Arlo Training Software Reviews

4.72/5 (102 reviews)
Pros
  • Easy to use
  • Easy Wordpress Intergration
  • Arlo is a great tool to help train my employees! Highly recommend!
Cons
  • I have no complaints about this software. Arlo is fantastic.
  • It takes a while to load on occasion, however, is usually fine!
  • Nothing that comes to mind. The add-on seamlessly works with Xero and has made life easier for us. :)
  • Sometimes putting up multiple events can cause problems. However, is there is a problem Arlo are really quick to help out.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Libby Carson

So easy to use and has made a big difference in our business

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Pros
That it syncs easily with our website. That our members can easily book for events. That the help desk is readily available and always helpful.

Monica Dao

Love the system and how easy it is to navigate between events

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Easy to use daily in my job

Pros
The template system that allows you to quickly set up a different event. It brings across all the information we need and links it to the same page on the website :)

Cons
When searching courses by a key word, it doesn't give you the option to open it in a new tab. If I selected the wrong one, it doesn't open the same search term - instead, I have to search again

Louise Booth

Easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

It is most helpful seeing what other regions have on offer. I like the collaborative nature of steppingup and the fact that clients go away with printed material and a memory stick.

Pros
I find that it is easy to use and that can do a search if looking for a course. I also like to see what other regions have on offer. Over the course of the year we have run quite a few classes of various subjects usually when requested.

Martin Anderson

Best all round team and servicer

Reviewed 2016-04-11

After struggling for 4 years and nearly losing hope in my research study and the social enterprise we had started at King Georges hospital and at the LSBU. I remember the morning in December when I found Arlo stayed up all night to speak to Cathy. Looking at its structure its capabilities I knew it will blend in well with the team. Then the magic happen. I knew we had the team the elements of doing something good. Now we are dynamitic. Reviews, customer services, client feedback 100/10. Arlo is totally all-round with the key elements in what we do it has been a joy. Its that good we are moving on to our second product. The team Jarrod, Cathy, Chris and o yes Tim , we all call him here in the UK all round supper stars.

Anonymous

from the start the system has been very easy to use and for any queries very accessible

Reviewed 2018-07-18

made life easier in relation to tracking on going leads and enquiries following up sales for repeat business opportunities

Pros
The simplicity of the system to use from the start Ease of generating reports for sales and marketing purposes

Cons
email addresses are not transferred to other sections of the system no users at present everyone is an administrator

Beth McIlveen

Recently started using Arlo and so far have found it very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Pros
We have only started using this package recently and have found it very easy to use, much clearer to see customers and course than our previous package.

Cons
I haven't come across any issues so far, it would be handy to have the ability to add more users that can see but not change information, ie sales reps.

Fantastic event management system

Reviewed 2018-07-29

Pros
I love how clearly upcoming workshops are presented. Scheduling workshops is fantastic as well and the website liaises nicely with our workshop.

Cons
When you search for something specific it removes the search when you hit the back button. it would be better to have these parameters set and saved

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tom Kolodziej

Good Product

Reviewed 2018-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The camera was very easy to setup The image quality was very good The base station was very easy to set up

Cons
The Battery requires charging. If mounted outdoors and not on electric power, the battery must be recharged. Frequency depends on how much recording is done.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Nigel Sutton

Arlo is without a doubt the best training software i have ever used!

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Pros
It is a highly intuitive and easy to use package that supports our business needs immeasurably. I like the ease with which i can attach notes and other files. As someone who has only been using it for 3 months it was very easy to learn to use with little training.

Hollie Harrop

Arlo helps things run smoothly

Reviewed 2016-10-04

Arlo has helped our business by simplifying our CRM and order systems. We link customer surveys our accounting system, shopping cart and marketing campaigns. Everything integrates and works together and life has been much easier since we have started using it! Monthly reports are easy. You can customize and export with ease. The support staff are accommodating and offer advice and suggestions to help improve their system and will always try to think outside the box if you approach them with a new idea. They will always look at ways to improve arlo and add new features where they can.

Eleanor Rhodes

Arlo Review

Reviewed 2018-08-29

I use Arlo to check details of events. It is very useful and greatly aids my work.

Pros
It has a variety of useful tools, and is easy to use. Everything is clear and straightforward.

Cons
It takes a while to load on occasion, however, is usually fine!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Parikshit Kikla

Highly recommend.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-21

Pros
Easy of use and syncing with Xero. They made it so simple to use and works well with Xero. The phone app is handy as well.

Arlo is a great tool!

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Pros
Arlo is a great tool to help train my employees! Highly recommend!

Cons
I have no complaints about this software. Arlo is fantastic.

Laura How

Great Software

Reviewed 2016-04-07

We run over 250+ courses a year, Arlo makes this a breeze. It was a big decision to operate our entire business from one application but Arlo has given me confidence. More recently, we have started to use Arlo for other events such as the School show and Maori and Pasifika Evening. Going forward, our usage is expected to increase. The team at Arlo have been amazing, especially the support team who always turn the impossible into possible.

Grace Cheng

Fantastic experience with this

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Pros
phenomenal! best platform I have found for efficient, intuitive course scheduling, in-platform communication through skype, and other functionality tools. event management is so much more streamlined

Cons
so far, I actually havent run into any major issues. one thing that might be improved is the export of reports into csv/spreadsheet form, and then maybe the speed of customer support

Alton Anamani

Easy to use and follow. Very prompt in responding if any questions are asked.

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
i like how Arlo is easy to follow and understand. It's very specific when setting up an event or contact which makes it hard to forget to include important information.

Cons
I'm not sure if it's our website or Arlo but when we add details when setting up events the information/font shows up in different sizes on the website and paragraphs are scrambled.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Hollie Harrop

Always improving

Reviewed 2016-04-09

Arlo works very well for our needs and is always improving with new features that make our processes more streamlined. Along with the added benefit of approachable, adaptable, friendly staff who listen and bring fresh ideas and solutions to the table when needed, you can't go wrong.

Ines Tan

Best training management tool

Reviewed 2017-04-06

Best training management tool I have ever used! Saves time, manage resources, professional, effective, ease of use! The list can go on and on! It's made me more productive and our clients found booking our courses now are easier all our events are more visible!

Corrine Hayden

THE VERY BEST!

Reviewed 2017-04-04

The Arlo program is the very best, and easy to use. The staff at Arlo are also exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Would recommend this software to anyone who organises training and conferences.

Stephanie Breen-Howley

Arlo is excellent!

Reviewed 2017-03-16

Arlo has been such a great solution for us and enables us to manage our registrations so easily. We love the back up support and accesibilty of Arlo too.

Jonas Jönsson

Very good

Reviewed 2016-04-07

This event system help us a lot for setting up our education programs and to manage our certificate in different countries, very good and quick support.

Grace Aitken

Sweet Review

Reviewed 2017-04-25

Works for everything I need to do. I think the making notes function is neat and as a designer your homepage is nice.

Gerri Knowles

Love Arlo!

Reviewed 2017-04-03

It is Very user-friendly, it does everything we need it to. Support is great when something doesn't go quite right.

Jeremy Houltham

I Highly recommend Arlo.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-03-16

I think the software is great! All of the integrations I have completed with Arlo have been easy and my clients have come away very happy with the final product. Staff are super helpful! Rep is great to work with!

Pros
Easy Wordpress Intergration

Neil Markham

Arlo iPhone App

Reviewed 2017-04-04

I use the iPhone app to coordinate my training appointments and the app has impressed me very much. Great App