EZCare Reviews - Page 2

Outstanding Software

We started using EZ-Care about 30 years ago as a DOS based program. We have grown with the company and used several versions of this program. Anytime that we have struggled (which is rare) tech support has fixed our issue in no time. We also took advantage of having one of the Softerware employees come to our center to completely personalize our software for us and teach us how to use the program when we first switched to the window based version. It was money well spent, every person you deal with throughout this company is outstanding. I love that everything is integrated into one program. Busing, Ledgers, Classes, and anything else that you would like to track can easily be added without much trouble at all!

Pros

Ease of use and outstanding customer service.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about this program yet.

EZ Care has streamlined the billing process.

We are solving a lot of the problems that Covid has imposed on our program. Contactless drop off and pickup, Online Payments and invoicing has really helped.

Pros

The online billing and payments through the parent portal has made the collection process so much easier. The data entry has been reduced by 75%. Start up was a very smooth transition and setting up for each new school year is easy.

Cons

We have two sites and sometimes the payments in a family that have multiple children at both sites gets paid to the wrong site. Not sure how we can keep this straight.

Hooray for EZCare

Pros

The support of EZ-Care is awesome. Their availability is quick and everyone I have dealt with has been professional, polite and very helpful. I just recently set up emailing the bills to our families. They helped me set this up and it has been wonderful. It is quick and saves so much time. They also have great tips on their WEBLINKS to allow you to read about things you might need help with. They are always updating and our Childcare Center is so glad we are working with EZCare.

Cons

Integrating our system was easy because they helped and it was transferred very easily. The hard part was me learning a new program.

Ezcare user

Our centers switched from the original Ezcare to the online version. I love that I can access the program from anywhere and stay up to date on tuition and payments.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how it manages everything from parent information to billings & payments. I also love that they are constantly updating and taking suggestions from users.

Cons

The ledger can be difficult to read without viewing an invoice.

Kyley, Thank you for taking your time to complete the EZCare online child care software review. Glad to hear you are having a wonderful experience using EZCare and that it manages your parent information and billing payments. SofterWare is listening and we love getting feedback from our users. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

User Friendly Software

Having software that is easy to use and fast working is key, also its amazing to know that there is a group of trainers that will help me with any questions at any time if needed.

Pros

It's user-friendly and it's cloud-based, if you are managing various sites it's super easy to use

Cons

Only one person can log in at a time, sometimes Id like to log in with someone else also being able to work on it if needed.

Camila, Thank you for the awesome review. I am thrilled to hear how much you are liking the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Easy to Use

We were preciously using an offline system and the freedoms and security offered through using the online functions of EZCare are invaluable.

Pros

This software is easy to easy to use with no or only a little understanding of online software.

Cons

The software is still being improved as it is a newer company, however, they allow the customers to have a say in its development.

Ez-Care helped us tremendously

Since we are not a daycare we customized EZ-Care to use in a unique way that helps us maintain information on the children we serve and the progress they have made along with a place for parents to comment on their service. We create reports specific to our needs for reporting to other agencies and use within our company. We do not use EZ-Care for payment collections or the same way most daycares use it. This was so much easier than creating our own database in Access or another database program. We were extremely pleased with the way we could customize it for our needs and the way the programmers worked with us to set this up.

Pros

You can customize the software for your specific needs.

Cons

Sometimes reports can be a little difficult to get the exact results you need.

Where do I start with EZ Care? I've never had a bad experience with the system, every time I've had a problem whether it was technical, or just a general question I've always been greeted with kindness and never made to feel my concern/question was silly. I've even gotten follow up calls from Mary to be sure that my service was a good experience. This an easy system to learn, there was a learning curve, but it wasn't hard to learn. Thank you EZ Care for always being friendly.

Pros

Easy to learn and tech support always available.

Cons

Sometimes (Not very often) the wait time is long. Don't like leaving a message to have a tech person call back, however, when I've had to do that I've always have gotten a call within an hour.

Review of EZCare

I believe EZCare is great because it's so easy to use. If there is a problem I don't hesitate to call customer service as they are always so helpful and polite.

Pros

The customer service is great, very polite and helpful. We like all of the different options for reports, and most of all how easy it is to use.

Cons

Overall we really like this product, it is hard to come up with a negativity about it (in my experience with it)

Cassie, Thank you for taking your time to fill out the review of our EZCare2 software. I am glad to read all the nice comments about our customer service and how much you like using EZCare2. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

I love the prompt response that I receive whenever I need customer support.

NA

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use. When I was introduced to it in 2015, I thought that I was going to have difficulty learning it. But I did not.

Cons

To change a form looks complicated. I needed to add a column to a form once and when the support technician went in to make the change for me, it looked really difficult. I would like to be able to make these changes myself rather than call for technical support, but whenever I have called I have gotten the help I needed immediately.

Elsie, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are always trying to make our products easier to use. One area we are working hard on is making it easier to customize forms. Hopefully, in the not too distant future, you will not need assistance. But as long as you do, never hesitate to call our great support team.

User Friendly Child Care Software

My organization has found EZCare online child care software to be more than capable of handling our mid-size center's daily needs.

Pros

EZCare online child care software is very user friendly with additional features being rolled out regularly. The development team listens to user feedback and often takes steps to implement user suggestions.

Cons

Available system reports are somewhat limited. However, customized reporting is being introduced and new system reports are being added regularly.

Like Having a Business Assistant

We have used Ez-Care for years. We now use the payment module. With Ez-Care we have been able to do less manual input for our families. Once the payment schedule is set up, it is just a matter of pushing a button. We have fewer families that are behind in payments. We plan on using Ez-Care for years to come because it covers all our needs.

Pros

It covers all the business aspects of doing child care

Cons

It takes a lot of time to input the original information but this would be the same for all software

Excellent

I have more control on managing the data on payments. Online and by person. It make it easy sending parents their invoices rather then contact them over the phone.

Pros

Very easy to manage our before and after school program, convenient to communicate to parents and keep track of payments ect. Parents has the opportunity to access to see their payments and make them as well.

Cons

I think the only negative aspect that parents are not happy, is that families with more than one child...on the payment receipt, you can only see one child's name on it not both names.

EZ-Care2

We use EZ-Care2 for our summer camp needs and they worked with us to make it work for our needs without compromising our processes.

Pros

The software is easy to use for our summer camp needs. The client & technical support has been amazing to work with.

Cons

My only complaint is that the student log-in is done on an iPad that we have to remotely log-in to their server and can have a little bit of a wait time.

Sherry, Thank you for the wonderful review of the EZCare Hosted System. I agree with you that the support team is amazing. :) They are always happy to help! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

I have found that families keep up with their balances better than before. They love the "click to pay" option.

Pros

Easy to use, saves time, keeps families informed about balances.

Cons

Sometimes glitches / freezes. It does recover quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the EZCare online review. I am thrilled to read that your parents love the click to pay option. This is a popular feature in the EZCare system since it makes paying invoices easy for parents, deposits payments directly to the bank account, and is easily downloaded into the EZCare Ledger. Make sure to check out our newest feature for online registration! We would like to hear more about the glitches you are experiencing so we can look into this for you. The Client Relations Department can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Great program! Easy to use, AMAZING customer service!!!

It saves time for running reports, billing tuition, and receiving payments.

Pros

The ability to streamline our tuition charges and payments. I love the payment processing suite. I also like all the different reports that are available.

Cons

Some of the functions can be obscure and hard to learn, but once you figure out how they work, you're set.

Hi Jessica, Glad to hear you are having a wonderful experience using EZCare and that it saves you time running reports, billing tuition and receiving payments! If you have any questions using a feature please don't hesitate to call support.

So Much More Thats Not Used

I used it for billing with private pay as well as state paid. Keeping track of meals, immunizations. Sent email reminder to the parents when shots were due. Teachers could send updates of the child’s progress to the parent. Many organizations do not know everything EZCare does.

Pros

The software allows you to do everything in regards to the child as well as the teacher.

Cons

Customer support. It was hard to get a hold of someone to talk to.

EZ care is easy!

I love the billing options.

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize reports

Cons

I think just the difference from The previous program i used.

Really like the program and ease of access.

This software reduced the amount of time I spend on posting payments and contacting parents. It is easy to use and the Parent Portal is great .

Pros

The program was very easy to use from the start. Love the ability to email parents while in the program. Easy to send group email. Parents can update info thru the parent portal.

Cons

We are still waiting for some features to be developed. Error messages when posting paper payments and when trying to run reports if using Chrome.

Hi, Catherine, we're all very happy that you've discovered the time-saving features we hope all EZCare customers will experience - emailing parents and groups, parents updating their own information in the Parent Portal, and ease of use improvements we made to posting tuition. I'm going to look into when you can look for improvements to error messaging for payments and running reports, and I'll contact you directly about those issues.

Life is Easier With EZCare

I am the financial associate for a childcare program of around 300 students. The billing process and online payment processing has made my workload a whole lot more manageable. When I first started with this software company it was called KidsCare and we only had around 175 students. The growth of our facility has been greatly helped by the continual improvements that EZCare makes. We have been able to offer our parents multiple ways of making payments and we have been given multiple ways to communicate with our parents. EZCare is a win-win for us and our parents!

Pros

Click to pay

Cons

setting up filters

EZCare Makes My Job Easier

There are many features that I have not learned so I am certain there is more to gain. I look forward to learning what other ways I can save time and work effort.

Pros

I work primarily with the enrollment and billing processes. The features make these processes streamlined and straightforward.

Cons

There isn't anything about the software that I don't like. There are many features that I have not learned so I am certain there is more to gain.

Customer support is awesome!

I have only had one negative experience with customer service in the 8 years I have been using EzCare. It turned out she was just having a bad day! There is one person in particular named Joy that truly fits her name! She finds great joy in helping me when I get her for my customer service rep and I can't thank her enough for her awesome personality and expertise.

Pros

The customer service!

Cons

Not having more opportunities for in person training (workshops). I can't teach myself how to build a report because I don't do well with online learning.

EZCare/Softerware review

NA-we have not updated to the online version

Pros

The program is easy to use. It is easy to train others to use it as well.

Cons

I don't really have a major issue with it. However, we have not switched to the online version yet. So we still have to back it up every day. That is my only compliant.

Jill , Thank you for the awesome review of our EZCare2 software. I am glad to hear you find the system easy to use. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

AMAZING

Pros

Helps us everyday at the office, makes billing parents super easy. Creating reports for our different groups are such a breeze

Cons

Does take a little time to get used to the software.

Hi Anthony, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you find billing parents and Reports easy to use Our amazing Technical Support Department is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

We have used EZCare for 9 nine years now and it has been worked well for us.

It takes care of posting charges, emailing billing, reports for the accountant, and pulling information needed for yearly audits.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal! I love working with the staff when something comes up that I can't take care of. They are always there for me!

Cons

Some of the system generated reports are limiting. It is a little daunting to be able to change or set-up a new report.