EZCare Reviews - Page 4

EZCare2 Web based program

We have enjoyed the new web-based program although we have had some difficulty logging on when other people are also online. Also, the program tends to hesitate a lot if more than two people are on at the same time.

Pros

Easy to use and learn

Cons

Slow when more than two people are online at the same time

NOTezcare

Pros

It adds totals well and has areas for recording information about each student...

Cons

I was told it would work well on a Mac - however I experienced all sorts of glitches, such as copy & paste didn't work, could not highlight and delete - instead had to delete one space at a time... just too many small annoyances that added up to a true dislike for this software. I had to use a remote desktop to sign into the site and since I couldn't drag anything onto my desktop or copy & paste,...

Sorry to hear you experienced an issue with our hosted EZCare system. We appreciate your feedback and want to point out that this isn't the EZCare Online product that was reviewed. Our Client Relations Team would love to speak with you about your experience and set you up with a demo of our OnLine System. The Client Relations Team can be reached at (800) 220-3537. We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

New users with the software!.

Although we are new users, we continue to enjoy the ease of this program. There is more for us to learn and in time we will utilize more features. Also want to comment that anytime we need support...you guys are on the spot. The software support is excellent.

Pros

If you make a mistake...easily fixed.

Cons

We are a dementia specific day care program for ADULTS. Wish that the reports can be altered to say Participants rather than CHILD.

Great childcare Software program

As a child care center that has used Ezcare for many years, we have been very pleased with the program. We are especially pleased with the new updates they have done and are continuing to do to make their software specific to clients needs.

Pros

the customer support

Cons

none

Best Child Care Software!

I have used other software programs and I found that EZ-Care is one of the best. It has many customized options for registrations and reports.

Pros

Very user-friendly and customizable

Cons

It can take longer to learn

EZCare was a very easy software to train on and now is very easy to use.

This software allows me to easily keep track of and manage the income of our school.

Pros

I love that I can post monthly tuition to all active families, print aging reports, send out year to date tuition statements, etc. It is so convenient that I can print, email, or save to the computer as well.

Cons

I do not like that I can not easily remove families once they have been created, or that the main drop down list includes all families ever added to the system. I would like to see only those who are active.

After School Care Excellent Software

Overall we have been very pleased with Ez Care Software.

Pros

EzCare was easy to set up and use. Training is offered however I haven’t needed as much because it is so easy. I not computer Savvy.

Cons

Once charges duplicated and once payments duplicated. Working with the tim clock.

Donna, Thank you for taking the time to complete EZCare online childcare software. I am glad to hear how pleased you are with the software. Best, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

We Highly Recommend EZ Care

We have been using EZ Care for more than 20 years. The product is easy to use, support is great, and up-grades/updates add excellent features. We can't wait for the new version! We highly recommend EZ Care.

Great product

Flexible and customizable. Very happy with ezcare2. We used it primarily for billing but are now beginning to use more features.

Pros

Customizable

Cons

Reports are a little tricky

Great Asset to Our Organization

EZ-Care has given us the opportunity to be more organized and has enhanced our ability to better serve our families.

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. It's great to have all of our account information in one place.

Cons

A little pricey.

Super easy system to work with and great customer service!

Pros

All child, family and staff information all in one system. Reports are great and somewhat easy to use.

Cons

Changing the format of a report is difficult. However, I call customer service and they step me through the process.

Hi Lucy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you find the Reports great and easy to use. Our amazing Technical Support Department is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Ellen from SofterWare

Milford Extended day

We find EZ-care to be a very useful tool for billing and tracking for our before and after care program.

Pros

Great tech support

Cons

nothing

User Friendly

The online payment options for parents is a time saver and convenient for families.

Pros

They was easy to get to know and simple to learn.

Cons

I would love for more customizable reports or to be able to save your report settings.

EZ-CARE2 Truly Makes My Life Easier!

Overall, I would definitely recommend EZ-CARE2 as a comprehensive and time saving product!

Pros

Software is easy to use. The Electronic Payment Processing Suite with EZ-EFT, Click-to-Pay and Insta-Charge, have dramatically improved payment collections for us. Nearly 90% of our customers now use an electronic payment option, which has increased staff productivity. Softerware is constantly working to improve their product, incorporating suggestions from actual clients. The support staff have always been there to address any issue, no matter how big or small, from beginning to end. They are very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. The on line Webinars, Knowledgebase and forums can be very helpful too.

Cons

Advanced report designing can be a little overwhelming for anyone not familiar with this, and sometimes even if you are. Also, the on line registration process with WebLink should import billing and schedule information from the on line form into the billing and schedule tabs for each student.

Ez-Care...not always so easy

Pros

The price is fantastic for the quality of customer service and for the functionality of the product.

Cons

It is not very user friendly. Even though the customer service and the help prompts are abundant, the product itself is bully and time consuming to set up. The company imported all the data from my previous software, but all the data did not move smoothly. Some data was duplicated, leaving many extra hours of editing for me. And the editing is not easy. The financial portion of the system, though works beautifully and make my customers happy.

Alissa, Thank you for taking your time to fill out the review. A Client Relations Specialist will be in contact with you this week so we can improve your experience moving forward. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Good Record keeper!

EZ care helps to keep our student's records and billing updated. Is easy to work with even when you have not had a training.

Pros

Records with the software are updated and billing information is easy to read.

Cons

you can not have two screens open at the same time

EZCARE2 is best for us!

I have been using EZCARE2 for 6 years. It helped our program move from hand entry system to online payment processing. Without this program, I would have had to hire another secretary to processes payments and enrollments. With this system, we have grown from 520 students to 985 students. I recommend this program to any child care center, program, and camp!

Pros

Ease, online payment options,

Cons

There are computer glitches, but I guess that comes with any software.

Outstanding Child-care Software!

I highly recommend EZ-Care2 to any child care program looking for management software. I've explored other child care software products and have found none that come even close to the quality, adaptability, and value for the dollar (and others are generally more expensive). Buy it - you'll be glad you did.

Pros

EZ-Care2 is an excellent child care management software program. We've used it for over ten years for activity at ten locations serving thousands of children - for attendance, invoicing families with various scholarship rates, demographics, registrations, and report/data generation for various funding reports. Softerware support has been outstanding, and we are able to customize to our needs without additonal costs. Original purchase price was moderate, and annual support cost is quite reasonable.

Cons

Takes some time to learn to use, but given the features and adaptability quite worth the time. (It would be difficult, if not impossible, to have a product of this calliber be a simple quick study.)

EZCare

Pros

I like this program because you can tell how many hours someone has been in your care.

Cons

At the center I work out we have an EZCare system connected to our time clock. Sometimes EZCare will not sync correctly.

Thank you for taking your time to complete a review on the EZCare installed child care software, Melisa. We would love to hear from you to assist with any questions you may have about the time clock sync. There are many clients using the time clock sync successfully and we would like to make sure you also have the same experience. The Technical Support Team is happy to assist you and can be reached at (800) 220-2229. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZcare online child care software

Pros

It is easy to look up children's info and look up our sign in and outs.

Cons

It doesn't always communicate well with our time clock system

Kera, thank you for taking your time to complete a review on the EZCare installed child care software. Glad to hear you are finding looking up children's information easy. Sorry to hear about your experience with the time clock sync. There are many clients using the time clock sync successfully and we would like to make sure you also have the same experience. The Technical Support Team would be glad to assist you and can be reached at (800) 220-2229. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Ezcare

Pros

easy to use and look up information for the children

Cons

it glitches a lot and doesn't sync with our time clock

Thank you for filling out the review for EZCare installed child care software I am glad to hear you are finding the system easy to use and look up information for the children. We have many clients using the time clock sync successfully and would like to make sure you also have the same experience. The Technical Support Team will be happy to assist you and can be reached at (800) 220-2229. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Wonderful product!

Have used EZ-Care for 15 years. Very easy to use, great value and great support staff that respond quickly! EZ-Care worked with us several years ago to implement our online registration that can be easily imported into the EZ-Care database, what a savings of time and money, not to mention paper!

Pros

Online registration feature and electronic payments!

Cons

None

EZCare Review

Pros

Ease of use. Very easy to pick up and use for new user. Also, customer support is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

Stored credit card needs a bit more work. Sometime a credit card was stored on the server without a Vault ID that caused the user unable to launch the Insta-Charge gateway. Every time this happens I need to call customer support for help.

Thank you, Khoa, for taking your time to review EZCare's installed system. I am glad to hear you are finding the system easy to use.The Support Team is always happy to help with any questions you may have. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZCare Childcare software

Basically we can send invoices to parents and keep track of their account. Communication and scheduling are difficult.

Pros

Their Customer Service is good, and they are fairly quick to respond to difficulties.

Cons

It doesn't really meet our needs, and it's difficult to navigate. We have to open different windows for the same family in order to accomplish our goals. The weekly printout of class roster is a waste of paper, simply giving a landscape or portrait option would be helpful. It doesn't have texting capabilities

Sorry to hear about your experience with EZCare. We appreciate your feedback. Our Client Relations Team would love to speak with you. The Client Relations Team can be reached at (800) 220-3537. We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

EZ Care Review

We are satisfied with the program.

Pros

I like the ponit and click ease of the product. FOr the most part it is easy to learn.

Cons

I think there should be options to tailor the program to your specific needs. We are in need of some information, and at this time the program does not allow for it.