CourseGenius Reviews

4.29/5 (17 reviews)

Carmen Maughan

I would recommend CourseGenuis to any business who educates in the online space

Reviewed 2016-11-16

This is the best software / service we use at the Law Society of WA. We seldom have issues and when we do, we get a quick response and resolution from support. Most of our queries are dealt with within 24 hours and the longest has been about 2 weeks (this relates to a single issue). That's impressive for 4 years of service. Our team finds it easy to use and very intuitive. We sell course online and our members, many of whom are not very IT literate, have no issues using this product. Most of our member queries are around the payment portal - which is the bank interface. We get huge spikes of activity and CourseGenuis is aware of this. They cater for these spikes and we've only been down once in 4 years - that was only for an hour. Again, impressive for 4 years of service. Like any great software application, it has continuous updates with features being added. This is as a result of customer feedback for tweaks and add ons. You can also request and pay for specific customisation. We've done this twice and have been very happy with the service and delivery of what we wanted. The one thing I wish we could do, would be to copy a course or copy pages across to other courses. I bet that now that I've put it in this review, they'll probably add it to their list of features for development!The software is easy to use and intuitive for users as well as administrators. We have don't have issues training new staff with cheat sheets available online.

sadiye ince

Feedback for online

Reviewed 2016-10-10

We had started slowly in getting our material online, however for a first time I thought getting the material on was actually ok, however I feel that formats changed when I copied / pasted form documents which was a little frustrating .... overall I think as it is aimed at consumers who don't need to know an awful lot about programs this function needs to actually work better. once you get the hang of it... however its quite easy to use.ease of use

Brian Phillis

Course Genius

Reviewed 2016-09-29

After doing much research of all LMS systems on offer, I chose Course Genius for the simple reason that the support is Australian based and within my timelines. Having to make calls for support at on ideal times isn't productive for me. I also then chose Course Genius, because it is easy for me to build courses and operate. Course Genius isn't as sophisticated as some of the other LMS offerings, but in my view, they are proactively developing features that are sensibly requested. Customer service was a priority for me and I have been pleasantly surprised! Ease of operation

Shifa Moazzam

Genius use for generating financials

Reviewed 2018-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

It is a quite handy for use in auditing firms. One just need to fill the trial, it automatically generates all the financial statements required for the organization.

Greg Farrell

Exactly what we needed.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-29

We were finding that a lot of our internal procedures were being taught by word of mouth, and though we had documentation showing our procedures, staff were still being creative when it came to implementing those procedures. By utilising the features offered by CourseGenius we were able to effectively train and demonstrate our company procedures, in a way that was easy to access and understand, and to ensure that the reasons and methodology behind those procedures were understood and implemented correctly. The ability to easily assemble text, video, images and animated gif files into interactive training material, and the summarise with an assessment has improved an understanding of our systems for all staff and improved knowledge and efficiency. In addition to this, the quick, efficient and helpful staff at CourseGenius have dealt with any support issues I have had promptly and professionally. I would heartily encourage any business looking for an effective education system to give CourseGenius a try.

Sandra Malbourne

Occupational Therapy Australia - Helping Children with Autism Online Course

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Setting up our course through the platform was fairly straight forward and user friendly. I needed to query a couple of things, but they were sorted out promptly. The feedback we have received from users so far is that they have found the platform easy to navigate. There have been a few technical issues with the videos working etc, but this has often been due to the users internet connection or browser. We are considering using the platform to set up a library of video recordings for members soon and hope to expand our usage even further in the future.

Liza Jones

Makes internal staff training fast and effective

Reviewed 2016-10-10

I primarily use Course Genius for onboarding and then continuing development within our organisation. Being able to write you own training modules enables you to deliver tailored training to your organisations particular needs. It also provides a great way to look at training gaps within the organisation and can be used as part of an overall training program.That it can be tailored to your specific need.

Maree Faulkner

Course Genius a growing platform

Reviewed 2016-09-12

We found Course Genius when looking for a training platform online to train our 600 team members throughout Australia. The platform is easy to use, the course creation setup function is quick and easy, the help pages are great and the support team at Course Genesis are always quick to response and helpful. As our training library grows in depth my need for new functions and features on the platform to enhance my training modules increases and Course Genesis is always willing to work with me to build new features or consider further enhancements to the platform which is great to enable these ideas. The reporting function is easy to use and provides all the tracking data I require. The most important thing to note is our team using the platform to complete training modules are having no issues navigating the site and are completing the modules. Easy to use

Micka Mania

Perfect for Small & Medium Service Businesses

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-19

From sales to post implementation support, the Course Genius team helped me turn a dream into a reality, allowing me to build our end user courses for our software. An absolute game changer for reducing support! Simple to use and build courses, the UI is far better than most. It’s features allows you to quickly build out content and have online courses up and running in no time. You’ll spend more time on your videos or images than you will building a course in Course Genius!

Angela Murphy

Thanks Damien!

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Our first attempt at packaging our current in-service courses into online training was complicated, messy and difficult to understand. We needed a simple approach. Course Genius provided us with that. As this was a new venture for us the staff at Course Genius worked consistently with us to guide and direct us every step of the way. Every question and there were many were answered promptly. Customer service is outstanding! As with any new service or business there are always features or functions that can be improved upon. Suggestions were met with open ears and more often than not, activated on. The platform is designed for ease of use. All videos and presentations are easy to load and most questions can be answered using the help pages. From novice to online course creator! We look forward to seeing the progress that Course Genius and their fabulous staff have to deliver in the future.

jane Foreman

Reviewed 2016-09-09

This was my first experience working with this kind of program, the support team took me through the process and helped me to understand how the system works and how I can use it to my best advantage. It's helped me to design and create some excellent online learning resources that our staff can easily access on their computers or mobile devices. If only I had more time to spend on course development!It's easy to use. It was very easy to have all the staff signed up and accessing the training. Once I got the hang of how it works its relatively simple to transfer across existing presentations or create from scratch.

James Phelps

Course Genius deliver what they promise

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Course Genius have come up with a timely service for providers wanting to deliver online professional learning to school teachers. It is surprisingly easy and intuitive to build a course using their interface and system. Customer service is exemplary too. Also I like the way they are open to suggested improvements - and active in implementing them.Intuitive - and reliable

Jason Van schie

So easy to use backed with unparalleled customer support

Reviewed 2016-10-11

As a training provider with more than 10 years experience we were unsure about the best way to convert our engaging programs into impactful elearning. The team at Course Genius were more than helpful in guiding us on best-practise and utilising their dynamic cross-platform cloud based Software. We love how easy it is to convert existing material into an online format with no previous experience in this area. The course authoring tool is super intuitive and built for ease of use without comprising the learner facing visual aesthetics or flow of the training content. I recommend this highly.

Claire Kelsey

Tynan Motor Group Review

Reviewed 2016-10-13

Overall I have had a really good experience with CourseGenius. The system is simple and easy to use and provides great functionality. Is the perfect platform to introduce E-Learning to our organisation. The simplicity of use

Matt Jones

Wonderful support, a quality product that has delivered great results for my business.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-07-06

For me it has introduced an additional tool to my overall product portfolio. It has created a point of difference with my competitors and assisted in my positioning as a market leader in the New Zealand Health & Safety community.I found the product very intuitive and allowed me to produce a great training module within a couple of days. The ability to easily insert images, audio and video made it all the better.

Tess McDowell

Fantastic service and great product

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I currently use Course Genius to provide a number of clients with a cost effective, tailored solution to their online learning and development and compliance training needs. The team at Course Genius have been incredibly responsive to any queries I've had and continue to develop the software to enable greater functionality.

Sam Walters

Review from Sam

Reviewed 2016-10-04

Damien and Lee at Course Genius in particular are absolute stand out service providers. The software is very good, very reliable and great value for money. Reliability, fit for needs. Versatile set of features.