Eduflow Reviews

Pros

I have had a great experience with Eduflow - the company is small enough that the communication feels easy and accessible. It's quite easy to get in touch to find good solutions.

Erika G.

Laura J.

Eduflow has allowed me to free my time while increasing the quality of learning.

Jan C.

Patricia J.

In the report screen, it's not possible to filter activities by type, and that forced us to create an external dashboard just for that.

Diego B.

Sander B.

4.8

Creating a culture of feedback and authentic practice

Pros

Eduflow is extremely user-friendly, both from a content authoring and learner experience perspective. We have been able to integrate Eduflow with our LMS, which allows for seamless enrollment and completion tracking. Additionally, we have been able to scale our virtual training program thanks to Eduflow by using the peer and instructor review activities paired with group discussions and practice opportunities. Some of our programs view Eduflow as the one-stop-shop for learners, creating multi-week experiences in the platform. Eduflow now functions as our peer-to-peer social learning platform where we create personalized learning experiences for our learners that foster authentic skills application and practice opportunities.

Cons

While there have been things that have come up as bugs or potential feature improvements, the Eduflow support team is always extremely accessible and responsive, and provide ample channels to provide feedback to improve the product. The experience with Eduflow has been fantastic!

Thank you for the review Laura! It has been a pleasure collaborating with you and the broader teams at Google to deliver exceptional, high quality learning experiences. We are looking forward to rolling out more programs in 2021!

Eduflow has allowed me to free my time while increasing the quality of learning

10/10. It is a phenomenal product.

Pros

How intuitive the platform is. Before eduflow we were using a variety of tools such as drive, slack and github to teach our courses and frankly, it was caotic. This has enabled us to centralize it all in one place. Beyond that, I really appreciate the automated reports to figure out which students are lagging behind as well as the peer-learning features, that have allowed me to empower the students to teach each other instead of always relying on us for corrections. Due to the nature of what we teach, there is never a clear black / white answer and having peer feedback is fundamental to the way we now operate.

Cons

There are some great features that are not easy to find at the first glance but you end up figuring them out by a) constant use or b) the great customer support by the eduflow team. Perhaps having webinars from other educators to showcase how each is using the platform could be a relevant addition.

Thank you so much for the review Jan!

Eduflow for collaborative, online teaching and learning

Pros

Eduflow has that rare combination of a platform that is accessible across international settings, easy-to-use, with features that are developed with pedagogy -- not big business -- in mind. The focus on peer group work and feedback is also incredibly useful -- and easy to use. I do not see another product on the market with this combination of features -- and at a price that is reasonable.

Cons

There are still a few features that I would like to see - group feedback, Padlet integration and features that enable student interaction online. It looks, however, like these are under development!

Thanks a lot for the positive review Erika! It is correct that we are working on group feedback (will be out soon), an integration with Padlet and better ways for learners to interact. Looking forward to following your progress and supporting by developing new and relevant features.

Review Eduflow

Pretty good, and it is software. so keep buildingg ;)

Pros

The way that is it user friendly. It guides a user threw the steps and it is so obvious that users almost all of them manage to do the courses. Maybe there could be a small indication in the invitation mail that the user gets, that they have to click on a course when finished the login for Eduflow. Sinsce some of the users thought that it would just start after logging in.

Cons

Designing is pretty limited. Also in the highest package, there is not that much to do for our UX designer to make the whole course in our own style. Only limited writing styles. html to use in our course would be great, but unfortunately it is not possible.

Thanks for the review Sander! We are happy to hear that you find Eduflow user-friendly. We recently released an update to our editor in Eduflow (https://eduflow.canny.io/changelog/new-rich-text-editor) which should solve most of the challenges you had. In addition the Eduflow Pro plan offers you functionality to show your logo, change the color scheme, fonts and style of Eduflow. We are in the progress of adding more abilities to customize the actual CSS.

A great LMS for teachers and trainers

I really like the organization and management system of this software. I think it is also one of the most aesthetic ones. It's easy to use and it has many great features as peer-grading and content-only activities.

Pros

It's really intuitive, you can learn how to use the main features in a little time and it has a great support service.

Cons

If you are a course creator and you want your own online academy, I think you may have better options. With no possibility to create a well-done landing page for your site nor courses, it would be difficult to manage the platform for this purpose. Learning-management only.

Amazing Product for Online Writing Courses

My overall experience has been incredibly positive! I'm considering continuing to use Eduflow even when classes resume in-person.

Pros

While an educator for over 20 years, I'd never taught online prior to the COVID-19 emergency in March 2020. When it became clear that my Fall 2020 first-year composition course would be fully online, I searched for ways to conduct effective peer reviews. This was something my students enjoyed and learned from in our in-person classes, but how could I replicate the honest feedback and exchange of ideas...

Cons

Any issues I had were promptly addressed by the support team.

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind review! We're super thrilled to hear that you and your students are finding our peer review features beneficial in your courses.

A great tool to manage online courses

Pros

The software is easy to use and has a lot of activities that can be used to provide the content in a clear and easy-to-access format. The last update on the content creation created a far better experience while creating the course

Cons

Peer Review activity is simply ignored most of the time, no matter how much we stress the importance of it APIs are still very rudimental and it's not possible to connect to web hooks (but it's possible to connect via Zapier that makes little sense to our team) In the report screen, it's not possible to filter activities by type, and that forced us to create an external dashboard just for that

Thanks for the review Diego! Working with the team at Strive School has been a pleasure. We are currently working on an update to our Summary page that should address your challenges with filtering activities by type. The update should be out soon. We are also working on adding webhooks to Eduflow (outside of Zapier). In terms of peer review, getting proper learner motivation can always be difficult. We would love to schedule a session to talk over potential pedagogical solutions you could implement in your courses.

Eduflow for Research Paper Writing

Pros

It is very easy to set up flows for peer review of research papers, and also to combine a peer review flow with instructor review. The "smart allocation" feature for the peer review process works smoothly and it is also easy to adjust individual student deadlines, if necessary.

Cons

It would be useful to be able to let students see rubrics before the submission period opens.

Thank you so much for your review, Priscilla! Making the rubric previewable before the submission period opens is a great idea. We'll consider that.

Peer feedback and engagement done right

No other product come close to Eduflow with regards to Peer engagement and assessment.

Pros

Eduflow makes peer feedback and assessment processes extremely easy to apply and in a host of different manners. We use hand-in and feedback of both social and hard skills with Eduflow!

Cons

If we were to use Eduflow as our sole LMS, we would miss more participant admin features.

Thank you for your honest review, Lars! We're hard at work on improving our participant admin features.

Great software for recruiting and training

Pros

Easy to develop new courses, as for candidates and current employees jump in

Cons

Could get all the data for each student on a final rate

Effective platform for Blended Learning

Pros

For me, the most impactful feature was the feedback and feedback reflection activities. Having students give each other peer feedback in a seamless activity that automatically assigns partners helps the students to conceptualise their learning and allows the teacher to assess their learning. The recent addition of the Quiz feature also allows teachers to monitor their students’ progress and intervene to fill gaps in understanding.

Cons

There are no features that were too difficult to use, and the amazing thing about Eduflow is that there is instantaneous customer support (shoutout to Linde) that is helpful and efficient in answering queries that teachers might have. I once encountered a difficult in figuring out how to use a particular function but through the in-app chat function, Linde was able to provide me with clear instructions on how to work the feature. Extremely helpful and wonderful user support!

Thank you so much for your support and review, Teo! Great to hear that our peer review features are useful, we're looking forward to follow your progress!

Coding the Future

Pros

We needed a solution that would help stagger the content, monitor and track student submissions and allow online peer-to-peer interaction. Eduflow met all these prerequisites.

Cons

It was a bit tricky when it came down to creating tests and quizzes.

Thanks for the review Cheryl! Happy to see that you have been happy with Eduflow. We are continuously working on improving the quizzing feature, and we have some nice additions coming up soon.

Building Better Writing Together

I very much enjoy using this website with my students. They use the software to submit an essay that makes a claim and is supported using evidence. This software makes it easy to collect and have the students review each others' work.

Pros

I like that the reviewers and reviewees are anonymous to the students. In addition, there are many formats, including from Google Drive, that can be submitted.

Cons

The grading summary report is difficult to distinguish which grade goes with which assignment. The titles are abbreviated in such a way that you cannot read the whole thing.

Easy to start with Eduflow

Pros

Easy to build the curriculum and share with students.

Cons

Could have more reporting tools and features.

Thanks for the review Darryl. We are happy to have Rockridge Mobile Health as customers! We recently added some extra reporting functionality, and I will reach out to you personally and hear what more you are looking for in terms of reporting.

Great Product!

Great! I have recommended it to many teachers over the years. I have been a user since it was formerly know as Peergrade.io.

Pros

It enables students to give each other useful feedback in real time.

Cons

I wish the summary feature could be filtered by assignments. At the end of the year, when multiple assignments have been posted, it is difficult to read the data. I have to keep scrolling to find the information.

Thank you for your review, Patricia! We're currently working on improvements to the Summary page that will make it easier to read data. You can follow along on our progress here and upvote it to get a notification once the feature is live: https://eduflow.canny.io/feature-requests/p/collapsable-columns-in-summary-page. Thanks for using Eduflow!

A great tool!

The students found it very easy to use and could access their work and others easily. They also liked that there were questions to direct their feedback (which I set as the teacher).

Pros

I am using the free version as I only use this for students to give peer feedback. With students in the classroom and from home so that they can have multiple views on their work despite the way they are accessing the teaching and learning.

Cons

As the teacher, I wanted to make the process as simple for the students as possible. I had to edit the class flow a few times to ensure it made sense for the students using it.

Thank you for your review, Kelli!