Edbase

Cloud-based digital examinations solution

Edbase Reviews

Amazing Job

Pros

Undoubtedly Edbase is at the top of the most avant-garde companies to provide excellent services to all its customers as its main focus is to ensure that your customer is always satisfied and can be widely recommended, I really have no complaints about the service received I'm happy.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Best free exam software ever

I know other instructors are using Edbase in my university, I feel I need to be connected for collaboration, I guess we need to buy university license for that.

Pros

I heard Edbase from a colleague and tried it. I am so glad to my friend since. My problem with other softwares was I couldn't use my questions and exams again. Edbase steps forward on this case. Over the last year, I wasn't spending any more minutes on creating new exams, just using my base exams. Grading system comes very handy I managed to finish grading for the whole class (over 200 people, yes believe me it was so painful without it) in minutes. Good archive system. Since I started using Edbase, I can always go back and see what student got what points.

Not Free

misleading representation.

Pros

I don't know. Didn't get that far. It just took me 20 minutes to discover that "user" means "student" and I can't have 11 of them.

Cons

This software is only free if you have 10 or fewer students. The minimum plan is $30/mo. The most popular is $50/mo. I just thought I'd save you all some time.

Mostly adminstrative

Pros

We are working with corporate companies to train them about new technologies. I used to spend a lot of time for exams until l met with Edbase. Now, I use Edbase and l quickly do the exams.

Cons

For some of the employees we need different assessment algorithms and we wanted to implement those features into Edbase but it was costly, yet now we have the assessment solution just like the way we wanted.

Great technical support

Pros

Since Edbase free to use, I expected a poor communication for technical problems, yet the team reponses very quickly. This is unusual in education field. I had a problems when assigning exams to my class, yet they made a conference call to show me process step by step. Really appreciated it. The website works really fast, no lags or such. I like their grading system too where I can see all the students at once and compare their results without going back and forth.

Cons

I am expecting more question types like, sound record for example, which will be useful for my discussions.

Great question pool available

Pros

I can find free and ready-to-use questions related to my topic in their Question Base and use them in my exam without even typing one. This lets me create and apply exams in seconds. This is very good for student in class engagement. The feel of using edbase is very smooth so easy to get started. I occasionally do multiple choice, thus for all my assay exams, I can easily compare and grade students submissions and archive them properly.

Cons

I would be nice to make it easy to grade open ended questions, so that I don't even have to read all of them through.

It's a great tool to make digital exams in your classroom. It saved me a great sum of time.

Pros

It was aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. Grading system is very fast. Overall, amazing tool to digitalize my exams in my classroom. It made my daily job in the university much easier. Very thankful for it.

Cons

I think they should also create a teacher community where we can share ideas and get feedback from peers.

My students love Edbase for quick quizzes in classroom. I must say it increases class engagement!

Student engagement during class hours.

Pros

So easy to use it. Mobile experience is great for my geek students. For every lesson, I create a quiz to get feedbacks if they got the critical points and reward them with extra points. Now my classroom is a fun race between my students. Highly recommend it to use for your lessons too.

Cons

So far so good for quizzes. Maybe I can get benefit from other teachers principles if we can share our quizzes and methodologies in the Edbase community.

Amazing assessment tool I've ever seen!

Amazing experience for physics exams with videos

Pros

It changed the definition of an exam (boring, stressful..) to more fun and interactive. I really like adding videos from Youtube, it makes it so much fun for my questions. I can assess all my students with deeper grasp. I must state, technology makes this world much better.

Cons

I needed to create online exams for my adult students that was mobile friendly.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use, all the features, training videos, customer service easy access by my students on their mobile devices.

Cons

I must say I have not discovered anything I dislike thus far, everything is working well and getting good feedback from students.