Campium Reviews

4.82/5 (17 reviews)

Courtney Haindel

Campium DB

Reviewed 2013-02-10

Other companies should take lessons from Campium's customer support. Once we signed the contract, the owner/programmer spent an inordinate amount of time with me over email, phone and webinars, configuring that system to work exactly as we needed it to. He walked me through the (ridiculously confusing) online payment part of it, and seriously went above and beyond to get Campium working exactly right for our particular camp. Even after we went 'live' with registrations, the owner/programmer checked in with us a few times a week to see if there was anything else we needed or he could help us with. I cannot wait for our camp to start this summer because I know that my job is going to be fun again since all the 'hard stuff' is now automated through Campium. I honestly can't recommend this program and this company highly enough.

Conor Gillespie

The comprehensive and immediate customer support dramatically outweighs the occasional glitches.

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Dramatically overhauling on every front.

Renee Wilbur

Campium Database Review

Reviewed 2013-02-19

Cary is someone who is very interested in teaming with you to customize Campium to meet your specific needs. Campium and Cary have both surpassed my expectations with customer service and quality.

Daniel Yanes

Best Camp Software Around

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Campium is the best camp decision that we have made. It makes the registration process very easy for both staff members and parents. We have been using Campium for about 5 years and will continue to do so. The customer service is very quick and efficient. We are very happy that we found this camp software management program.

Jake Nebel

Campium has made our lives so much easier!

Reviewed 2017-04-29

We love the flexibility of the software, the responsiveness of the developers, the simplicity of the payment processing, and the ease of use for our administrative staff.

Dylan Morgan

Thank you Campium!

Reviewed 2013-01-17

Overall we can't recommend the system enough. Technology can either make life easy or hard. Campium simplifies and empowers it's users. It's one of the best parts of our camp. Thank you Campium!

Kat Simison

Campium has made our camp registration significantly more efficient and easy!

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Customer support (phone calls and emails were always answered within the day and usually immediately), ease for both our school and registrants, user friendly system, batch emails,

David Gindy

Great System, and most importantly amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Whenever I have needed help , or a modification of some type with the system. I have received unprecedented customer service.

Kay O'Connell

Great Service

Reviewed 2014-10-13

We are a small non-profit camp that was new to having online software last year. After reviewing several options we chose Campium because of the right price point and client satisfaction. Cary was extremely responsive to my questions and my requests throughout our implementation, usage and long after camp was over. This first year, we had to educate ourselves as well as our instructors and clients on using the software, and Cary quickly resolved any items to help us through that process. The support we received was over and above my expectations. The software provides the basics of exactly what a small camp like our needs. And, with the easy access to and attention from the Campium support team, our transition was a smooth one.

Jackie Sun

Excellent product and customer service for an affordable price!

Reviewed 2016-02-11

Campium db was able to provide most of what we were looking for in a camp software at a price that our non-profit camp could afford. We had some very unique situations and needed a bit of customization. The "big" companies could not and would not provide what we were looking for. The Campium team was willing to listen to our needs and design a product that worked for us. We are very pleased with the outcome. We also received many compliments on the system from our camp parents. Overall it is pretty easy to navigate and is very user friendly. I would highly recommend this camp software especially if you are looking to customize a system to fit your needs and you can appreciate good customer service!

Noah Ratzan

Great product and amazing service

Reviewed 2015-10-01

The Connecticut Pre-Engineering Program (CPEP) used the Campium software for student registration this year and it made a world of difference. Because of the all-in-one package afforded by the database and website solution, we spent much less time organizing and processing the data, and we had many fewer errors as well. The integrated emailing tool was a time-saver too. Above all, the Campium team provided outstanding customer support. Perhaps the best I've seen for any product I've ever used. For any given challenge and on any given day, throughout the whole 6 month build up and implementation, the Campium team always responded within 24 hours with a solution. Highly recommended!

Cookie Shapiro

Incredibly user friendly

Reviewed 2013-02-08

This is a great program. So easy to use that it takes little to no training for us to implement. Anyone can use it!

Sarah Benton

Great software, easy to use!

Reviewed 2014-08-03

Our experience with Campium has been great! I learned it in one day, it's very user friendly. If I encountered any issues or questions, filling out a support ticket was no different than sending an email (just a matter of typing out the question). I always got a response within 24 hours (usually within just a few hours). I like that they are always striving to make it even more user friendly and intuitive.

Daniel Yanes

Reviewed 2014-08-21

Campium has definitely made this year's summer seem like a breeze. The software is easy to use and very effective. If you happen to have any questions regarding the software, the customer service department answers it within a business day (usually within the hour). Great product and very affordable. I am a proud Campium customer.

Dee Dee Smith

You NEED Campium!

Reviewed 2017-04-27

Before using Campium, all camp registrations, forms, etc were done by-hand ( Yes- really!). As our program grew, we knew an upgrade was needed. Campium has been a life-saver. The forms, the tracking, the communication and most of all ... the customer service ... has been the best.

Brad Wright

Good features & excellent support.

Reviewed 2015-08-18

We evaluated a number of summer camp management systems and ended up going with Campium based on the feature set and user interface. We used it for our camp this summer and were very happy with the system. Customer support is excellent. They respond within minutes to any request and get issues fixed quickly.

Matt Kaufman

CampiumDB

Reviewed 2014-03-31

Easy to use - does everything we want it to do!