Camp & Class Manager Logo

Camp & Class Manager Reviews - Page 5

SH

Shirley H.

Great customer service

We have been using Camp & Class Manager for our online camp registrations for 3 years. We register 11 camps a year and being able to easily edit the applications is very important to our organization. The reports that I am able to pull from the registration forms is great and easy to use.

Cons

Shirley, we're honored to serve Camp Mak-a-Dream and its noble mission. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. Cheers to many more years of a great partnership!

MB

Michael B.

Active Camp Review

This software help keeps track of all our campers and parents information and easy to access and make reports that were needed for the opening day. It also was a good feature because it allows my main office site to have the same access to information as I so it made the daily operations run without a hitch.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback Michael; it's great to hear how your operations have improved with ACTIVE Camps!

ST

Sheila T.

Straightforward, easy, efficient, pleasant

Pros

The clean, straightforward platform is so efficient that business work can be done in minutes. I also feel that it is set up in such a way that I cannot screw it up.

Cons

Thank you for your review Sheila, it's great to hear that you're saving time and easing anxiety with ACTIVE Camps. We appreciate the 5-stars!

GA

Gideon A.

1-10 employees

Very Great Software For Every Camp Management

Pros

This software usability is actually friendly and easy to go. I love the fact that it's a cloud based as well because we could execute and keep track of our records in all the camp meetings we embark on. This software is really great and I will recommend for everyone.

RM

Rob M.

Easy to use.

I like that the website fits our organization's registration structure.

Cons

We're glad you're making the most of your camp with ACTIVE Network! Thanks for the review.

AW

Ansley W.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Love our new camp registration system!

great!

Pros

Love the ease of use on the parent side and the ease of implementation on the school side.

Cons

I would have liked to limit number of sessions by age group.

AP

Ashley P.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Love it!

Pros

Ever since I first started I really enjoyed this software it was super simple to use and really had no issues my whole team loved