Clickto Reviews

Clickto

Virtual Program Management with integrated Virtual Classroom

Clickto

Review Summary

Pros

Clickto saved our summer and helped us deliver joy and happiness to children around the world.

Aaron H.

Read the full review
Excellent, would absolutely recommend. SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing.

Adam B.

Read the full review
Amazing customer service. Very responsive and constantly making user-requested updates to the system.

Gabe G.

Read the full review

Cons

Have encountered tech bugs both in the backend as well as onetime server overload that disrupted use of VC spaces.

Gabe G.

Aaron H.

Victoria O.

4.4

Successful Virtual Camp Experience

Given that our virtual world isn’t going to end soon, clickto offers an option that is especially appealing for children and youth programming. No tech help was needed all week and loved the way it transitioned us from activity to activity, and enabled guest speakers to “show up” in the right place. Very versatile to allow for the administrator to navigate from group to group, and to readily make adjustments to our schedule.

Pros

Once I got the hang of using it, the software was easy to use as the administrator and for our staff to use. It paired well with a platform to offer a great virtual camp experience that made participation for our campers incredibly simple too - one link for our week together. I liked the features that allowed us to create spaces like our real camp, and similarly, the activities. Loved how easily...

Cons

Only being able to show 16 cameras at once was the only significant “con.” I’d also saying pricing options - I’d really like to be able to purchase by use - so If I had a once or twice a month group program, we could use it.

User friendly, and so many integrated features for a robust e-learning environment

We have had an exceptionally supportive experience building out our program. Clickto has been very responsive, and active in ensuring we have the information and tools we need to be successful. The learning curve was fast for our entire team because of the clean and user-friendly interface.

Pros

I love the transition for youth participants, and one click entry. My staff all appreciate the many teacher tools such as the whiteboard, polls and recording on the spot. As an administrator I found the layout intuitive, and well organized. The live schedule, staff assignments, and ability to enter and observe the entire program is a major plus as a Director and Coach.

Cons

The attendance for youth participants could improve, but the current functionality works enough to get the job done. We also would really appreciate the ability to share computer sound without the need for a youtube video.

Ease of use for a non tech oriented arts

I am upset because clickto does not tell me I need Windows 8 or above. Click to would not work on my home computer I use for lesson plans in Goggle Drive and writing work. I am able to easily fo Zoom. I had to borrow a laptop from work for clickto to work.

Pros

Ease of communication with program managers and students.

Cons

It buffers, and not easy to exit out of one space into the other. Will not let me in or show me my schedule. Have to refresh. I got updated Chrome to use but it sometimes says to use Safari which is confusing.

clickto-For virtual after school

Our program has been on the platform for several weeks. The staff members enjoy that they can see enrolled participants for their respective classes, as well as the lock user feature that allows for them to tailor features of the rooms to their needs. Our participants have thoroughly enjoyed the multi-user whiteboard and the poll features made available on the platform.

Pros

There is one unique link assigned to registered participants that is used to access programming daily. The link is tied to all the associated group activities scheduled and has no need for multiple links, passwords, or meeting information. The platforms "scheduling board" is also incredibly easy to navigate when scheduling daily activities. The activities scheduled on a specific day can also be seamlessly duplicated to another day and has the option to assign the same staff members and room information.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not enjoy about the platform. The support team makes themselves readily available for any questions, concerns, or help related tasks.

Terrific family-friendly platform / still working out some tech kinks

Amazing customer service! Very responsive and constantly making user-requested updates to the system.

Pros

- Very easy for families and students to navigate - Clean admin interface - Provides features not available with competitor VC (saving data in one place, one secure link vs. many links and passwords)

Cons

- Have encountered tech bugs both in the backend as well as onetime server overload that disrupted use of VC spaces - Some users have encountered difficulty with different web browsers, or mic / camera issues - A/V quality is not quite as good as Zoom

Happy with Click to Camp

Very positive, we will use it again.

Pros

Click to was very easy to use, we were able to train staff quickly and easily on how to use the software. Families were able to navigate getting to know it too easier than other products. we really liked how it was "fun" looking, it felt campy and was so easy to set up schedules, programs etc.

Cons

I did not use the software enough myself to answer. My only comment is that we were looking to use it for February vacation week programs and realized that to turn it on for only a one week program is rather expensive, we have not made a decision yet on if we will utilize click for just one week.

Clickto was a revolution for us and the children we serve. We are traditionally an overnight summer camp. However, in 2020 we pivoted to run a virtual day camp and ended up growing our customer base and attracting campers all over the world. Clickto allowed us to bring joy, happiness, and a community to kids and their families.

Pros

Clickto made the end user experience simple, seamless, and magical. With Clickto we were able to operate an online version of our summer camp. Participants attended Monday-Friday for 5+ hours each day and, because of Clickto, they were able to easily transition from activity to activity.

Cons

The biggest drawback was that we had to also set up an account with Unicko, an integration with Clickto akin to Zoom. We essentially had to work with two companies at the same time. This made setup and pricing confusing.

Virtual Camp

When in person summer camp was no longer an option we had to pivot quickly. This software was easy to understand and allowed us to implement it quickly . In addition to the ease of the software I found that the customer service was equally impressive.

Pros

Clickto was most helpful to us because it was easy to use from user standpoint as well as from an administrative standpoint. Campers that participated understood which buttons to press and they were able to come into their sessions' with ease.

Cons

For us the part of the software I liked the least was that when we went into breakout rooms the counselors in charge of the space could no longer mute the campers from their end.

Not bad for online camp

Liked it once i got familiar with the terms ans platform. Served a purpose of online camp. Good use for groups

Pros

Breakout rooms, white board writing, could have several groups going at once

Cons

Need to be able to mute youth. Had a slight learning curve

clickto REVIEW

Pros

I love that there is one link that allows you get on the platform with just one link.

Cons

Buffering when logging on to the site. It take a while to get on and often times I need to be able to log on quickly.

Easy to setup and manage the campers

My summer camp program used Clickto platform and we liked it a lot.

Pros

During the summer I managed three camps using the Clickto platform. The best thing about Clickto is the single link per user. I sent one link to the campers at the beginning of camp and I didn't mind it since then. I also liked the Elective tool which allowed me to mix my groups from time to time and give the campers a chance to meet other campers from different groups. It's very easy to use the scheduling tools, share it with the counselors. I was also able to change the schedule if needed during the session.

Cons

I had some difficulties with the built-in classes.

Clickto saved our summer

Excellent, would absolutely recommend.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Pros

The platform allowed us to manage a large scale camp program with total ease. It was parent free and campers had their own link for the week, rather than having to switch from link to link for all the different classes. The platform is smart, intuitive, and super easy to use. We loved it.

Cons

If campers don't have a strong wifi connection, or an older device, there are some technical difficulties, but they were beyond our control.

Great

Great

Pros

-Easy to use once you figure it out -Good features -great alternative platform

Cons

-can’t fit all campers on one page -not always easy to figure out certain features

Virtual Camp Saves the Day

If COVID continues into next summer, there is no doubt that we will be using this software again as connection is so important for our youth.

Pros

This software allowed us to create a virtual camp for our campers during this challenging time so that they would not have to miss out on their favorite week of the year. We were able to customize the camp environment which enhanced the camper and staff experieces.

Cons

The software took some practice to understand it and was not immediately self explanatory. Once we figured it out though, it was very easy to navigate.

Click To Review

I find it to be frustrating and slow.

Pros

Click is a friendly platform for young students. Its features are organized to access many classes at one time.

Cons

It moves slowly. At times there are glitches with sound. Needs to upgrade to allow settings for break out rooms, better pin features, and recording accessibility. Would be helpful if it was more modeled to ZOOM.

Great for online Camp

It worked out really well for what we needed to do. We hosted a online camp for one week and it was really easy to move the kids to where they needed to be. Some of the guest did struggle with logging in which was a little frustrating.

Pros

It looked kid friendly. It did not feel like we were on a traditional zoom call which was really nice.

Cons

I did not like that we could only see 16 people at one time.