Educa Logo
Educa

Communication software for early education

visit website

Educa Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.6/10

See full reviews by rating

My educators love it, because they are getting the most feedback and involvement from families ever and it is easy to use. As I Director one of the many things I love about it is the REPORTING.
Educa a great product for all ChildCare Centre's and The Great thing is Parents just love it.
We have been so happy with this software, the parent feedback has been amazing they just love it.
Only maximum on one video file per child story. Story editor is terrible when it comes to placement of media (video & picture).
Some families do not have computer or smartphones that allows them to view learning stories. Some have limited access on the internet so it can affect some families.
I haven’t found anything I don’t like about this software yet.

Educa users...

Storypark-logocaret
listing-logo

Storypark

LifeCubby-logocaret
listing-logo

LifeCubby

How would you rate Educa?

Educa

Whenever I have a problem, which isn't very often, the staff are always very helpful and prompt in helping me out and they can always sort out my problem.

Pros

I really like the ease of Educa and how I can use it at work, at home or on my phone. It is a great resource for us to keep in touch with whanau - routines, messages, daily diary and learning stories. Parents are more likely to comment on learning stories as well as giving us stories from home.

Cons

Would like a few more borders, but it isn't a major issue for us.

Best Documentation Program I have Used

Incessant and time consuming paperwork and record keeping are dramatically and easily reduced. Staff are extremely helpful and pleasant.

Pros

Ease of use for documentation and sharing with parents and other educators. Integration with existing business methods was a non event because this easily replaced the numerous other things I was using.

Cons

Some of the things that this program does are not simple for me to understand. More because I am not computer literate enough rather than the program being at fault.

Only one video file per story (Terrible)

Pros

I don't really like Educa. But our daycare uses it. It's better than nothing.

Beneficial for Educators and Families

Overall, I am very excited with this EDUCA. I feel this will be very beneficial for our school!

Pros

I love how I can capture the special moments of a child through these learning stories. Adding pictures to this is a plus. Parents can have a better understanding of how their child is learning and experiencing at school.

Cons

I am still learning how to operate this software using my phone and computer. It will take some time.

Good

Pros

I think it has multi Functions for me to write my learning stories and do my daily teaching stuff.

Cons

I like the designe and functions as well

A good way to keep track of your kids documentation!

Incredible documentation software that helps parents and teachers keep track of their kids any time, everywhere you go, saving parents and teachers a lot of time and facilitating the communication between them, HIGHLY recommended.

Pros

How easy it is for you to check what your kids have been doing lately in their respective classes, ask the teacher and clear your doubts right away and even see photos of excursions or just class activities, all in the same place, which also is very organized and intuitive.

Cons

I really don't think this software has badly implemented features, but sometimes it gets a little bit slow, but really it is not a problem that concerns me or affects the experience with Educa.

Fantastic software for teachers

Pros

This software is great for teachers. You can easily keep all your students data and testing organized and in one spot!

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about this software yet.

Professional, interactive & inspiring

We have been using Educa for a few months now and are thrilled with it! Our educators are inspired everyday to share moments & stories with families so easily. Our families are absolutely loving the program and seeing what their children are doing each day, sometimes live! The connection between educator, child & family ( even extended family ) is brilliant - our family involvement has gone through the roof! Most importantly educators have more time with the children as they are not spending hours & hours writing observations and learning stories. We cannot recommend Educa enough - best decision we ever made.

Great tool for Early Ed

Pros

It's amazing software for educators, faculty and parents. It allows you to keep up with children's progress and keep parents informed.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's a great portal that works well. No glitches, no issues just seamless information.

Great tool for Educators, excellent system for parent to be connected and very easy to use

There are no cons really on my experience as an Educator, Centre Manager and a Parent it has only been positive, it is a much easier, less time consuming tool to document children's learning, all families loved it, especially grandparents that live overseas or in different states, they loved having the opportunity to be close to they grandchildren and be part of their day to day life. And as a parent I loved that I'll have my children stories and memories of their early years of learning for the rest of their life and that one day they may show it to their own children.

Excellent

Have enjoyed the programme it is easy to use and would recommend to others in the industry.

Pros

Having the ability to import photos videos effectively. Able to monitor children's story list. Able to use the features for teacher reg portfolio. Plus many more

Cons

None at this point. Will be incontact if anything changes

easy to use and access required information

Pros

An accessible menu, easy to follow time line. I appreciate how simple it is to find the information and updates I am after.

Cons

The design/aesthetics, more specifically how photos appear. Feels a little cheesy and dated. Some of this may be to do with how it is used by the preschool staff?

Great product

We have been using EDUCA since the beginning of 2016. I don't have a negative thing to say about the product. EDUCA is easy to use, you get great customer service, great online training options and great reporting functions. My educators love it, because they are getting the most feedback and involvement from families ever and it is easy to use! As I Director one of the many things I love about it is the REPORTING! Knowing that families are reading the learning, tracking my educators learning stories and seeing the families comments are amazing benefits!

Cons

Educa a great product for all ChildCare Centre's and The Great thing is Parents just love it !!

We have been so happy with this software, the parent feedback has been amazing they just love it ! Thanks to Dave and Grant we moved into using it very easily and the Educators have taken it on really well . What else could you ask for Great service, reliable people who help you and a asset to the centre. Well Done Educa :)

Cons

It has been great. There were times that the system is down but I received notification so it's ok.

Learn how to use.

Pros

It's great for parents/whanau who will be able to see their children's learning and preschool will be able to send information faster.

Cons

amazing tool for parents, educators and families.

We have recently introduced Educa at our centre and the feedback I have received from our parents and educators is wonderful !!! we had a very rewarding experience.