Bublup

Collaborative platform for managing and sharing content

Bublup Reviews

Love Bublup!

I LOVE BUBLUP! It makes research easier and enables me to concentrate all of my sources and relevant content in one place that I can access from any of my devices.

Pros

This is a robust tool that has a-location to a lot of uses but it especially well-suited for research management. The ability to easily store content quickly and easily from a variety of sources is fantastic.

Cons

The software offers so many features, it is difficult to determine what is available and how it works. I use some core functions but know there is allot more that might be useful for me.

Bublup review

Bublup is easy to use and since I am a very visual person I find that it’s almost relaxing to get more organized. I have found it easy to store a great deal of information in an easily accessible way and I don’t need to try and remember things that aren’t important until I need them.

Pros

Very visual and user friendly. I use Bublup for both personal and business to have quick easy access to all kinds of information. For home I have folders for everything from; financial records, medical records, auto information and maintenance, gardening, a folder for each family member, travel, pets, house maintenance, etc. I recently came across a website that had a great fertilizer schedule...

Cons

As of now I can’t say that Bublup has any negative issues.

Excellent organizational tool for visual people

I switched from Google keep to bubble up because I'm a more visual person and it's working out extremely well.

Pros

I love the ability to organize a variety of things i.e. pictures, Urls, notes, to do lists, and more all in one place. I like being able to see everything all on one screen.

Cons

I wish there was an option to place my to-do list on my home screen like a little post-it. I wish it was a little easier to move things around within the app for example, moving items from folder to folder.

Great for organizing

Good. I will use the product and recommend it to others.

Pros

I really like to visual of this app. Really nice to organize links and files to have on hand when needs or to share if necessary.

Cons

Not very much I don’t like yet. Still playing the features to get the most out of it. So far all good just need to turn off email notifications.

Bublup Review

Using bublup to help plan projects. I like the different files to use to separate different aspects of the project. I wish there was a calendar option on here, or a way to share a calender/planner

Pros

I love using this software. Helps w planning out different aspects of anything. I love the folders to keep things separate

Cons

I wish there was a calendar/planner type folder/file to use. Otherwise the rest of the software is great.

Bublup Makes Doc Storage Fun!

I love Bublup and will continue using it. I refer people to it because of the visual storage space and rolled up webpages. It’s a great tool.

Pros

Being a visual person, Bublup provided a great a way to store and organize docs, photos, links, etc. It’s super easy to use. The drag and drop interface makes it great for any level user. I used the platform to transition an entire school grade level during distance learning. It was super easy!

Cons

The only con is when you create a “rolled up” web page (which are genius), there is minimum customization. I wish I could use my fonts and color schemes to make things even more exciting.