certcentral Reviews

certcentral

Learning management tool for continuing education & training

certcentral

Great software For any level

Customer service responds very quickly and has been great.

Pros

How easy the software is to setup. You can gather allt on your own but looking over notes and how to’s are helpful, so things were not as easy to caught on to.

Cons

The it does not offer a community space for users to connect with each other, like a messager.

Made training and certification MUCH faster, manageable, and more streamlined!

The customer service has been wonderful. They helped us learn how to customize the platform to our liking. We also like the online chat help.

Pros

Training and certifying large groups of employees who work in remote locations has always been a cumbersome process with a lot of moving parts. CertCentral has helped us manage all the pieces in an efficient and easy-to-use platform that works as well for general employee on-boarding training, as it does for clinical training of our physicians. The software has increased our compliance rates by requiring that viewers watch videos before completing the certification process. The time savings of no longer having to send files back and forth on email has been a godsend. Overall, CertCentral has greatly improved our productivity and has increased the efficacy of our training & certification programs.

Cons

No complaints; our experience has been very positive

User friendly but had some setup challenges

Customer response has been GREAT; very quick to reply and help troubleshoot. I like the platform overall but there were some small challenges. And some users were having trouble accessing their post module assessment.

Pros

-Easy to upload videos -Easy to create exams

Cons

-Can't have a graded exam after each module (I ended up consolidating all modules) -Can't set up an auto email to go out after each student completes the learning module -Took a long time to upload the mp4 video

A very straightforward easy interface/great customer service

The customer service at CertCentral is terrific. That has made our first steps into the online CEU world possible. Our courses are developed from live presentations around issues of interest to social workers, nurses, alcohol and drug use counselors, and other health providers. The presentations often have waiting lists so we initially created the online CEU's to address that need.

Pros

The software is really intuitive. We like that it accommodates our video courses and that the layout is really clean. Testers and users have all commented on how easily they can navigate on the site. We tested out another company's very complicated software first and were hugely relieved to find CertCentral.

Cons

There isn't much we don't like. Very minor things like the font default is gray not black, and sometimes it takes guesswork to determine the correct font size.

Great Coach Education Platform

Overall I loved the platform. We put over 300 volunteer youth coaches through an educational video series and tracked who completed the course.

Pros

I picked CertCentral due to the ease of setting up our program, the tracking capabilities and the cost for our size group (300-400 users)

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to be able to check who had completed the course, mark them or group them so each time going to check fora group of people, not having to look through all past course completions.

Incredibly powerful and intuitive software

I'd been looking for a way to train potential collaborators on proprietary processes, and certcentral has been a perfect solution. Rather than waste time going through the same training material over and over with different candidates, I now have the ability to create a course that can be taken by as many candidates as I want, and the built-in assessments help me evaluate candidates to determine who would be best suited to join my team. I'm so impressed with the way this system allows me to be more efficient with my time that I'm now actively considering other applications for my business.

Pros

The certcentral interface is very easy to use and full of features to help build the teaching and assessment tools I need, and the applications are endless.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints so far. I will seek to update this review if I find something that could be improved.

CertCentral is a fast, easy platform to train my team

Pros

*Software is user friendly *Easy to customize for both physician and tech training & certification *Like that it makes our trainees watch the videos instead of skipping over it *Great for HIPAA & compliance

Cons

None- it has been very helpful for our medical practice