Qase Logo

test management, testops, test case management,

Qase Reviews

Judy M.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

First Choice Every Time

I rarely get excited about software. Between their amazing custom support team, the ability to create test cases quickly, and the integrations, I'm happy every time I get to work with Qase.

Pros

I appreciate being able to reach out to Customer Support whenever I run into an issue. Their response time is top-notch! The UI in Qase and the ease of building test cases quickly is my favorite feature. I stopped looking at other test case management systems because Qase has everything I need.

Cons

They are still very new to the market so there probably could be more integrations. This is not something that keep me from using Qase.

Thank you for your feedback Judy, and the shoutout to our CS&S team :) We are in the process of evaluating additional integrations for Qase and would welcome any suggestions for tools you'd like to see! As of right now, there are 3-4 additional CI/CD integrations in various stages of research and build. We also hope to include more tools for productivity in addition to the new Dashboard functionality planned for release around the end of the year or early 2024! I'm sure you know where to find us to share any additional suggestions or questions you may have, but feel free to use the chat if you would like to have a call with our team!

BA

Boyana A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A great test management tool!

Pros

Easy to use - intuitive, functional, importing test cases is easy. Excellent customer support - fast answers and problem-solving. You can report your improvement suggestions to their roadmap.

Cons

1. Iinability to permanently select the preferred Repository view2. Inability to assign tags to multiple test cases at once3. Inability to view screenshots in full-screen in test cases 'Edit' mode. (I wouldn't call these three deal-breakers, but it would be really useful to add them as features)

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Above average tool for test case management

Qase is a good tool to consider if you are looking for a good-quality but free test case management software. I like the fact that it can be used if you are a freelancer or even if you are working within a small team. With Qase, you can create test cases with the major details; however, you cannot expect that the user experience of this software is really great. Indeed, it is an above average test case management tool that you can include in your option.

Pros

1. It is free!2. User management is great. You can have the option to create a new project, test suite, and test run -- not only test cases3. Fields and components are diverse, and easily customizable4. UI is simple5. File import and export is possible

Cons

1. The organization of the fields and components can be very overwhelming as there are so many presented to you in one screen2. The UX is personally not really good

JW

Jerey W.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Qase helped us wrangle our quality issues, and deliver more repeatable and predictably.

Qase helped us organized our testing effort. This had the additional benefit of making vacation easier for our team leads. They can now delegate detailed testing requirements without having to hold their test plans in their head.

Pros

Qase is clean, and easy to navigate. Each team builds our their test cases, and we reuse those test cases within test plans and test runs each week.

Cons

The Review features. Its a great approval process, but a richer editor and feedback experience like github reviews would be ideal.

Ld

Lisa d.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Incredible Test Management Software!

I started the QA team at my company and was looking for a reliable, user-friendly but feature-rich test management application which was within our budget and Qase ticked all those boxes. Our company loves it and it's an integral part of our daily workflow.

Pros

- It's super easy to set up and use- It has different pricing packages which can scale to your business - It allows customization to suit your requirements - Their Support team are lightning fast to respond and incredibly helpful- They push out enhancement regularly

Cons

- The Dashboards could have some options for metrics

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nice product for the price

QASE is relatively new to the industry and is still developing features. I like that they will listen to issues or suggestions from the users in order to make their product better.

Pros

QASE has a nice UI and easy to manage the different projects we have.

Cons

Some fields are automatically required, regardless if you use them or not. The only way to get them out of your project is by going to the backend to remove the field.

Hello! Thank you very much for the review and kind words! Yes, Qase provides a default set of fields for new workspaces, but they can be turned on/off in project settings. Best wishes, Nikita.

DP

Duschan P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Very nice and handy tool with good customer support

Me and my team are very satisfied with QASE tool.

Pros

Easily management of the test management features of the application. Sorting all scenarios by suites and then connecting them to Automation test scripts using the @QaseId annotation.

Cons

@QaseId annotation can be used only one per test scenario. We have a situations where in the QASE documentation scenarios have maybe 5 scenarios, but those 5 scenarios are easily covered with just 1 test script method.

ST

Sofya T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Happy to use it

Pros

Easy to start using it without long into and ser up lessons

Cons

Was not clear then I chnaged my billng role to administartion role and how to manage it

SN

Shirish N.

Good Test Management tool in decent price

Quite happy

Pros

QASE is doing all the requirement for my Testing team that includes manual and automation

Cons

Assigning roles to the project is still 1:1, I should be able to assign multiple projects to a single user, all at onceNo supporting direct TCs import from AZURE. User have to copy paste in the CSV format and this takes lots of time.

Hi Shirish, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Qase. I'm happy to hear that it is solving all your needs for testing. Regarding your UI and UX feedback: We are in the process of restructuring how groups and project vs useing read/write permissions will work, to give more granular and bulk editing options for our larger teams or those who have additional security...

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Best TMS on the market overall

Pros

Great UI, easy Test Case management and maintenance, and lots of integrations.

Cons

Would like to see starting multiple Test Run at once as a feature.

VB

Viktoriia B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Qase simple to use

I have been working with Qase for 2 years now and they have never let me down. I really appreciate the support

Pros

Most of all, I like that it is clearly visible Test Run Details in the diagram. It is very convenient to create test cases, and you can edit them even while running tests. And, separately, thank you for the Night theme

Cons

I lack the ability to choose the number of projects on the list

HA

Helen A.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

QA - Qase Review

It is very simple to understood for first customer and easy to use

Pros

Its simplicity and ease of use is the first quality

Cons

its simplicity and ease of use is my favorite quality