Gradelink Reviews

4.77/5 (348 reviews)

LAURENTIU MURG

Great platform for school management, grades etc

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Excellent, we were very happy with it

Pros
The software is fully featured, and offers a lot of bells-and-whistles within the basic package (attendance, grades, email messaging, discipline, GPA, reports, report-cards generation, contact info, emergency info, medical records info etc.). For a moderate price, you can add a few more features (e.g. unlimited text messaging, parent/student registration etc). The platform is very intuitive and allows a lot of customization (grade periods, grade scale, weighted grading, own discipline and attendance system etc). Support is well rounded, with a lot of online instructional materials (video and text) and phone support is very responsive. Another nice thing is that you can open simultaneously several accounts (admin, teacher, etc) in the same browser, and it has good security measures (accounts can be blocked by admin, you know who signed last and when, accounts get locked after third wrong singnin attempt etc).

Cons
The overall aspect is outdated, the colors are bleak, the whole system looks old school. Also, it behaves weirdly when averaging periods and grades (sometimes), you don't know exactly how it's done.

Response from Gradelink

We've worked hard to make Gradelink as useful as possible, so it's gratifying to see how much your school community is accomplishing with it, Laurentiu! An update of the interface is on our to-do list, so stay tuned. And, if you haven't already, please talk with your support rep about averaging periods and grades so we get that figured out.

Portia Gadson

Gradelink for Schools is awesome.

Reviewed 2019-09-11

Gradelink makes our operation completely automated and allows to admin to access student information efficiently. The less paper in our work environment the better.

Pros
This software allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder. The the software is utilized the easier it becomes to start a new school year because so much info carries over. The information that parents and students have is presented differently because each user has a different goal for using the software. Gradelink makes it easy to integrate all aspects of the education environment into one easy to use vehicle.

Cons
The software does not allow users to edit and input their own personal information. There fore keeping up on ever-changing hone numbers and even teacher info is a challenge. The information from previous years is not as easy to access. It is accessible though.

Response from Gradelink

"...allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder." We love that, Portia! And we agree that using less paper is a good thing. We appreciate your comments because they help us understand our customers' needs.

Barbara Priestly

Answer to a small school's needs

Reviewed 2019-08-13

I have been very satisfied with Gradelink, from usability to customer service when there is a question or concern. The staff is always polite and efficient. I would like to see some of the"extras" included in our package, simply from a budgetary perspective. We are a little school, your tuition/fees program looks excellent, I would like to see if it more effective that what we are using now. I highly recommend Gradelink and have spoken to other administrators about our success with the program.

Pros
I needed a program that would be easy to implement, easy to use, and affordable. After reviewing a number of SIS programs, Gradelink met the needs of the school. Having the program for five years I have found new staff members are able to jump in quickly, parents love the ease of communication and availability of attendance, grades, and comments concerning their children. We also use the "news" page to keep parents up to date with reminders and current events. I use the program for snow cancellation and delays, as well as blast informational emails to our community, including alumni.

Cons
There are still a couple of pieces of information that take me time to access, including a quick attendance report on an individual student or a readable transcript that is inclusive of attendance, but a part of that might be my lack of knowledge. Customer service has been excellent in helping us customize report cards, something we could not do independently. Some of the staff is still reluctant to use the planning program to its full capacity, I'm not sure if there is an overarching reason or merely a comfortability learning curve.

Response from Gradelink

We love hearing how well Gradelink fits your needs, Barbara, so thanks for sharing! We're always happy to help and there's no charge for training and support so please contact your support rep for assistance on anything from lesson plans to attendance reports. Or click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink for tons of invaluable information, including articles, screenshots and videos.

Debbie Hudson

Gradelink does what we need!

Reviewed 2019-08-13

We've solved communication problems and group texting as well as phone calls with the program. Our overall experience has been positive. Gradelink has been very responsive to any concerns we have had.

Pros
Gradelink has been user friendly and provides us with all that we need to store our student information and communicate with our families at a reasonable price. The customer service has been great. It is easy for us to call and get help if we get confused or don't understand an aspect of the program. We do not need to set aside days to do teacher training. The program is simple enough that brief training sessions and video links are all we need to train new teachers. Ease of enrollment and re-enrollment are nice as well.

Cons
At times, I would like more features, such as digital sign in for our preschool and aftercare. They have a program for that, but it is not what we need, so we will wait patiently for the program to be perfected! :) When parents enroll, we have found that they can skip certain answers by just putting in a space or a letter, for example. We would like for that feature to some how be fixed.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for a great review, Debbie! We always appreciate feedback from our schools to let us know what's working well and what could use improvement.

Aimee Richards

I love Gradelink!

Reviewed 2019-08-13

We have found Gradelink to be superior to other SIS programs we've used in the past. The cost is more practical and there are very few glitches. It works well across PC and Mac platforms.

Pros
I love the ease of use, functionality, and cost of this software. However the part I like MOST is the customer service. Whenever we have a question or issue, Gradelink customer service/technical support representatives are helpful and friendly.

Cons
The only part of Gradelink that I don't love is the lesson planning feature. It is sufficient, and I could easily get by using that module. However, I prefer the flexibility of another lesson planning product.

Response from Gradelink

You made the support team's day, Aimee! We're always looking for ways to improve Gradelink, so please send a note to service@gradelink.com to let us know what changes you'd like to see in lesson plans.

Eileen Dolan-Heitlinger

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Pros
Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively. I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need. I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver. Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

Cons
We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems. For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

Response from Gradelink

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Haiat Bousmaha

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software.

Pros
Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design. Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly. We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us. Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan. I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use. The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help. They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

Cons
One thing does bother me. We want to send information to parents such as pictures, newsletters and so on. We can not send 2 at the time or more than one. We have to wait a certain time in order to send another info. This does work for us as we have to send timely information. Something that we have to send today, we can wait until next week to send. It is time sensitive.

Response from Gradelink

It's wonderful that Furqaan Academy is making good use of so many of Gradelink's features, Haiat! We're always happy to help, so, if you haven't already, please contact your service representative about sending multiple messages to your students' parents.

Karen Ridenour

I enjoy using this comprehensive, well organized software.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Not only has this software streamlined our grading and transcripting process, but it allows us to keep parents informed of students' academic progress, as well as school events in an easy and seamless fashion.

Pros
I do enjoy this software immensely! It has a lot of great features, which meld together seamlessly. I have used this software both as a guidance counselor with full admin privileges, and as a teacher. It is easily accessible to parents, and allows teachers to keep parents informed on a daily basis. The platform appears to be solid, and I don't have random "grade changes" while I'm not looking! I've listed four small issues below. When these are fixed, it will be fairly close to perfect, and I will be able to give it five stars all around. As with any multiple-feature computer program, there is a learning curve. Customer support is always there and willing to talk to us.

Cons
1. We cannot set up grading differently for middle school and high school. (We would like 25% per quarter, 10% exam for middle school, 40/40/20 for high school.) 2. We cannot easily select out parent vs. student e-mail in the Communicate section. 3. I would like to ability to write a comment on a transcript that is neither a test nor an award. 4. I would like to have the ability to print out a grade level of transcript. Specifying graduation year rather than grade level would be fine.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well-thought-out review, Karen! We go to great lengths to make Gradelink an all-in-one solution for schools and their students, while still keeping it easy to use. We'll get in touch with you to talk about possible solutions to the issues you listed. We'll see what we can do to earn those five stars!

Tina Abel

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Pros
Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

Cons
There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Janet Stillman

Gradelink makes school admin life easier

Reviewed 2019-08-06

I really do love working with Gradelink and if I ever have a question, I rarely wait online long for assistance. I always get help, and the call center is very friendly.

Pros
Love that we can mass email, individuals or whole grades. Gradelink is user friendly, everything is in one place. There are a lot of tools that parents can use to access grades, assignments, teacher's pages, and now we've set it up for discipline. (instead of using a separate program) Parents also have input on community service hours, we can add ACT/SAT scores to transcripts, too.

Cons
That the "Not Re-enrolled" button doesn't work. It just gives all students, instead of the ones not re-enrolled. Teachers not having the ability to send a text for their classes. - So, they have to use "Remind"

Response from Gradelink

It's rewarding to hear how much your school community is doing with Gradelink, Janet! Please contact your support rep for help with the "not re-enrolled" button and we'll be happy to see if we can get that resolved. Unfortunately, at this time, admins are the only ones who can send text messages

Anissa Penn

Overall it was a really good experience. All the hard work was worth it based on the outcome.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Rep was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Rep and Gradelink!

Cons
Everyone on our team isn't super "techy" so there will be a learning curve. However, we are glad that we can utilize the monthly support that Gradelink offers.

Response from Gradelink

It's been a pleasure working with West Covina Christian School, Anissa! Please let us know how we can help less tech-savvy staff members become more comfortable with Gradelink.

Sandra Bolin

Gradelink Review

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Overall, our experience with Gradelink has been wonderful! The customer service personnel are very, very helpful, especially to those of us who need technical guidance.

Pros
Gradelink has made it much easier for our staff and parents to keep track of our students' progress academically. I appreciate that I receive a copy of every initial email that goes out so that I am better aware of any potential issues. Grading parameters are easy to set up. We create individual schedules for our students as well.

Cons
What can be a bit time consuming is posting daily assignments. We also have to go into every individual account to click on the indicator for our parents to receive low grade alerts. As it is now, we would have to assume that parents would choose that option. Since we want to make sure our parents are notified whenever a student has a low grade, we must go into every student's account and click on that notifier. It would be great if Admins could do that with one click for the student body. We also use Gradelink for our billing. While paying is relatively simple for our parents, understanding the balance sheet is not. Also, for some reason, even when a parent has paid a balance in full, it will still "look" like they have a balance.

Response from Gradelink

Good news, Sandra: the new Default Grade Alerts setting will make things easier for you! To learn how to use it, just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen or contact your support rep and they'll be happy to walk you through it.

Becky Besler

User friendly Student Management Software

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Overall Gradelink helps us stay on top of our growing student body giving us a central place accessible by everybody with current information. In addition, it helps us provide better communication with our school parents.

Pros
I love how easy it is to set up and use. The user interface is very easy to get staff to buy into using. We had tried a different product first and it was just too much for my users. I am very happy with the reliability of Gradelink. We have been using it for a number of years and Gradelink has been down less than 5 times. Ever. Wish I could say the same about our internal network! I am very pleased with support. Everybody is friendly and responsive. Problems large and small have been handled as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Cons
The stuff that is missing like: historical student census data -- how many in each class last year, 3 years ago? how many re-enrolled this year compared to last three years? etc. seating chart with pictures report different attendance reports (monthly for National School Lunch) more financial report options ability to enter the school calendar and have attendance automatically marked NS for those days. Little stuff that annoys but doesn't really prevent me from accomplishing what I need to.

Response from Gradelink

Feedback from our schools is an important part of our development of new features and updating existing ones, so appreciate your input, Becky!

Heather Grassman

Gradelink Website Development

Reviewed 2019-02-26

We have worked with the staff at Gradelink for almost 5 years. The customer support is responsive and always willing to help when a challenge presents itself. Choosing them to be our SIS was one of the best business decisions we made, and entrusting their website team to streamline our site was the icing on the cake. Highly recommend!

Pros
Professional and Intuitive - Our website is easy for our families to navigate and the final design reflects the personal and intimate feel that defines us as a small private school located in Washington State. When we were in the planning process with Gradelink's Education Consultant and Website Specialist, did an amazing job configuring the online tools that would save us time and money and then seamlessly integrated them into our website. All of our school tour scheduling is now online. He designed a custom form that handles our complex afterschool care program registration procedures. Yearly or monthly tuition payments are easily made through our online store. All of these improvements have saved our staff hours of paperwork and time and have allowed them to focus on what really matters to us..... the kids.

Cons
I would love to be able to sort the Family Directory by Teacher! ;)

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Heather! It's rewarding to learn that your new website is working so well for you.

Kathleen Crotwell

Does Some Things Really Well

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Overall I like GL. Customer Service is very responsive.

Pros
It's very easy to get information from GL into Excel where it can be manipulated. GL accepts a lot of information, and it's easy to update.

Cons
Navigation is really not intuitive. Information is compartmentalized and difficult to access. To change a student's attendance, instead of just looking up the student, I have to go look up the student's homeroom, then go to Attendance and find that homeroom, and change it there. I can't look at all of a student's attendance in Student module--I have to go to Administrator Reports, and do Custom Attendance. Teachers cannot see a lot of the information on a student for no reason that I've been able to discern.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for your feedback, Kathleen! We value input from our schools because it helps us with our continual product development and we're always looking for ways to make Gradelink even easier to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Misty Arrowood

LOVE Gradelink

Reviewed 2016-06-17

When I first started with this program 3 years ago from the first consultation until now every treats you with such kindness. I have had to ask questions and no one acts like I should know. They are always trying to make things better. Improving their program constantly, but never overwhelming. This is so easy to setup. Even if you struggle they are there immediately to help. I never have to wait. Thankful for Gradrlink. They have made our SIS program a breeze.

Pros
The ease of getting anywhere. It always makes sense. The tabs are very user friendly. Love the news page! Tons of help videos if needed. I feel the cost is more than reasonable. I had researched a while before I found them. The cost anywhere else was too much for a small private school. Gradelink was so helpful even in the financial as I was trying to convince my superiors that this what we needed to do. Now they have an app for our families and students!!!! LOVE. Excited to share.

Cons
I can't say I have any. I love the app. Hoping the calendar can go on there as well. :-)

Response from Gradelink

Wow, thanks a million for such an encouraging review, Misty! We work hard to keep our schools happy, so it's rewarding to hear how well Gradelink is working for Seymour Christian Academy. And we're glad you love the app; we have some more good stuff coming, so stay tuned!

Priscilla Norris

Grace Lutheran Lancaster Gradelink

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Wonderful. I'm so glad we're back.

Pros
We used Gradelink as our first online grading program 12 years ago as our first online grade program. The parents LOVED it, but I thought maybe it was because it was a new way for parents to see feedback about their kid's grades. Then we switched to Renweb and then to Sycamore because we got new principals. I hated them. Too complicated and most parents did not ever use it. I assumed it was because it was no longer a new thing. But when we switched back this year, parents INSTANTLY started checking grades more. Parents really like the emails. I like how simple it is as a teacher. Very few clicks. Easy class set up. I like how easy it is to conclude classes. I like that I can click on a student's name and see their current grades.

Cons
There are a few things I wish: print off ALL my students' missing assignments in a report--not just missing from the classes they have with me I wish there was a teacher app--especially for attendance

Response from Gradelink

We're glad you're back too, Priscilla! It's rewarding to hear how much you prefer Gradelink over the other systems your school has used.

Kathy Jasso

Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Being able to communicate quickly with the parents and staff is one of the best features of Gradelink. I can reach out to one person, a specific class or the entire school using emails, text or a phone message. We save paper by not having to print our report cards or progress reports for parents since they are accessible to them online.

Pros
Gradelink is so easy to use on a daily basis. I refer to it often to record student attendance, look up phone numbers, and check on student information. It is also great for sending messages to parents by email, phone or text. Customer service is wonderful. Whenever we encounter a problem, which is rare, they are always to quick to resolve the issue. Parents are able to access their child's grades on a daily basis to see how they are doing instead of waiting for a report cards or meeting with the teacher.

Cons
Some applications take several steps to enter the data. I wish is could be more streamlined.. There are a lot of reports available so it can be confusing at times to determine which is the one I need.

Response from Gradelink

It's fantastic that your school community is getting so many benefits out of using Gradelink, Kathy! Thank you for sharing.

CHRISTINE WALKER

Gradelink Review

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Pros
I like that the platform is easy to use. I am able to keep all my grades in one place and assign a value to each section.I like that emails send are stored for future review.

Cons
The switch between entering in new assignments is not easy. Programs we have used in the past made it easy to enter in new assignments quickly. The use of the planning component is not easy.

Response from Gradelink

Although it's good that you find Gradelink ease to use, we're sorry you're a bit frustrated with assignments, Christine. You may find the information on the help website useful. This link will take you a few articles on working with assignments: bit.ly/2PB1Tob. If you'd like additional assistance, there's no charge for support, so please contact us any time and we'll be happy to help!

Aaron Hatcher

Very useful for our school

Reviewed 2019-07-28

WCA uses Gradelink on a daily basis. It assists in our grade keeping, attendance, discipline notices, and a variety of other things. Using Gradelink makes the enrollment process simple and eases everyone's stress level! I am glad that we made the switch!

Pros
Easy setup Ease of use Helpful staff Parents love it Teachers love it Gradebook

Cons
Lesson plan feature could be laid out better

Response from Gradelink

We love hearing that WCA is getting so much out of Gradelink, Aaron! We're always looking for ways to improve, so please talk with your support rep about the changes you'd like to see in Lesson Plans.

Angela Brunson

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-08-13

Pros
Families do not have to enroll themselves. They are easily enrolled because we use Gradelink for our school lesson planning, grading, and communication.

Cons
So far we are very happy with everything.

Response from Gradelink

We love that you're happy with everything, Angela! And we'll continue working hard to keep it that way.

Janet Ceja-Orozco

We made the switch

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Gradelink now has billing and AR add to the program. It's been a tough road for us to learn all the ins and outs of the system, but service is quite helpful. They worked hard with us and we've asked for many updates to their system, and mostly quite cooperative.

Pros
We use to use excel for everything. Too easy to lose data, make mistakes, difficult to handle. Gradelink made us organize better. Better looking report cards, better system for keeping medical records, It made us look more like an 'institution'.

Cons
We expected parents to be able to update on their own, and we'd receive notice of changes. Parents had a little difficulty navigating, as well as us, and they felt the 'change' from just filling out paper forms. Somehow they felt they had to do more, when in reality it is less, more condensed, better for us.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you for sharing how updating and streamlining your school's management system by switching to Gradelink has made such an impact, Janet! To help parents better understand Gradelink, we have a short video at gradelink.com/student-training.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Stephanie Bienz

Gradelink Integration

Reviewed 2019-09-17

We’ve enjoyed working with gradelink. There grading, report cards, attendance, student database, transcripts, etc. are fantastic and easy to use. Love having this system!

Pros
I love the customer support and how easy it is for me to get an answer for what I’m looking for. Never have I worked with better customer support!

Cons
I’m not a fan of the lesson plans. They are designed to mirror Planbook, but the features just aren’t there to facilitate it. We ended up switching back to planbook this year. It’s slightly aggravating because gradelink is an all in one system.

Response from Gradelink

Thank you, Stephanie, you made the support team's day! We also appreciate your feedback on lesson plans because it helps us better understand what schools need.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Adrienne Ferguson

Gradelink SIS Makes Life Easier

Reviewed 2019-09-10

We are able to communicate with all of our parents, whether by email or text, which is great. The software is pretty easy to use and there is always someone available to help when issues arise.

Pros
I love that I always have access to the software and can use it whenever and wherever. I can schedule messages and really have no issues.

Cons
I would like there to be a mobile app portion for use.

Response from Gradelink

Being able to work anywhere is wonderful, isn't it? In addition to the Student/Parent Mobile App, we are planning on an app for teachers and admins, although we don't have a release date at this point. And we love the title of your review, Adrienne!

Debra Moody

Gradelink Offered Us More Possibilities

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Gradelink has given us a central database for so many daily tasks that were only available on certain computers and allows us to quickly and easily generate reports that, in the past, would have been done by hand. It has reduced the need for some paper documents. We have had many positive experiences with customer service and the ease of set-up and implementation was excellent.

Pros
I like being able to take attendance online, keep track of immunization records, customize report cards, generate family directories and utilize the financial feature for all of our billing needs. These are just a handful of features that we use on Gradelink.

Cons
The only complaint that we have had with Gradelink is when printing report cards for our students. The columns for comments are long and narrow and therefore difficult to read. Our teachers like to write multiple paragraphs in this section and we don't have the option to change the way this is formatted.

Response from Gradelink

It's fantastic to hear that your school community is getting so many benefits out of using Gradelink, Debra! Thank you for sharing.