Gradelink Reviews

4.8/5 (191 reviews)

Anissa Penn

Overall it was a really good experience. All the hard work was worth it based on the outcome.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Rep was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Rep and Gradelink!

Beth Schustek

A "B grade" for GradeLink!

Reviewed 2018-09-20

As a teacher, I appreciate the vast amount of information kept within the software. However, the entire program is not user friendly and, as a result, can be very time consuming. My work with the help center has been nothing but an friendly and helpful. This is our 4th year using Gradelink at my school and I am really in the groove of using the product. It is full of information, so many things that we cannot even get to in our usage. Most importantly, the customer service and help center is phenomenal. I have never experienced such competency and kindness in a company.

Linda Sivak

Gradelink is a fantastic SIMS, very cost-effective, superior support services, and user-friendly.

Reviewed 2018-05-15

SIMS, gradebooks, lesson plans, enrollment/billing....it does it all!The design of the product makes it easy to learn and use. The Gradelink team is super responsive both when you reach out, and they take customer suggestions for added funtionality seriously. Gradelink upgrades its product regularly with useful features. What you get for their price point cannot be beat by other SIMS products. I had a school full of reluctant users when we adopted Gradelink, and now I have a school full of rabid fans!

Jackie Chase

Gradelink tech support is wonderful, patient, knowledgeable, and quick to respond .

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Their help tutorials and printed directions on how to use the different components are great and easy to follow. They keep expanding what Gradelink can do that has allowed us to expand our use and cut down on our need to use additional outside programs. Everything is on one site.

Kim Hartsell

The service with gradelink is quick, friendly and easy, always willing to get the answer.

Reviewed 2018-03-06

The ease for inputting the student information and grading for the teachers makes reports cards easy. Easy to email all school information with the smart send.

Andy White

Does many things well - may leave over the accounting module

Reviewed 2018-07-24

It does keep grades and student info well, but the billing and accounting module is lacking.user-friendly, easy for parents and staff to comprehend. We like how easy it was to setup the software.

Kyla Hill

GradeLink is very user friendly for parents, students, teachers and administrators.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Everything is in one central location and easy to navigate. It is also great that the software developers are constantly asking for suggestions to improve and actually take your concerns into consideration when new updates occur.

Christi Hull

Gradelink is a great online tool! Our teachers and staff enjoy all of the easy to use features.

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Ease of re-enrollment and accurate student data at your fingertips! It is user-friendly. The program offers a wide variety of functions and the tutorials to help with ease of use. As Registar, it is nice to have a tool like Gradelink to process paperless re-enrollments efficiently and effectively. The user interface at all levels is great! Gradelink staff also provides excellent customer service!

Andi Brown

I spoke with customer rep. today about helping with reports cards. I couldn't have done it w/o him.

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Grades, reports, addresses....etcGradelink makes my job so much easier. I am always needing to know grades and demographics. I'm able to send out messages to teachers and/or parents. I can also use the app on my phone if I need to send out a message while I'm out of the office. Plus, the folks at Gradelink are always just a phone call away from explaining what I need to know. Thank you!

Christy Forrest

Our school has used several online grading sites over the past few years. This is by far the best.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

This software makes it very easy for me to manage my grades. I can also quickly access reports on attendance, missing assignments, grade point averages, and more. This software allows me to do things quickly, freeing up more time after work. Gradelink is incredibly easy to use. You can easily view report cards, grade point averages, missing assignments, etc. Notifications and assignments can be sent through the site as well.

Simone Tillman

Great service in a timely manner

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Timely responses, provides feedback, very friendly customer service. We are very happy with the service.

Paula Akino

Have been using Gradelink for 6 years. Easy to use and navigate.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Just found that school wide texting is available. Awesome feature! We use it all the time. Gradelink updated the communication/email and like it much better that before.

Barbara Kindt

I called with a question about opening closed terms and it was quickly answered

Reviewed 2017-12-01

It is easy to use and find answers to questions using Help. The customer service is great. The video information is very helpful.

Lisa Hall

Quick response time and problems always gets solved in 1 minute or less!

Reviewed 2017-12-05

User-friendly, pretty intuitive, looks good. I can usually figure out how to do something I don't know how to do by your tutorials and if I can't like I said your customer service is outstanding! Thank you!

Paulette Clagon

Mitch was very patient with me today. He is very detailed-oriented. Great customer service

Reviewed 2018-01-23

management effectivenessThe software is user-friendly. The tabs for parents, teachers and students. Many uses to help streamline information. The best part is the section that helps you with contacting prospective families

Elisa Cruz

Customer rep. was very helpful.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

The consistence of having a one stop shop. We can take attendance and write out our lesson plans on the same sit.The convenience of having it all in one place. The attendance and lesson plans are all in one place and it is very easy to use.

Christina Burris

Gradelink review

Reviewed 2018-02-06

As a parent, I like the function of being able to have download forms from teachers for my son. Gradelink is a fantastic tool for teachers, students, and parents. It's user-friendly and valuable.

Adam Meesey

Great interface and features

Reviewed 2018-04-19

This program has answered all of our questions regarding a Online Report Card program. Our parents love it because they get real-time updates about grades. Our students love it because they are more focused on their academics. And most important, our teachers love it because it allows them customize their grading styles to fit their class..not the school!

Haiat Bousmaha

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software. Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design. Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly. We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us. Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan. I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use. The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help. They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

Karen Ridenour

I enjoy using this comprehensive, well organized software.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Not only has this software streamlined our grading and transcripting process, but it allows us to keep parents informed of students' academic progress, as well as school events in an easy and seamless fashion. I do enjoy this software immensely! It has a lot of great features, which meld together seamlessly. I have used this software both as a guidance counselor with full admin privileges, and as a teacher. It is easily accessible to parents, and allows teachers to keep parents informed on a daily basis. The platform appears to be solid, and I don't have random "grade changes" while I'm not looking! I've listed four small issues below. When these are fixed, it will be fairly close to perfect, and I will be able to give it five stars all around. As with any multiple-feature computer program, there is a learning curve. Customer support is always there and willing to talk to us.

Tina Abel

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

Jeff Sell

We would be lost without this program to help us track grades, students, communication etc.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

When I call tech support for ANY issue, my question is promptly answered by knowledgeable people who are able to communicate easily and take care of my issues. I have zero hesitation recommending Gradelink to schools wanting to simplify the areas Gradelink includes.

Aaron Keup

Frustrating!

Reviewed 2018-08-31

It has been frustrating to say the least because when we have problems or questions, customer service can "only give you 30 minutes". These issues cannot be resolved in 30 minutes. Really feeling like this will be a one year deal because it is currently not worth the money invested, but we will get our one year out of it hope that the kinks and issues get resolved.It has everything in one site. It gives parents an opportunity to check their financial status, students' grades, attendance, and behavior assessments.

Jody Newman

Great product--awesome customer support.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Helps us maintain accurate, up-to-date information for our school.Easy to use---the software is very comprehensive with features designed to maintain accurate enrollment, registration and student record data.

Jamie Bielich

Fantastic and easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-05-05

The benefits are outstanding for teachers, administrators and school support staff. It easily aligns all our needs into one spot and it is user friendly!Putting grades, lesson plans, communication, teacher features and admin features all in one place is the best thing invented since sliced bread! It has taken so much wasted time and consolidated into one easy to use system for all possible school needs.