Classe365 Reviews

4.92/5 (89 reviews)
Pros
  • Pay per module enables us to only use and pay for functions we need the most. This keeps our cost low.
  • It is simple and straightforward to use. There are some really good how to guides. invoices are simple to create.
  • I like its Learning management module the most as it give students and tutor s, a platform to communicate and follow up.
  • I like that it can be adapted to different circumstances, the service provided by the company, the price and the all-in-one offering.
Cons
  • there are a few issues not giving me specific information about who invoices cannot be sent to and there seems to be no log of communication.
  • New features and enhancements get released too often. Sometime 1-2 weeks, but the documentations and video tutorials don't get updated as often.
  • Difficult to find anything of note. Even though there were a couple of functions not currently available they are already in the pipeline so no major issue.
  • My least favourite thing about this software is I can't use it well if the Internet is not good and I think we should have a good Internet to use this software.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Hubert Registre

We are so Happy suint classe365 in our School since more than One year

Reviewed 2016-04-08

This is a revolitionnary School management system that provide an easy way to manage Every department in a School or University. And what we Love at Global Technology School with the Team management of classe365 is the quality services. Good job if you continue like that, this company will grow very fast. Hubert Registre of Global Technology School

Response from Classe365

Thank you for your review Hubert. Your feedback and valuable insight since the last year has helped us shape our product today

Lisa Ivankova

Great support, easy and adaptable software.

Reviewed 2016-04-17

Its a pleasure to review Classe365 product and their support team. The team have been excellent in understanding our unique requirement and making customizations to fit our school needs. From various paper based and ad-hoc software, today we only use Classe365 and another accounting platform. The software is well thought thru and the future enhancements that are planned looked great.

Response from Classe365

Thanks Lisa. I'm glad to see your review and we look forward to support you and your team

Raphael Walters

Great experience from start to finish

Reviewed 2016-04-07

I was looking to transition from a spreadsheet and paper system for my Gymnastics Club to an online paper-less solution. And Classe 365 fit the bill. Not only was the transition to Classe 365 seamless, but it has reduced the time spent on admin by around 80%! The support team are also fantastic - quick to respond and always there to help. I am extremely happy that I made the decision to start using Classe 365 and recommend that everyone give it a try.

Balwinder Kaur

I am using classes 365 from two months only and finding it very useful though little bit tricky too.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros

Cons
I do not so specific classification as it is of no use for my small tutoring centre. It might be useful for big organisation, I believe it should be optional whether you want sections or just main classes only

Response from Classe365

Dear Balwinder,

Thank you for the review.

Yes, you can make certain sections of the structure as optional, please contact our team and we will assist you with the same.

Ashley

Esteban Handal

Incredible service, software and adaptability

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

jackie blum

Staff always helpful and polite to deal with

Reviewed 2017-11-08

it is so much more simple to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

Response from Classe365

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for the review.

Invoices module has new features and functionalities which suit your requirement and also we have introduced a notification log for all the communication between the users.

Thanks
Nandan

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Nang Sar

It saves my time and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-10-09

The benefits that I got from this software were It improved my computer skills because I gained lots of knowledge from using this software and it saved my time . It was very useful for my job too.

Pros
I like the students attendance and students lists most about this software because it saves time and easy to fine students' information in this software.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Terry Nye

Classe365 is friendly, intuitive and flexible.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-09-05

Pros
The SaaS model and per student licencing gives commercial and cost flexibility. Choice of partnering with major cloud provider AWS is a good move which should give potential clients confidence in the infrastructure and requirement for local (country) data storage. Function wise, Classe365 looks to tick all the major boxes.

Jorge Villegas

easy and useful

Reviewed 2016-04-20

Parents have had some difficulties to access the platform. We had periods when the platform was down without warning or explanation. There are 2 or 3 apple devices in our school that won't let the user sign in to the platform. The site is not so easy to use from a touch device. We always have a prompt answer from support. Many of our requests have been considered and developed. Simple interface.

Alvaro Aguilar

Simple and easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-04-21

We review several softwares before deciding to use Classe365. The best thing of Classe365 is we don't need to buy any servers or care about the maintenance of them, its Cloud Based. We integrate it with Google Apps Single sing on. Everybody in our school loves it. We are very happy with Classe365. (I apologize for my english)

Katya Sanchez

In my school since last year we are working with Classe365, its easy and accesible for everyone.

Reviewed 2016-04-28

In my case at the beginning it was difficult because to edit the calendar it doesn't work in some browsers, and some posts disappear when I upload them, but things are being fixed and now even the lists are in alphabetical order, we are improving together, thanks.

Tim Huynh

Very supportive and attentive.

Reviewed 2017-09-04

Pros
It's SAAS model and per student licencing gives commercial and cost flexibility. And SAAS is usually is equivalent to cloud so from an infrastructure point of view, we believe that Classe365's partnership with a major cloud provider AWS was a great choice. Feature wise, Classe365 ticks all the major boxes.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Heidy Davila

Excellent Software system to work with

Reviewed 2016-05-23

It is very easy to use, its very modern and we have assistance 24/7

Arjun Singh Kanwal

It is great for admission and student lead management.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-16

Cons

Response from Classe365

Hi Arjun,

Thank you for the review.

Any product updates that we do is always accompanied by a newsletter and detailed documentation for the updates. Please use Classe365's knowledge database at http://docs.classe365.com/ to find our documentation and videos.

Thanks