordpress site was pretty seamless and the MobiLoud team did a great job helping me set it up. They were very responsive to questions when I needed help.

Cons

Not really any cons that I can think of... limitations for what I was trying to accomplish were mostly on the Wordpress side of things.

Great option for Magazines

We have had a great experience with MobiLoud. Great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Super easy to integrate with a wordpress website. If we did have any problems, MobiLoud answered our emails and made changes quickly.

Cons

With the many wordpress updates sometimes there were features that needed to be updated.

A fantastic team and app creators

The app MobiLoud helped us to create is helping us to reach all of our readers with help of the push notifications. The support is really amazing and I recommend them to everyone who want a good app.

Pros

Cons

I want more themes to choice between and more easy functions to change text and ands.

Great solution to transform your WP into an APP

Excelent, you get what they promise.

Pros

Fast and easy way to convert my wordpress installation into an app without a single line of code. Perfect for people like me who can't write a single line of code and need to solve this kind of issues very fast.

Cons

Maybe a bit expensive, but it always depends on what are you trying to do, and who is the client. Maybe the setup moment, where you have to manage the app stores could be a little tricky, but you always have mobiloud support to solve this problems.

MobiLoud Thoughts

The team behind MobiLoud is really helpful and was always able to solve any issues we had. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a quick solution for getting their WordPress site on the mobile app market.

Pros

The setup was incredibly easy and only took a short amount of time to be distributed to the public.

Cons

There is an inherent simplicity when working with site wrappers. This is not necessarily a negative specifically towards MobiLoud. Any templated app solution will have a lack of customization since they are intended to work for a multitude of sites with varying type of content.

Bought custom app designs

The team is responsive and tries their best to give you what is asked for.

Pros

We really like the infinity scroll of the articles as we have a large site.

Cons

The subscriptions don’t come in at all because it is buried in a menu and doesn’t have the option to put elsewhere.

Perfect for Bloggers

Pros

I loved the easy setup and the ability to preview the app before buying it.

Cons

It's not tremendously flexible in what it does, but if you want to get your content out in app form, it's perfect.

Great Customer Support

We made an a great app with a short budget!

Pros

The sofware is very easy to setup and with great support of the team.

Cons

some limitations but support can always provide you with alternatives.

Easy!

Pros

Very easy to setup and install. Very good and fast Support.

Cons

It's the way it is. Adjustments are a bit tricky.

Used for news and information service

Very good. Easy install. Easy to use. EXCELLENT customer service. They made sure I was totally satisfied which I appreciate

Pros

Simple to navigate the backend, great at sending alerts/notifications

Cons

Needed a bit of help on some advanced customizations - however the team was extremely easy to work with

Easy To Use

Everyone that works there is smart and super helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, gets the job done, great team to work with.

Cons

The formatting looks outdated, want more ability to edit the layout of articles, and the articles themselves. App didn't adapt to new larger phone sizes, now is constrained within a black border.

Great plugin

Overall experience is great

Pros

Love how the content translates from our wordpress to the mobile app. The look and feel is perfect.

Cons

Attached jpeg and png images don't seem to translate to mobile app at all

Awesome product and support

We wanted to add more accessibility and "sexiness" to our technology training. Our customers were excited about the idea and looking forward to its release.

Pros

Creating a mobile app with our website at the core was painless, quick and highly effective. The support and assistance was consistently knowledgeable and responsive. Any question or problem we had was resolved in a timely and friendly manner. We love working with MobiLoud. Our customers are impressed with the app we created for them with this software.

Cons

Nothing. Our only hiccup was satisfying Apple.

MassisPost App Review

I have had a very positive experience with MobiLoud.

Pros

I love the simplicity of its integration with Wordpress. The team is great and are helpful when we have issues. Push notifications work smoothly and the app is super fast.

Cons

I don't like the lack of updates without us requesting it. I wish they would consistently push out updates.