All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Easy LMS

Cloud-based learning management system solution

Easy LMS Reviews

Very user friendly

This assessment tool now forms a key part of my overall sales process. It gives my prospective clients a clear diagnostic about where there are now and the next steps they need to take in order to keep making progress.

Pros

It was simple to use for someone without a lot of tech experience. The functionality was great and allowed me to design a well structured assessment tool to use with my target market.

Cons

I ended up paying more than I thought I'd have to in order to unlock the key features I needed to make the assessment work the way I needed it to.

I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing system

A great tool for my clients

Pros

It was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before

Cons

I find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment

Simple and fabulous

Fabulous tool, easy to use. Good selection of training tools and exam tools. Creating a course is easy, you can incorporate pictures, videos, and users receive a certificate at the end of an exam which is great.

Pros

simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money.

Cons

limited reporting possibility. would be great if you could provide in future the possibilty to create user histories and a platform to create our own "online training academy" where users can log in, choose from our various training topics and can view and dowload certificates from past courses.

A Reasonably Priced Interactive Marketing Tool

Overall I am very impressed with Quizworks. It is versatile and has delivered exactly what I needed to create an online interactive assessment for lead generation. Where they really blew my mind though was in the level of ongoing support they provided. Peter and the team are really amazing. Give it a try!

Pros

Versatile and it continues to evolve. The pricing is also very reasonable. Qualtrics wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to create the same thing.

Cons

I can't really say there is anything bad

Awesome support and fun to use

Being able to track the results of knowledge retained from training as well as getting a gauge on someone's knowledge level overall.

Pros

The easy of use and awesome support staff are what I find to make QuizWorks stand out. No matter what the question or concern is, they are quick to respond and help provide information and work with me to get the results I wish for.

Cons

I wish the export Data into Excel was formatted in an easier to view manner and more printer friendly. Currently it's an extremely large spreadsheet which is a bit taxing to read.

Great easy tool

I have so far been using this site to create practice exams. This has also been beneficial to assess the knowledge of my students in a real exam scenario with time limit. I can also define the percentage of success for a whole class.

Pros

It's ease of use and the options to allow me to create exams. Students can have easy access with the link and I can set the rules.

Cons

It gets expensive after the Teacher package. Wish it allowed me on the Teacher pack to set a password to prevent students to just share the link and have too many people get access to the test i created.

Actually EASY

Overall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.

Pros

Easy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!

Cons

Unfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.

A quick, easy and cost effective way to deploy assessments and surveys!

Pros

I like that it allowed me to deploy different types of assessments to a large group via one link, I had no need for an additional LMS as quiz works came with its own. It is user friendly.

Cons

The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point.

Great site i always use it .. My students love it . And it makes me aSpecial teacher

Pros

exams, Features & Functionality, Customer Support, Ease of Use, Quality....... And the price for the teachers is great

Cons

It will be great if u add items (more then one item / questions) to the basic question .. U r donig great work there is no Disadvantages

Great Testing Software

This software helped us with assessing our team members knowledge and identify areas where further development is required. It really is a fantastic tool.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy on the eyes and has multi-functionality. It has helped our department assess the knowledge of our reps, engage them in learning and often spurs a lot of conversation on the topics being tested. Setting up a test or quiz extremely easy and each test is fully customizable, from the content to the look of the platform.

Cons

The only thing I encountered is that the time zone cannot be altered to the time zone you are in. You have to use the UTC time zone and make adjustments according to the difference in time. Other than this I REALLY like this software!

A Company That Cares

They provide excellence response time to questions, and plainly care about delivering a quality product.

Pros

Don’t let the name “EasyLMS” suggest this company is somehow short on e-learning knowledge and commitment to assist with e-learning, blended learning, etc. Throughout their website is extensive information about a wide variety of e-learning and related topics, and many links to additional information that takes the reader to outside sources. This is a mark of a company that cares, and is committed to an informed clientele; and for this reason, I am giving them a big thumbs up. As I explore the platform, I will write future reviews, but my sense is that this company is a “keeper”.

Cons

There are some typos on their website, but I understand they are fixing those.

Easy to use online training and exam tool

We are organizing a contest with different courses and exams and we choose Easy-LMS because it is an easily usable, customizable, adaptable platform with a buit-in Analyizing tool. The system supports course creation and exam creation and we soon (hopefully) will able to integrate our MailChipm list with its Academy platform.

Pros

- Easy to use, effective and engaging tool - Fair price - Customizable

Cons

API Integration setting up is yet very difficult

360 Degree LMS

Pros

create custom functionalities. Can create quizzes even for small teams and individuals. View options is excellent. Instant results

Cons

There is no negative points about using this software

Easy to Use

We used to mark assessments manually, however it is now done automatically by the software. It has saved us both time and money, as well as ensuring consistency in results scoring.

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to navigate User friendly (business and students) Quick for learners to start using

Cons

Can’t copy questions to quickly amend Pictures take a while to upload (although that could be my internet connection)

Great event quiz - could use some adjustments

Overall I was pretty happy. However, I was concerned that the product wasn't logging users out when we were testing the products. I was assured that if adjusted my settings in the browser so that user names and passwords were not remembered, then I wouldn't have this issue. Onsite, we quickly realized that wasn't the case. We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue. I would recommend finding a way to adjust this so people don't end up in the same position in the future.

Pros

The flexibility to create all types of questions. The ability to use anywhere with internet. The leaderboard and the ability to edit it when needed.

Cons

The product doesn't log users out from each play. The difficulty working with customer support due to the time difference.

Great Choice for Quick Knowledge Interaction

In my area, the first evaluation determines the creation of new workshops. With Ease LMS, I can create nice questionairs, make them quickly online, and test my crow target. Then, with simple tools to evaluate the quizes, set the information most pertinent for each case.

Pros

Ease to use, and set online tools to gather opinions or to challenge students/friend knowledge.

Cons

Until this moment, everything I tested, delivered what I need most!

Stop Looking

We are using the exam feature for weekly tests and our folks really enjoy the ease of use.

Pros

We looked everywhere for the right product until we found this one. It was clear that this would meet our needs and allow us to create online forms, quizzes, and exams exactly the way we wanted.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it's worth the effort.

Back To Chiropractic

Instead of manually grading exams it is all automated, including certificates to the exam taker immediately.

Pros

Easy to use once you are familiar with it, had very good support to help you figure it out. Has saved me about an hour a day for all my exam needs.

Cons

The time of completion is not stamped in my time zone, although that is in development.

Best LMS out there!

I am happy to review this Online Assessment tool. It has been a lifesaver and a time saver, too. The ease of use and the user-friendly interface is AMAZING. I love the fact that you have four different options to create evaluations for your employees. You can rate them and the statistics are very eye friendly and easy to understand for someone that doesn't like numbers or stats at all.

Pros

Really interactive, great user experience. You're able to play with the style of every course. Add pictures and everything.

Cons

Customer Service isn't good. They are located in Norway and take long to answer.

We have been using this for employment training and it is working fabulous.

Not applicable!

Pros

What I love most about LMS is the ease of use! The way that you can customize the different screens for your program is amazing.

Cons

The certificate that is produced is lacking and is hard to navigate, due to this being used for employment training, I wish this aspect was better.

Facile da imparare Facile da usare Funziona con i clienti

La nostra agenzia formativa da molti anni lavora con strumenti e-learning in modalità sincrona. Nell'ultimo periodo abbiamo avuto molte richieste dai nostri clienti di offrire corsi in modalità asincrona e con easy lms siamo riusciti rapidamente a trasferire i nostri contenuti e a creare corsi che sono stati apprezzati dai clienti.

Pros

L'architettura chiara di gestione dei contenuti sia per chi, come me, struttura i corsi, sia per chi partecipa ai corsi.

Cons

La gestione dell'iscrizione su invito, potrebbe avere delle opzioni in più.

Hi Luigi, thanks for your review! Could you let us know what you would like to see improved in the management of the invitation emails? We will send that to our product team :)

Best product for quizzes and assessments available

Very positive experience. Contacted the customer support a few times and have always been delighted with the time and effort they take to solve the issues.

Pros

It just works! It's easy to use, friendly UI but has a very robust system behind it. If embedded the quizzes load very fast!

Cons

I'm trying hard to find something negative..but can't really. Only thing that maybe could be improved is the various navigational menu's. They vary in style a bit and feel inconsistent..but it's not a big problem.

We Love It!

We love the assessment and quiz tools! The assessment is working great ' our clients love it and it's helping drive traffic to our services. The quizzes are fantastic! They are making our job so much easier. We offer a number of on-line LIVE webinar courses and we use to hand mark quizzes and customize each certificate one by one ' now that it's automated it's saving us so much time, headaches and stress. I love that it's self marking, looks professional, provides the correct answer with an explanation and automatically generates a certificate. The price is fantastic too! Thank you for offering such great services.

The only LMS needed

Perfect for our needs, i hope they focus on bugs rather than new features in the short term

Pros

- Easy to use - Lots of useful features - Low prices

Cons

- Still buggy, especially if not used in English - The price plans are not immediatly clear at a first view

A great software

Pros

It provides almost all the features that we require for out LMS. Certainly would recommend it to everyone.

Cons

The user interface is one part which i believe requires some improvement. It looks pretty old. A modern interface is welcomes.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.