Arlo

A complete training management system for training providers

visit website

Arlo Reviews - Page 4

Simple and effective

Pros

Within days of using Arlo I felt confident navigating the system. Its simple navigating system is a pleasure to use.

Cons

None - any issues I have had were resolved by customer services

Everything we needed and they said they were

Absolutely recommend ARLO for event management. The team have been super helpful and all the inclusions have been delivered so that my workload has been streamlined. So happy!!

Pros

Integration with other systems and automation features. It sends emails to waiting list clients with one easy step, also raises invoices in my accounting system which was my initial interest in ARLO, so all the rest is such a bonus!

Cons

I have yet to be able to integrate Moodle, I guess that is a slight drawback as I didn't realise it is not compatible with cloud bases Moodle systems.

Ease of use, quickness

Setting up events for our customers who can then book direct because of the ability to link to our webpage direct

Pros

Easy to follow, makes my job easy due to the number of events a year I run and ease of use for our customers to book with the webpage link

Cons

remembering to put the tag No Packs by Page Bros at the end something that I am always forgetting to do

My experience with ARLO is quite definitive and specific. I use this to monitor all live events.

Easy to monitor live events and get a full report on any cancellations, postponement or any detail changes occurred for any events. Also, the trainer details as well as delegate details are available for us to review and contact them if necessary.

Pros

* The ease of use. * Shows all data report in front page. * Very User friendly. * Easy to navigate. * Excellent GUI. * One-Click data export.

Cons

* A bit slow to reload all events. * Sometimes events list does not refresh at all. * Need a wider screen to view everything at one page.

Arlo courses

Solved time consuming problems of course replication.

Pros

Abillty to replicate courses throughout the year

Cons

Not being able to set times to be replicated for courses that run for numerous weeks (eg an 11 week term). Everything has to be manually typed in for start and finish times. Not being able to do a postcode search.

So easy to use and has made a big difference in our business

Pros

That it syncs easily with our website. That our members can easily book for events. That the help desk is readily available and always helpful.

Cons

Sometimes putting up multiple events can cause problems. However, is there is a problem Arlo are really quick to help out.

Unpleasant

Pros

Not much.

Cons

They suddenly increase the pricing astronomically.

We pride ourselves on offering a fully-featured training management system for a fair price. Sorry to hear you weren't getting value from Arlo. All the best.

Love the system and how easy it is to navigate between events

Easy to use daily in my job

Pros

The template system that allows you to quickly set up a different event. It brings across all the information we need and links it to the same page on the website :)

Cons

When searching courses by a key word, it doesn't give you the option to open it in a new tab. If I selected the wrong one, it doesn't open the same search term - instead, I have to search again

Easy to use.

It is most helpful seeing what other regions have on offer. I like the collaborative nature of steppingup and the fact that clients go away with printed material and a memory stick.

Pros

I find that it is easy to use and that can do a search if looking for a course. I also like to see what other regions have on offer. Over the course of the year we have run quite a few classes of various subjects usually when requested.

Cons

Best all round team and servicer

After struggling for 4 years and nearly losing hope in my research study and the social enterprise we had started at King Georges hospital and at the LSBU. I remember the morning in December when I found Arlo stayed up all night to speak to Cathy. Looking at its structure its capabilities I knew it will blend in well with the team. Then the magic happen. I knew we had the team the elements of doing something good. Now we are dynamitic. Reviews, customer services, client feedback 100/10. Arlo is totally all-round with the key elements in what we do it has been a joy. Its that good we are moving on to our second product. The team Jarrod, Cathy, Chris and o yes Tim , we all call him here in the UK all round supper stars.

Cons

from the start the system has been very easy to use and for any queries very accessible

made life easier in relation to tracking on going leads and enquiries following up sales for repeat business opportunities

Pros

The simplicity of the system to use from the start Ease of generating reports for sales and marketing purposes

Cons

email addresses are not transferred to other sections of the system no users at present everyone is an administrator

Recently started using Arlo and so far have found it very easy to use.

Pros

We have only started using this package recently and have found it very easy to use, much clearer to see customers and course than our previous package.

Cons

I haven't come across any issues so far, it would be handy to have the ability to add more users that can see but not change information, ie sales reps.

Fantastic event management system

Pros

I love how clearly upcoming workshops are presented. Scheduling workshops is fantastic as well and the website liaises nicely with our workshop.

Cons

When you search for something specific it removes the search when you hit the back button. it would be better to have these parameters set and saved

Good Product

Pros

The camera was very easy to setup The image quality was very good The base station was very easy to set up

Cons

The Battery requires charging. If mounted outdoors and not on electric power, the battery must be recharged. Frequency depends on how much recording is done.

Arlo is without a doubt the best training software i have ever used!

Pros

It is a highly intuitive and easy to use package that supports our business needs immeasurably. I like the ease with which i can attach notes and other files. As someone who has only been using it for 3 months it was very easy to learn to use with little training.

Cons

Arlo helps things run smoothly

Arlo has helped our business by simplifying our CRM and order systems. We link customer surveys our accounting system, shopping cart and marketing campaigns. Everything integrates and works together and life has been much easier since we have started using it! Monthly reports are easy. You can customize and export with ease. The support staff are accommodating and offer advice and suggestions to help improve their system and will always try to think outside the box if you approach them with a new idea. They will always look at ways to improve arlo and add new features where they can.

Arlo Review

I use Arlo to check details of events. It is very useful and greatly aids my work.

Pros

It has a variety of useful tools, and is easy to use. Everything is clear and straightforward.

Cons

It takes a while to load on occasion, however, is usually fine!

Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy of use and syncing with Xero. They made it so simple to use and works well with Xero. The phone app is handy as well.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. The add-on seamlessly works with Xero and has made life easier for us. :)

Arlo is a great tool!

Pros

Arlo is a great tool to help train my employees! Highly recommend!

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. Arlo is fantastic.

Arlo for Education course management

Pros

Ease of getting around once you are familiar with the layout

Cons

ability to write in the Management option

Great Software

We run over 250+ courses a year, Arlo makes this a breeze. It was a big decision to operate our entire business from one application but Arlo has given me confidence. More recently, we have started to use Arlo for other events such as the School show and Maori and Pasifika Evening. Going forward, our usage is expected to increase. The team at Arlo have been amazing, especially the support team who always turn the impossible into possible.

Arlo at Home

Pros

We have three Arlo cameras that capture activity around our home. It has proven useful to see a thief come into our yard to steal our trailer.

Cons

The only downside is that it does not capture sounds.

Fantastic experience with this

Pros

phenomenal! best platform I have found for efficient, intuitive course scheduling, in-platform communication through skype, and other functionality tools. event management is so much more streamlined

Cons

so far, I actually havent run into any major issues. one thing that might be improved is the export of reports into csv/spreadsheet form, and then maybe the speed of customer support

Easy to use and follow. Very prompt in responding if any questions are asked.

Pros

i like how Arlo is easy to follow and understand. It's very specific when setting up an event or contact which makes it hard to forget to include important information.

Cons

I'm not sure if it's our website or Arlo but when we add details when setting up events the information/font shows up in different sizes on the website and paragraphs are scrambled.

Always improving

Arlo works very well for our needs and is always improving with new features that make our processes more streamlined. Along with the added benefit of approachable, adaptable, friendly staff who listen and bring fresh ideas and solutions to the table when needed, you can't go wrong.