Additional information for Bebox Mobile
Key features of Bebox Mobile
View All Features
- Track which progress and course materials have been completed by each student
- Create tests or questionnaires
- Create, store and share information, data, and support articles in a centralized database
- Create tools to measure student retention of learning material and lessons
- Import and export information and reports to and from the program
- Manage user accounts, profiles, roles, permissions, and other details
- Courses or paths that combine in person classes with virtual online classes
- Create tools to promote social interaction and learning between students/trainees and instructors/trainers
- Schedule in-person or online classes
- Metrics that provide insight into how often followers interact with posts
- Add customized logos and colors to the interface
- Create a course, organize it and assign it to learners
- Access for students to complete learning materials on mobile platforms
- Plan and collect attendance for classes
- Reserve available meeting space to avoid conflicts and to inform everyone involved on where their meetings will be held
- Software specialized for corporate training
- Creating, updating, monitoring accuracy, and ensuring brand consistency for all written materials that are distributed to stakeholders.
- Track and ensure employees obtain necessary skill sets/certifications
- Connect with meeting participants remotely over the web
- Receive information and notification of changes as soon as they are available
- Allow users to access multiple services after entering their login credentials once
- SCORM Compliance
- Software designed for companies who offer training programs to clients
- Dashboard to view activity
- Group courses and course materials together to be completed in a sequential order
- Sync important data to your mobile devices to use the software and its features without internet access
- Alerts/notifications within the system
- Track employee skills, competencies, training & qualifications
- Manage the enrollment and onboarding of all new members and accepted applications
- Make a list of and register attendees for an event
- Software specialized for companies that sell courses/content
- Classes/sessions accessible via web browser of built-in video conferencing
- Organize and track educational activities
- Games or game-like elements to track progress and reward accomplishments
- Catalog, manage, and develop employee skill sets
- Reporting on how each task or process has advanced since its initiation
- Track specific people who attended events or the total number of attendees
- Alter the layout and content of reports
- Observe employees over a period of time to gain an understanding of their abilities to perform certain tasks
Support for multiple training centers enables the isolation of training between branches, allowing individual companies or branches to manage their own training and eLearning data without access to or interference from other groups.
Multiple content types can be used to build courses, including videos, images, presentation slides, Word files, and PDFs, and users can manage course durations, completion criteria, and target learners.
For course assessments, users can create and manage a range of exam questions in a centralized repository, with support for multiple choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions.
Offline training can also be managed through Bebox, with online registration for offline courses, course material distribution through online classrooms, reminder notifications, QR code scanning for attendance tracking, and more.
SCORM and AICC compliance allow users to import and export compliant courses, and Bebox also integrates with a range of tools including Presenter, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, and Lectora for content import.