All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Userback

Collect fast visual feedback from any website or design.

Userback Reviews

Userback makes my job easier!

It's been a more time-efficient way to get feedback as well as for client to give it.

Pros

The ease of getting feedback from clients that are clear to all involved through the screenshot and comments function.

Cons

The general feedback comment is a bit misleading as people will assume its general feedback on the project they are reviewing, not the Userback application. It could also be a bit more clear / easier from when they select "take a screenshot" to the next button - this could be easier so that users know they need to add a comment. We, unfortunately, get people taking screenshots and not following the next button to add their comments.

The Best Screen Feedback Tool We've Used So Far

In live with their KISS

Pros

Seamlessly easy to use and for further customization, Userback has a JS api where we can do stuff like making a link or image to pull up the widget. The important thing about feedback tool is keeping the interface simple enough for non-technical users to input. Nice

Cons

Perhaps adding more varied templates for different usecase. Currently it stands at 2 but more the merrier ;)

Amazing tool for designers

Pros

It's not just easy to manage, but it's easy to implement on a webesite under development, and just as easy for clients to use to provide feedback. It's been super valuable to us since starting to use it.

Cons

It forces Administrators to be added to each project, causing them to receive notifications. Not all Administrators are managers of a project and this isn't necessary to force.

Can't Imagine to work without this App

We build websites and we've been using this for acquiring comments from the clients while we're still at the development stage of the site. That way, we're sure that they are satisfied and they'd nitty gritty checked everything before we get the website to go live.

Pros

It's easy to use. The function keeps on improving.

Cons

The ability to view the feedbacks you've provided (from the client's POV) was removed.

Best decision re development ever

Very easy to integrate both in terms of other software and general workflows.

Pros

Incredibly powerful, incredibly simple to use.

Cons

Very little. It’s one of the best software purchases we’ve made.

Improve the feedback workflow with your clients

I am really pleased with this company. I like the new features they release from time to time. It's good to know it's an active, living company.

Pros

Userback makes it far more efficient and simpler for my clients to give me feedback on the websites I have built or am managing for them. I can "see" what they want instead of attempting to picture in my mind what they are trying to say or describe in emails.

Cons

Adding the script to the sites I build in Joomla isn't as easy as in WordPress, for which they provide a plugin.

Great tool

Pros

- Userback is open for suggestions and constantly adds new features. - The ease of use for clients and employees.

Cons

It is currently not possible to see mail notifications that have been sent and I'm not sure when they are sent (e.g. when a feedback is resolved) .

Userback Backhandedly bi#@th slaps the competition with the back of their hand. *or something funny

use cases are growing along with their road map and best thing is their responding

Pros

Features Video, easy to use to an insane degree. Customizable and beautiful in the first place. Just simple and in my opinion, which to me is kinda all that matters, this gets the job done...no it actually does the job as well now that it allows you to delegate with precision through video feature

Cons

I tend to write reviews on things i like, and biased as I may be in favor of userbackk, its not expensive and does above what it originally was bought for. no complaints.

Good Feedback capture tool for small teams

Pros

It is ready to deploy and customize and the integration ponies are good.

Cons

Sometimes the capture is not actuate and the free teir is limited

Get feedback on designs from clients

As well as feedback, you can also use it for new business via their browser extension, as you can annotate any website marking improvements.

Pros

Userback lets customers send feedback on designs either as presented as an image or as a PDF. I like its dashboard and integration with Asana.

Cons

As a designer I would have made a few improvements to the feedback box. It's good, but I feel they could go further.

Simply powerful

My experience have been great, they keep improving it, adding cool new features and I haven't faced a single issue so far.

Pros

The ease of use is by far the best feature of this SaaS, because as we all know, not every stakeholder is tech savvy to know how to use an app like this without any training, but from my experience, most people are able to use it without any training, tutorials or guide videos which is great.

Cons

The design feedback could be improved, I find it kind of clunky.

Keeps context with all feedback

Pros

Having clients feedback on their website during development, allowing them to specifically comment per page and annotate means that we can fully understand and keep their comments in context - no more guess work!

Cons

I would like more integrations with other apps I user so when feedback is added, it can be pushed as a task for example. This is there but not for a wide range of other apps (yet?)

Simple effective user created feedback and issue monitoring.

Purchasing SaaS software has lots of Pros and Cons , will the Company be around in my business future ! I'm pretty impressed with the development progress of Userback and it was really great to support a local market platform.

Pros

Userback backed up its Pitched promise by delivering a platform that makes collecting user inputs from the CX / UX experience a painless experience. The picture always tells a better story about what positive or negative CX experience a user is feeling the need to add inputs about and Userback excels at delivering that capability in a manner that is VERY easy to teach a New USER to engage with.

Cons

Not really alot to say here, the system was deployed very easily , and has continued to develop on my own startup journey,

An intuitive tool for gathering feedback, suggestions and/or reviews

I love that the product continues to evolve and the team behind it is responsive and supportive. What's not to like.

Pros

Quick and easy to configure Easy to deploy on sites Great integrations with tools like Trello facilitate workflow Very helpful during website development Great for gathering feedback

Cons

Some users initially struggle to grasp how to use the tools to give feedback

Userback must be part of your stack.

The biggest benefit is to be able to move forward on my projects with clients, sometimes clients just send 10 emails for one change on our website, other times they just forgot or they don't have time to prepare a proper email to request a change. With Userback this has completely changed, now clients just go to their websites, make a screenshot with the comments and I receive that comment in my dashboard. We all are very happy working like this.

Pros

The easiness of getting user feedback from clients within minutes and in a really clear way, specially the option to put my logo on the feedback widget, it looks very professional.

Cons

So far I like every single part of this software, I would like to have some different options while adding comments and maybe a little more intuitive dashboard.

One of the Best buys. Gets appreciated by clients

One of the major advantages is "Ease of Use". I use it on all the websites which I design. My clients can now submit feedback directly from their website and also can pin-point on the aspects which they need changes. Highly recommend for every website designer.

Pros

Ease of Use. Convenient for Clients. Great time-saver. Affordable. Pinpoint on the areas that need changes. No need for tons of emailing back and forth with clients for changes to be made.

Cons

The only con I can think of it is its inability to capture the full page screenshots.

Amazing Tool

Perfect. We all love it.

Pros

Can easily be incorporated into our workflow.

Cons

Some glitches with servers blocking the screenshot engine

My go to choice for eveything that needs feedback

Collecting feedback on pretty much anything a creative agency could want is to be done with Userback. I like the developer because he is working hard on the product contstantly improving it and his support is very good also.

Pros

It is easy to use and setup. You can get instant feedback on a website that you are making for a client or even upload videos and get feedback on those, so all creative work can be approved much quicker also. It is just an awesome allround tool for feedback!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I love that I got an early bird pricing!

Impressed!

Pros

I'm extremely impressed by the regular updates they're pushing out. So many improvements and new features are coming out frequently. Things I didn't even know I needed until they unveiled it.

Cons

Nothing. I like everything they have done so far.

Great feedback Saas platform

Very good, support is great and they are implementing lot of great new features.

Pros

As a software developer I'm critical, I can say loud and clear they have build a well designed tool.

Cons

The chrome extension is not full featured like selecting different projects

If you are a developer or designer, you need this tool!

Pros

As a developer and designer, you need to have the client's feedback, and that's the hardest part of every project. Also, email is so old school. With userback you can have your clients sent you the feedback directly from the web, they can create notes and attach screenshots without any extra software.

Cons

So far I haven't found any downside with this software.

Excellent for support and user feedback

Pros

Integration into our web application very straightforward. Downstream integration into our support and development products is easy and works well.

Cons

Some Userback screenshots don't capture the right pixels on our highly dynamic web pages, but we still generally get enough info for the support ticket to be useful.

Save lots of working hours

Pros

As a website developer and designer i love the most and it's very useful for me. This application saves lots of time via taking feedback automatically otherwise this feedback activity will take more time. Client easily send website feedback (WordPress as well as it works on HTML site also). And best part, if you are working with teams than you can integrate with trello, after integration all feedback goes directly to trello. Simply use and definitely you love this.

Cons

Yes, right now this tool working as taking screenshot, edit and send but here needs some improvement. Love to see feature where user can send feedback for complete page at once not in sections.

Cannot live without it.........

It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !!!

Pros

This is one of the most useful pieces of software for a web design project. It stops the communication insanity in its tracks. BRAVO !!!

Cons

Honestly, they just made my only con vanish.......video feedback !!!

Easy to use software

Pros

Really easy to navigate through the system, find what I'm looking for, respond to comments etc. The workflow is so easy!

Cons

Nothing, it works exactly as I would want it to.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.