Enrolmy

Enrolmy is a registration solution for childcare programs

Enrolmy Reviews

Pros

I love the ability to email our customers too. I love the ability to easily look up details about our students too eg food allergies if we are cooking or whether they can have their photo taken etc.

Rosenda U.

Amy S.

We have been so happy with enrolmy since we began using it, it is so nice to not spend hours invoicing.

Ella N.

Cons

At first, it was a little frustrating because of the lack of quick support.

Paul S.

Parents who are registering and logging in are sometimes a little frustrated as it is not always obvious how and where they can change their bookings.

Annie R.

Samuel C.

4.7

Once you get your head around the programme its easy and great to sort teams out.

Pros

That we can track payments and be able to sort teams out real quick and letters and reminders about fees etc in one place

Cons

That we cant click on every player and move them to a new team, we have to individually move them into a new team when a new team has been added

Review Revelations

I do not come from an IT, business or tech background but I am of reasonable intelligence. I have put a lot of effort into understanding how Enrolmy works and am pleased to find I can generally get round it ok, but there are still some aspects that I find confusing especially around the Money section and Templates especially. I sometimes find I cannot see the logical next step - how to delete things for instance or view what the parent will view exactly. I realise some things I may not fully grasp until I need to use them.

Pros

Instant emails showing me new enrolments. Invoices are automatically sent out. Numbers in classes can be seen easily. The Activities settings are well thought out and practical. Most parents are enrolling fine (but some found it a challenge). I like the look of the Enrolmy website at the front end. I find the back end clear to look at, despite the huge amount of information.

Cons

Having numerous levels or steps to access or achieve things - like Activities that I am working on come under Future Activities which is 1 step away from the first page that opens and confuses others in the company; to swap a child into a different class means going through the process of removing them from one class then going through the process of enrolling them in the other class. I may work out a route but then 4 months later when I have to do it again I have forgotten and am just as lost. Might be me. Grandparents can find online enrolment too hard and although I can add them as Placeholders I can't add all the information about the child (like their age). It doesn't allow options for Discounting.

Hi Madeleine, Thanks for leaving a review, as we have worked together for quite some time now we hope that some of those nuances are now cleared up :D However, you know that we are always open ears and would love to help bring clarity to any questions that you have. Don't hesitate to get in contact with the team. The Enrolmy Team

Perfect for Before School, After School, and Holiday Care

I switched to Enrolmy from a previous software because it was much cheaper, and due to Covid-19 we had to cut costs where we can. I am so stoked with Enrolmy as a software, it is so much easier for myself and my parents to use. Enrolmy provided so much support and phone calls which made the switch so easy, and meant I learned to use the software much quicker. The support team are so onto it, they will have a problem fixed in only a few hours (verses a few days with our previous software)

Pros

The best part about Enrolmy is that parents are able to take control of their own booking online, saving me a lot of time and paperwork. I also value the ability to have and monitor a waiting list. Our previous software didn't have this option and I had to manually monitor our daily numbers to ensure we didn't over book.

Cons

The safety forms seemed to be missing some key questions such as Dietary requirements. Also, it would be super helpful if there was a way to access all of the children's safety information (such as birthdays etc.) from the providers app.

Great software, albeit a few support kinks

At first, it was a little frustrating because of the lack of quick support. It would have been helpful if they offered a day of PD on how to use the software and would be definitely helpful to offer phone support instead of mainly email support that can be delayed.

Pros

Free software. Once you know what you're doing, it's very helpful and takes away from the workload of office staff

Cons

The support could be faster and quicker. There's noone available to talk to instantly when you are needing quick help for something.

Excellent Enrolmy

Overall the experience with Enrolmy has been very good. As with any changeover there were a few challenges but every time the support staff were very helpful and creative in coming up with solutions. The actual information changeover was very smooth and parents are enjoying the extra control they get over their bookings. Changing to a web-based database has saved our office staff many hours of work which can now be put towards other important aspects of our organisation. Thanks Enrolmy!

Pros

The database is very easy to use and the support staff are very responsive to any suggestions. I appreciate seeing the changes Enrolmy continue to make as it shows they are striving to provide the best quality programmes to their clients. Families have found it easy to use for booking their after-school and holiday programme care. Privacy of client information has been great. And the price is very appropriate.

Cons

There are a couple of features that are not quite up to standard such as having a mobile app, however, plans are underway to bring it out soon.

Hi Amy ! Thanks for your awesome feedback ! We have especially passed on to our support staff <3 In other news. The new update on the app has been released and we will flick you info about that asap! - The Enrolmy team

Overall I have had a mainly positive experience with Enrolmy.

Pros

Time saver! It ticks all the boxes in terms of ease of use for us and our customers. As a new business I'm so happy to have chosen this product. All our customers details are loaded and on our records from day 1. I love the ability to email our customers too. I love the ability to easily look up details about our students too eg food allergies if we are cooking or whether they can have their photo taken etc

Cons

I am unable to please customers and offer a ticketing system. I want to run evening events and have people book for themselves and for friends at the same time. Although I have asked for this feature it's still not available.

Hi Rosenda, We're pleased to be able to have been apart of the journey so far at The Art Room :D Congratulations on your achievements so far! We are sure there are many more to come! We love being able to help you effectively manage your customer database and students details. Also - we are looking forward to a ticketing system too! You will be the first on our list to contact when this feature becomes available.

Enrolmy has stream lined our booking system. It is easy to use and staff are friendly and helpful.

More time to complete other items in my working day.

Pros

It has made parents take responsibility for their bookings and completing forms correctly. You can load numerous activities on for current and into the future with ease. We can run a report for attendance in all areas and down load to csv file to calculate income. It sends reminders for payments to customers or for completing forms.

Cons

Once MYOB will talk to the program it will make it easier for us to have our bookings and accounts working better.

Hi Christine, It seems as if your organisation utilizes the Enrolmy Software really well! All aspects from taking enrolments, creating activities, reconciling attendance, downloading via CSV, emailing... As comprehensive users of the software we are stoked to hear that you are happy with our services :D Also - watch this space! We're looking at integrating with MYOB as soon as possible!

Enrolmy as a whole

The overall experience of using Enrolmy is good, with alot of one on one office support

Pros

The invoicing integration with Xero with easy access to activities and invoicing

Cons

Enrolmy have been through a big growth phase with alot of upgrades which are all very positive - the only con we have is that sometimes the changes are not tested adequately and can cause issues when you are not expecting it Parents who are registering and logging in are sometimes a little frustrated as it is not always obvious how and where they can change their bookings

Enrol My

Being able to get all enrolments online and also getting payments upfront before the holiday prog starts has been a huge bonus for us. This help tremendously with the cash flow. Also good customer service has helped.

Pros

The fact that its so easy to use. The online platform it provides is very good.

Cons

Nothing really. It works wonderfully!!!!

Sonshine Ranch review of Enrolmy

The best thing about Enrolmy is setting up all your activities for a holiday period or riding lesson term, emailing everyone, forgetting about it, and letting Enrolmy do all the work from there!

Pros

Ease of use Setting up activities, so straight forward Simple booking procedure for clients Support is amazing Syncing ability with Xero Credit Card payment feature

Cons

Not alot of cons - currently only very minor things eg; Ability to display and add pictures to an activity - zoom in to view. Display a picture of activity instead of google map which currently isn't interactive. Copy feature - Currently does not copy over additional questions to new activity. Viewing of fees outstanding for an activity - currently cannot view a snapshot of fees owing without exporting data. 5 additional questions limit - would be great to add more customs questions. And to be able to move columns around when reviewing activity.

Enrol My Feedback

I think the software and the features are new age and offer easy to use forms and policies.

Pros

- Ease of access for customers/parents - Fairly easy to set up administration side of things - Features benefit and work well with the programmes we run

Cons

- It would be handy if you could make the settings to pay automatically or straight away. We had some problems with overdue accounts and parents leaving it until the last minute/day of the event before paying. - The transition from copying the URL / registration link and getting that to the desired parties has been difficult. There isn't much that can be done on that end unfortunately, but we had issues getting the parents contact details of the teachers. Previously we were using a paper registration form / permission slip which the teachers endoursed. It's a bit more work for the teachers to grab and send to us all the contact details of the parents they've choosen to attend the afterschool programme so we've found that to be a tad difficult but not too much of a big deal!

Oh my gosh - I love this programme. Fantastic idea!

For years I have been doing manual enrolments of children in to our music classes. The hours spent typing them in to registers, emailing individual invoices, confirming each class, chasing up individual late payments. This is now made easy with enrolmy. People enrol themselves, the system generates the invoice, I tick the boxes and email receipts all in one go as they come in, and I only need to tick...

Cons

Hi Wendy, Thanks so much for leaving a review for us. Kids Music Company have been one of our longest clients and we're grateful for all your feedback, patience and willingness to try new things with us! We're stoked that your invoicing, class confirmations, payment chase-ups have been made easy! Allowing parents to enrol online was a biggie for you guys and it's awesome to hear that it has made a difference. We look forward to catching up sometime soon. The Enrolmy Team

Great to deal with and provides a great booking system.

Pros

the ease for customers to link to make a programme booking makes it easy for us to set up. It has options for us to select our needs too.

Cons

we have to double handle with our internal booking system which isnt ideal but has been helpful to take time off our hands.

Hi Sandra, Thanks for leaving a review. As one of our long time users, we've been grateful for all the feedback that your team have given and are excited for whats coming up in Jumpland! It's great to hear that the platform works well for your business and your customers! In terms of using multiple internal booking systems, if you let us know which system this is, we can take a look at whether an integration with that would be on the cards? Let our team know. All the best!

Enrolmy definitely stops the congestion at the school office and is great for our organisation of sports teams etc.

Pros

It has so many features to make bookings and payments easy for both parents and administration staff. Love the printouts of team list and contact details etc

Cons

Is quite a lengthy sign up process for families with more than 1 child. So much to learn at the start. Needed a bit more training. Not as easy to start up as we thought.

I love enrolmy

Pros

Enrolmy as make my admin world so much easier, with a click of a button I can talk to all my clients at the same time. I love love love it

Cons

wish the school terms would flow into each other with having to have to update my activities every term

Enrolmy Feedback

Being a school, I am all about creating efficient systems. Enrolmy goes a long way towards supporting this.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Not too much training involved which makes it manageable for busy admin people. Also like the fact that parents can sign up, thus removing the amount of trees we need to use to print permission slips. Love the synch to Xero function - AMAZING!!

Cons

Parents have to sign up. Would be good if I could use as a financial system for all facets.

Better than most

I looked around at a lot of activity management platforms, and EnrolMy was the only one focused on my area of interest. Moving from spreadsheets to a new platform took time and training, but the sales team were incredibly generous with their time. I love that the system takes care of most of my admin - booking, payment, invoicing, and comms - it has allowed my business to grow without the growing pains!

Pros

Saves me time. Having a mini-website with all the activities listed.

Cons

Surprise bugs. Occasionally confusing UI.

Awesome Product

We have been so happy with enrolmy since we began using it, it is so nice to not spend hours invoicing! We are currently only using it for our holiday programme but it has been great and we intend to start to use it for after school care as well eventually. Parents are getting the hang of it too and it is nice to have a simplified and streamlined booking system which we can direct new parents to. Occasionally had problems with xero sync but any issues I have are always sorted out straight away due to the fantastic communication that Dean and the team have.

Pros

It handles all of the invoicing and small admin tasks that I previously would spend hours managing!

Cons

Hi Ella, Thanks for your review :D Awesome to hear that we have helped minimize the time you spend on invoicing! This is a biggie for most before and after school care providers! The system seems to be working well for you and your parents, keep in touch. The Enrolmy Team

Iwi of Origin 2018

Great communication with the team. They were all willing to answer questions and made us feel like a priority. Well done enrolmy

Pros

I found the software was easy to use and user friendly

Cons

Hard to say as I didn't get into the details of the registration process. The whole product was great from my perspective

2018 review

Once we have the programme sussed, it will be beneficial in collating names for teams, make online registration easy, payment for events will be sorted and team making easier for all.

Pros

That the tech support were able to talk me through the process, that was relatively easy, once you have used it once. Always a bit tricky to navigate a programme that you have never used :)

Cons

The navigation and logistics of organising the groups as a first time user.

Enrolmy for Holiday Programme

Time savings stands on top of the list with bookings and accounts follow-up.

Pros

Very easy to use. Saves a lot of time as parents book directly.

Cons

Works great for Holiday Programme application. Can't think of any shortfalls at the moment :)

Enrolmy

it real time enrollment , no need to tick off paper forms and we can see at a glance the numbers for each day

Pros

it is easy to use and gives our clients ease of booking that they can do anytime , they can see at a glance the spaces we have and the activities we have running that are current .

Cons

some parents don't follow through with the safety form but can still book and pay for a space .