Eventus

Student engagement platform for higher education

visit website

Eventus Reviews

Houston Area Consortium of Career Centers

With an app for our job fair, our students and alumni were able to quickly find information on each employer that would be attending and educating themselves ahead of meeting with them. Overall, I appreciated the attention to detail, follow-up in customer service as well as the final product. Thanks! I had more than one of our members tell us how great the app looked and how easy it was to find what they needed.

Pros

The app built for our job fair looks very professional and easy to navigate. I loved that the information that was provided was actually utilized and made simple for our users.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about the software.

First official Canadian client: 100% satisfied

Working with Eventus has been great. As their first Canadian client, I am proud to say that they've left a lasting impression with their steadfast product, prompt responses, trouble shooting capacities, strong client relations and approachability. What started as an introductory collaboration at my unit has now expanded to a larger scale and Eventus is now offering their services to various departments across my campus. I would definitely recommend that Eventus be considered as a strong option for your institution's needs for any career fairs and similar events,

Pros

The user-friendly structure and interface is a huge strength for Eventus; this applies to both the end user as well as from the administrator perspective; the platform is also very customizable and enables different institutions to really make it their own.

Cons

Any issues that we encountered during our pre-launch tests were immediately addressed and so I really do not have any major complaints to list here.

App for Research Symposium

The rep was great from start to finish. Communication was always timely.

Pros

Easy to to navigate, visually appealing, and Eventus updated our content immediately (once requested)

Cons

Some lag time when loading links, but nothing else big

Professionalism at its Best

Our office was one of the first offices on our campus to offer an app for sharing information about the services and resources our office provides. Students are also able to schedule appointments through the app and that has been a God-send. We simply can't say enough positive things about the app and the Events team and we are truly appreciative of the work they do for our office.

Pros

I think one of the things I like best is that the software is so user-friendly. Students are always on their phones, so it's a way for us to connect with them. I also appreciate the great customer service we get from Rep and his team. If we need them, they are very responsive.

Cons

My team has absolutely no issues with the software. Honestly.

Great Customer Support

The app is a great addition to our overall program. I used it throughout the day instead of carrying a program around and that was super helpful. The customer support was great and edits/updates were made in a timely fashion. The product was finished and ready to go when needed.

Pros

I like the improvements we've been able to make to the app over time - new sorting capabilities, push notifications, new menu items, etc. Enhancements to the user experience continue to make the app better and better for our users.

Cons

Reliance on someone else for a majority of the updates. While fairly quick to respond, I like a bit more control over updating things or bulk uploading events, etc. and that's not easily available yet. We can do some things, but would love a bit more control.

Eventus: The Key to Success for your Event!

The Eventus team are a great asset to the Florida Association of Colleges and Employers. The dedication, professionalism and ease of working together to ensure a successful event has taken a great deal of stress and ambiguity away from the Association's Annual Conference planning process. I highly recommend collaborating with Eventus on your next event/conference/special event.

Pros

Collaboration - Professionalism - Quick turn-around on updates and revisions - understanding of needs for a successful event - overall ease to work with over multiple years and events

Cons

To date I have not experiences a negative situation with Eventus.

Awesome service, awesome product

I have been using Eventus for about 2-3 years but this is the first year where I was really involved with the content and working closely with the tech team. I can honestly say it was a GREAT experience and very reliable. In fact, I have recommended Eventus to about 5 other folks who inquired about it. While there may be a lot of other software packages out there, my organization will be sticking with Eventus.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the fact that I can make changes was a big plus. GREAT customer service.

Cons

I really have no issue. I found it very easy to use.

Your Ultimate Solution to a Stress-Free Virtual Career Fair

Support from Eventus on our event was unparalleled. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an absolute joy to work with. He provided exceptional support to our team at every single stage of our event. Thank you for making this event possible for us, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Option for pre-booked sessions was a great hit among our exhibitors. The ability for exhibitors to select their own availability within the event was such a great feature! The user interface was clean and easy to follow. Support from the Eventus team was nothing short of exceptional.

Cons

More clarity on areas such as video testing procedure and automatic session time zone adjustment would have cleared most of the questions or confusions from our exhibitors and participants. It would also be great to have the ability to house multiple exhibitors from the same organization in one booth (maybe create sub-booths for each exhibitor?) so participants would have an easier time navigating all the organizations.

Excellent Experience with Eventus

My organization used Eventus to hold a 2-day activity fair for post-secondary students. The experience was seamless and we were able to reach even more people than we expected, with no issues!

Pros

Eventus was easy to use and the customer service was excellent! We always had someone to reach out to when we needed help with the platform and faced no issues with running our event. I especially appreciated that the Eventus team ensured that the platform had the capacity/bandwidth to accommodate the large number of people we were expecting.

Cons

It would have been nice if the software provided additional features and more advanced graphic design. I would recommend: having exhibitors displayed more prominently on the homepage, having videos playable within the booth rather than hyperlinked, and updating the "fair"/"exhibit" element to better highlight booths and include photos/graphics.

Wonderful App for Texas Job Fair

Pros

Eventus was easy to use for students and staff alike for our job fair with over 145 employers!

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. The layout was easy to understand, the filter system was perfect, and it was easy to find in the app store.

Great customer service

Pros

Flexibility and responsiveness to change requests

Cons

N/A - fits our needs for now but looking for enhancements in the future

Amazing Service!

Excellent experience, representative was helpful with updates and keeping us in the loop with everything.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of updating and communicating, style is great!

Cons

Nothing - it is amazing! This was the perfect app for our event.

First Time User

Overall we had a good first experience! We had a hiccup in the creation of the apple version due to new restrictions but rep was great in communicating everything. It was crunch time in the end to get the apple version up and running with 2 weeks to spare before our event but he walked us through everything and provided great customer support. He provided great customer support from beginning to end with all of my questions and updates that I sent over.

Pros

The ease of download and use as well as functionality! I really liked how our app was branded.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't like!

Great app

The development staff and account executive were extremely timely in getting back to us. They provided us clear instructions of what needed to be done to set up the app and make it available to our guests. I would definitely recommend this app be used for some of our future events.

Pros

It was easy to use and had user friendly displays to help us promote our conference

Cons

it didn't have a chat feature for participants to contact each other (or we may have just not used this feature but we would definitely want it in future)