Articulate 360 Logo

Articulate 360 - Everything You Need for Course Development

visit website

Articulate 360 Reviews - Page 7

Articulate 360 - It's a One Stop Shop

Articulate 360 gives you everything you need in a subscription/cloud based model. SL and Studio haven't changed much, but the additions of Review and Rise are pretty incredible. Review lets you send a test link to others (i.e. SMEs) which allows them to provide feedback immediately. It's a collaborative effort, so multiple people can comment on the same course at the same time. It is a very useful...

Pros

1. Responsiveness 2. Articulate Review 3. Articulate Rise

Cons

1. The price point for the subscription model is a little high. 2. Rise is not compatible with certain browsers. 3. No major updates were done with Storyline; wish this was incorporated into 360.

Interactive Powerpoint and More

This is still one of the leading online learning authoring tools out there.

Pros

The trigger system makes creating interactive content very flexible and powerful. Anything is possible if you put in the work to set things up.

Cons

Some basic features you would expect to have just doesn't exist, and new feature implementation is so to say the least

First time user - thankful for an intuitive experience!

The users really like the seamless transitions and animated scenarios.

Pros

The time it took me to get up to speed was pretty short. I was able to utilize self-guided tutorials to help me kickstart and work through problematic sections. I loved the gamification options.

Cons

Not that I can think of. Articulate is a smooth process.

Love Articulate 360, especially Storyline and Review 360

Pros

I like that it is user -friendly and powerful. You can be very creative.

Cons

It took me a while to learn but I took a basic course and it really helped.

A solid suite of tools with stellar support

Pros

Of all the Elearning tools on the market, Articulate has the best usability and support The tools and templates offered in the suite allow you build some amazing Elearning.

Cons

The one weakness is a few of the offerings is the tradeoff of usability for flexibility. The highly templated nature of a tool like Rise limits the options for layout, functions and interactions. Some tools have a lot of flexibility (Storyline) but others may feel limited due to the target user it is designed for.

This tool is easy to learn and makes learning fun for the user.

A rich, interactive learning experience for my users!

Pros

The content library has characters, graphics, and templates. The templates are beautiful, professional, and fantastic. Anyone can look instantly like a pro at authoring interactive content.

Cons

The software itself can be a heavy load on the system; saving can take a while, and when users play an asset created by Sotryline, if they have an old computer, it can be a heavy load. We have had issues with people unable to complete the 'drag'n'drop' interactions due to computer resource issues.

Articulate 360 is a solid upgrade to the Articulate product family

Our experience with Articulate 360 has been phenomenal. The upgrades to Storyline and Studio provide some great new features, including the ability to preview how content will appear on mobile devices and the ability to publish solely to HTML5. The online tools are great, too. Rise is the web-based responsive-design tool. It's very different and it takes some getting used to, but we're excited to make use of it. The online course review tool is fantastic, and it has greatly improved the ease with which we've been able to share content with subject matter experts for review and feedback. Finally, the package comes with a ton of free assets, including characters and templates. That alone is almost worth the price.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to publish to HTML5.

Cons

I don't like how it has it's own installer. That complicates things in environments where IT manages individual workstations, and it seems unnecessary.

Excellent application that is very easy to use and meets all needs!

Improve processes and lighted workload with ease of SME & EU feedback

Pros

With the online reviewer, I'm able to get SME feedback without the SME having to have the same application or review a PDF with notes. This is a huge added benefit as I deal with SME that are global. What use to take at least a week if not two weeks, now only takes 2 days!!!

Cons

Animations could be boosted. I'm still using separate software for whiteboard animation. It's tedious to try and make it work in 360.

Authoring Tool that Offers Flexibility for Trainers on the Go

Pros

I have had the opportunity to use both desktop and cloud-based products from Articulate. I found that the cloud-based product provided all of the same features and where it did not, I had the opportunity to download and transition to the desktop version. I especially like this solution as it makes it easier to collaborate with other trainers and subject matter experts.

Cons

We have found at times that images can display grainier than we'd prefer. We've done quite a bit of research in forums and haven't quite found the fix. As we are a software company, we use this solution to do recorded product demos so this has been problematic at times for us.

Must have for elearning

Pros

If you have to create eLearning this is a requirement. Storyline 360 is the best product, but Review 360 makes it soooo easy to review with SMEs.

Cons

It has been very slow to adopt any 3D, VR, or AR features. they are falling behind their competitors in this area.

Articulate 360

All of our employees can now take training digitally rather than reading a big binder of information.

Pros

I use Articulate 360 to create training's for our employees. I love the professional look that we get from the presentations. Once you complete the training you can have them take a quiz and get a nice certificate at the end.

Cons

Articulate 360 website can be a little confusing at first. They do have many training that you can take online to get familiar with the system.

The only course creation software to use

Pros

We use Articulate Storyline and Articulate Rise for all our course creation. Rise has become our tool of choice. With its ability to look good on every device, and it's simple user interface, it makes course creation a breeze.

Cons

When I look at the questions/answers in the Articulate software, I see too many responses that are over a year (or two) old that say "excellent suggestion, we'll pass it on to our programmers" and then nothing that says "great news, we've implemented this."

Articulate storyline and IWB boards

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use Drag and drop on IWB boards

Cons

Needs more "programming" than iSpring but its functionality on IWB boards make up for it.

Robust development process in e-learning

Best in e-learning - for easy development of elearning courses

Pros

Articulate 360 is the last iteration of a popular e-learning suite from Artulcate. It works perfectly in HTML 5. Some useful features were added - I especally like the tool tht helps to review the output with clients.

Cons

Nothing reallly. The library they have have limited styles - but again that's according to my taste. 98% of elearning developers will find everything they need to be productive.

Designed for Sucess

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it is powerful and easy to use. The software is built off of powerpoint which allows me to organize easier yet still easy to add the powerful features and controls that allow you to build a course however you want.

Cons

One of the hardest thing about this software is when you encounter an error or bug in your course design finding the issue can be long and tedious. I wish there was a way to easily pinpoint the errors.

Articulate 360 is a great tool, that is user-friendly and intuitive. .

Our job became increasingly easy when using Articulate 360 as well as producing viable and interesting products.

Pros

From experiencing many authoring tools, Articulate 360 was easily the best one. It is a user-friendly and very intuitive software that ensures easy knowledge-transfer and very little training time. It is drag-and-drop based, and virtually anyone can learn to use the tool. Furthermore, although it is meant as an online learning authoring tool, it is a fantastic tool for outside the box projects. .

Cons

As a public service employee, it was quite difficult to get this software downloaded as the license is attached to an email address as opposed to being installed on the computer with the license and our various IT teams are not quite as up-to-date with modern tools as the private sector. Although this was an issue, I do not believe that it was a software issue - once the public service gets onboard with this way of doing things, it will be a lot easier. Another thing that was a caveat for me, is that while it confirms to accessibility rules in the United States, it does not necessarily confirm to Canadian WCAG 2.0 standards. .

A great piece of software, with one or two flaws

Great tool - I like it.

Pros

I really like that this product is similar to PowerPoint. This made learning how to use it relatively simple. The product does take time to learn, but to be fair it is a powerful tool and there are a lot of features.

Cons

I've found that it crashes at times - this is frustrating when you lose your work. Also, it would be helpful is there was a library of Java that could be used/copied.

Powerful Elearning Software, But Some Issues Too

For elearning, its a powerful tool, so I recommend it. But its certainly not for the casual user.

Pros

You can create amazing elearning in Storyline. While not always easy to use, it is full featured. You can include amazing effects and customize this to a very specific degree.

Cons

This software is expensive, no doubt. And it require some time to learn. There are some features and issues that I have requested. The support is very responsive, but often there are no workaround. I ran into a very strange problem with a windows version update where you could no longer adjust the display of Storyline, making it almost unusable on this windows version, and was a bit surprised that the company had not addressed it. Fortunately I was able to move on to a different windows version, but that was a concern.

Perfect for e-Learning or Distance learning

I love it from the business side - We get training modules out to employees in a fast way that checks the box for required HR policy training for example. I love it fit a creative fun way to personalize my history lessons in a middle school setting.

Pros

The best thing about Articulate is you do not have to be an advanced tech savvy person to design an interactive course. I use it to create HR policy training modules and new hire orientation programs for employees to review on their own. It’s design is sharp looking and more personal than a regular PowerPoint presentation or LRN platform program. It’s quick, flexible for different industries, easy to follow and edit. I use it in my middle school classroom now instead of lecturing (and used it when I worked corporate)

Cons

It takes some getting used to if you are a noivice or only use PowerPoint. But as long as you play with it and aren’t afraid of trying new things or making mistakes you can learn it fast.

Easy to Create CBT

Pros

This software makes it so simple to create a fully interactive computer based training. Take one screen recording and Storyline is able to break out each step and produce individual slides where the learner can simply watch or do. Can be published into any possible file type and LMS needed.

Cons

The ability to edit screen recording and mic recordings could be more indepth.

Articulate 360 Suite

Has made creating eLearning easy. As a department of one I am able to turn out content to help our team grow.

Pros

Great suite of software for eLearning Development - makes it easy for anyone. I like to content library, the characters that come with the package, and the templates.

Cons

I know SAAS is the standard now, but sometimes it feels like an annual gouge. But the package is overall worth the spend.

Simply a great product

I have been using Articulate Storyline for a few years now and am a firm believer that it the best authoring tool available on the market. I have experience of using a number of other authoring software and never found the freedom I have with Storyline. It is very easy to pick up and begin using, if you have ever used PowerPoint 2007 onwards it will be a very familiar interface. There is certified...

Incredible Authoring software

Pros

Articulate 360 has helped us improve how we deliver our services to our clients in a number of ways. It has streamlined our content development process & given us much more flexibility vs previous software.

Cons

To date, there are really no negatives that we have experienced. New features are being added regularly giving us the ability to offer even more to our clients.

Articualte my go to e Learning program

As a multimedia developer this is my go to tool for eLearning. I use this everyday because of how simple it is to use and the ability that it gives me to create nice subtle animations and some really nice eLearning. I have tried other tools out there and they are either more complex to use or just don't have the features that storyline has. Pros Really simple to use Has a great community behind...

Storyline makes you heroic

Not all eLearning authoring tools are built like Storyline. Lot's of them advertise ease of use and features, but only Storyline has both (and more). First, consider Storyline's interface. It's truly built on Microsoft's PowerPoint interface, which helps with moving between the two platforms when creating detailed interactive content or simplified presentation content. In addition, Storyline let's...