Gradelink Reviews - Page 6

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent. Every year we explore and add new features for our school staff and families. A wonderful SIS for all community members to utilize. During Distance Learning, Gradelink has been key in keeping our teachers and parents in communication.

Pros

The software is not only easy to use, but the Customer Service is outstanding. Response time is quick and is usually in the form of a personalized video tutorial walking you through the steps.

Cons

Some settings are not right for our organization, but the company is great at taking feedback for future consideration.

It's rewarding to know that Gradelink is working so well for your entire school community, Allison! Thank you for sharing.

Great program

Overall, Gradelink is extremely helpful, and keeps all of my data in one place. It is easy for teachers, students, and parents to use. Highly recommend.

Pros

Gradelink is easy to manage and update, and helps me stay on track with data entry. In addition to grades, Gradelink allows me to enter attendance, lunch count, lesson plans, notes to parents, and run report cards. It is relatively easy to figure out, but if you need assistance, the customer support is great.

Cons

I have not encountered anything about Gradelink that I find as a con. It does not take long to learn and is easy to use.

We love knowing that Gradelink is working so well for you and that you find it so easy to use!

Support

Pros

The video tutorials nearly always answer my questions, but when I could not figure out a student transcript problem, I contacted Gradelink Support and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], had a complete understanding of what misstep I had taken within a couple hours of my inquiry. Super!!

Cons

What's not to like? I have used many various education support software systems during the course of my 49-year career, and none approach Gradelink for clarity and user friendliness.

Thank you, Brad! We work hard to make life easier for educators so it's rewarding to hear you prefer Gradelink to all the other systems you've used.

Great Costumer Service

More professional looking reports and a database for our school. Our overall experience has been excellent, we are very pleased with this system and the costumer service is alway great. We can always count on friendly, quick and accurate assistance.

Pros

This software makes it easy and fast to manage teacher grades and printing of report cards and transcripts.

Cons

This is very minor but in regards to labels, you can select individual students, you have to select by grade or all. Also, attendance - we would like an option to simply enter the overall absences and tardies without having to go day by day.

Thank you for your review, Sister Martina! We appreciate your feedback.

Quick Fix Customer Service

Pros

The Customer Service, was excellent with an issue we had. He was very responsive and was able to offer several solutions. Our issue was resolved quickly and without struggle.

Cons

At times, the functionality of the software is cumbersome and it is hard to find specific reports, however the Customer Service is very helpful when we needed.

Good to know your support rep did such a great job taking care of you, CJ! Customer support is our top priority, so please let us know how we can help you get more comfortable with using Gradelink. There's no charge for support and training. Plus, when you're in Gradelink, click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen for a wealth of helpful information.

Jan 2021

My experiences have all been positive. whenever there is a problem, I am able to get help either through the website itself or call the CS desk. I want to shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been my go-to guy this year he's solved all the issues I've had in one phone call. He's personable, knowledgeable, and easy to communicate with. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped a lot setting us up re-enrollment for 2021-2022

Pros

There are many tiers to Gradelink - student management, grading, transcripts

Cons

I really have no negative comments. I have found the system easy to use & fulfills our needs

The support team strives to take good care of our schools so they truly appreciate your review, Gloria!

Gradelink is great!

We have been using Gradelink as our online grading system since 2011. We are very happy with the tools and features they offer. It is a great value for the money and very user friendly for school administrators, teachers, parents and students.

Pros

The software is web based and accessible from any computer. It is very user friendly and easy to use. The customer service from Gradelink is outstanding. Whenever we've had any questions, problems or issues, they've been very quick and responsive to get them resolved. They are great to work with!

Cons

You certainly put a smile on our faces with your review, Lisa! Thank you for sharing a bit about your experience with Gradelink. We look forward to many more years with Trinity Lutheran School.

I still have a lot of questions on some of the features, but the support is excellent.

The benefit of ease of communicating with our school, recording lesson plans, making report cards, making enrollment smoother. . . to list a few.

Pros

Ease of ability to do lesson plans, report cards, enrollment, preschool sign in, communication. It's great.

Cons

I'd like to be able to break down groups for communication more. You have done a great job with tags for students, but we want to break up staff as well: Aides, Teachers, etc. Or how about parent volunteers?

We're here for you, Dian! Besides phone and email support, our help site, gradelink.freshdesk.com/support/home, has tons of useful information. Our newsletter is another great resource. You can sign up at gradelink.com/newsletter if you're not already a subscriber.

Wonderful support!

Pros

What we like most about this software is the wonderful support. Whenever we encountered an issue about implementing the software, we emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is very responsive, patiently answered all our questions, and sometimes met with us on zoom to walk us through the solution. We are very grateful to have her working alongside with us at this chaotic, beginning stage of adapting to a new system. Moreover, the most exciting fact of having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as our support is that she could communicate with us in Chinese!

Cons

We are hoping the EnrollMe system could take student's name in Chinese, and work seamlessly with Gradelink database. For now, as temporary alternative solution, we manually copy every Chinese name from EnrollMe to Gradelink database. That is a huge workload for our Registrar! We accepted this as a temporary alternative is that Gradelink has promised us to resolve this issue very soon. We do believe Gradelink will keep their promise! We are looking forward to the day that this software would 100% functionable for us.

We're here whenever you need us, Shirley, and we look forward to working with you for years to come! We also appreciate your patience as we work on the Chinese language implementation for EnrollMe.

Gradelink tech support is wonderful, patient, knowledgeable, and quick to respond .

Pros

Their help tutorials and printed directions on how to use the different components are great and easy to follow. They keep expanding what Gradelink can do that has allowed us to expand our use and cut down on our need to use additional outside programs. Everything is on one site.

Cons

The calculations of a student's grade point average and the reports that have to be run in order to access them. Would like to be able to print an A and AB Honor roll for each grading period.

It's rewarding to see that Gradelink is helping you work more efficiently, Jackie! Please talk with your support rep about GPAs and honor roll and we'll see what we can do for you.

Gradelink has a very simple interface and great costumer support.

It was an easy transition for our staff from our previous grading software and allowed the parents to get online.

Pros

Gradelink has a very clean user interface which is important for staff that may not feel comfortable with technology.

Cons

The report options are not always the most user friendly. Some of the features that are becoming common in other software programs are extra to purchase.

Our development team puts great effort into making Gradelink as easy to use as possible, so we appreciate your feedback, Karen! If there's anything we can do to help make the reports work better for you, please let us know. If you'd like to keep up with new features and updates, please subscribe to our newsletter at Gradelink.com.

Gradelink Support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

All my experiences are good and I truly appreciate the support staff for knowledge and education.

Pros

The software presents the grade book in an orderly and visually organized method. I appreciate the built-in reports and ease of navigation.

Cons

As a teacher, there are some reports, or filters, I would like to see developed. I often need to work with students who are falling behind or missing work. I would like to see a quick filter option added to the program.

We appreciate your feedback, Robert! Please take a look at the list of available reports at gradelink.com/reports-list. The Incomplete Assignments reports may be helpful.

Great Product!

Since starting with Gradelink for the teachers for all the grades, and for parents and students to log in and keep close communications, and for email communication with families, we have been able to expand the use to the Student Information System. Customer Service are very responsive and knowledgeable. (I wish they would also do a voice messaging system!)

Pros

Communctaions between teachers, students and parents. Accurate transcripts.

Cons

No voice messaging

Happy to hear Gradelink is working so well for Our Lady of the Assumption school, Bernadette! We're also happy to say we are currently beta testing our new voice and text messaging service. One way to get the latest news on this and other features and updates is by signing up for our newsletter on Gradelink.com.

Transfer of data was very smooth. If we had a question - help was just a phone call away.

this software is used daily by the entire school staff. I go into the program constantly during the day and the teachers are in and out all day as well. Very good program.

Pros

Very user friendly. Just a few clicks and report cards are done - love it! Also, the fact that you can export to excel and use information in so many ways.

Cons

If you have multiple students in one family you still have to enter all of the information for contacts, etc. Would be so much easier if all you had to do was add the new sibling information and all other information was already there.

Our goal is to make life easier for our schools and their students, so we appreciate the feedback, Liz!

Ease of Gradelink

I tend to look at all areas of the software to see what fields, etc. I might be able to use to care for all of our needs. For example: Lock Code - we do not have locks on our lockers therefore, I use this field to track car registration numbers. Customer service is very quick to respond to questions and give detailed information on how to do things.

Pros

This software is extremely user-friendly so is fairly easy to teach others - parents, teachers, etc.

Cons

Great schedule for teachers and students. Wish there were a Master schedule that could be printed by range of grades.

We value your input, Teresa, and we like that you've found innovative ways to customize Gradelink for your school's needs!

Great Customer Support

Gradelink has been a reliable SIS and I think the customer support via email has been great.

Pros

I work in China and western sites can be problematic. We have never had problems with Gradelink. It has also been a great comfort that when we made major changes to our program and transcripts we were able to communicate easily with a support provider.

Cons

I used SchoolLoop in 2014 and it seemed much more intuitive and user friendly.

We're glad to hear that Gradelink is working so well for you in China, Eric! If you have ideas on how to make it more intuitive, please let us know.

Flaming Sword

The business problem solved is combining and linking all of the administration and educational staff with parents and students on a daily business. If I run into any problems, when we make a mistake, the support staff is fantastic with their customer service. Yesterday, executive, from customer service was a tremendous help in solving a problem which a new secretary created! She verified our information and had the problem corrected in a short amount of time helping us reach our end of school deadline! Kudos!

Pros

The ease to use it, the integration of so many various components

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like

Taking care of our schools is our top priority, so thank you for sharing your experience, Wanda!

Gradelink in our private elementary school

Gradelink has allowed our school to switch to fully online student records, online day planning, and it has allowed our parents access to student assignments and grades. I especially like the communication aspect of the program. Our overall experience with Gradelink is very good!

Pros

Customer Support is excellent. Any time I have a question or a problem, I am able to get support on the phone and typically fix the problem on the spot.

Cons

At our school, we are struggling with the standards reports meeting the needs of all agencies to whom we answer. Ideally we would be able to print a report detailing how many times (in a full school year) a standard has been taught and how many times that standard has been assessed. Gradelink is working with us to resolve this issue.

We appreciate your feedback, Rebecca!

Fantastic product for small schools

We cut our administrative software costs by 65% with switching to Gradelink. We cut our headaches associated with administrative software by 100%!

Pros

Gradelink has all the features necessary for school administration. It is easy to use. The tutorials are clear. Tech support is fabulous. Gradelink is also constantly surveying its users to see what features to add. The company is very responsive to customer needs.

Cons

It could add another level of customization to data reports.

We love hearing how Gradelink has helped you save money and made life easier for your school, Jean! Please let us know what customization you¿d like to see in data reports.

Comprehensive, but complicated

It's been good so far despite the cons. I know that parents have appreciated it as well.

Pros

I appreciate the centralized keeping of absences, grades, behavior, financial, etc. all in one software. I really like the notifications that are sent to parents for certain grades or behavior reports.

Cons

It is really complicated to learn. They still have not figured out our report cards after 2 years. We also still have glitches from time to time.

We're here for you, Aaron, and we want you to be as comfortable as possible with using Gradelink. Please take advantage of the free training available on the help website by clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen when you're logged in. And your support rep is always happy to help, such as with your school's unique report card needs.

Every time I call for support everyone is very helpful! They are very patient with all my questions

Pros

I find it very easy to use. So happy that there is the SMS system now. It is so much easier than the previous one we used. We have been with Gradelink for 10 years and it just gets better and easier to use.

Cons

I like the Directory but I need to get BOTH parents address for divorced families. Currently it only shows one address.

We're glad you're finding SmartSend Pro (SMS/texting) user friendly, Lou Ann. We appreciate your feedback on the Family Directory, because input from our schools plays an important part of our ongoing product development. And we're honored to have worked with St. Francis de Sales all these years and look forward to many more!

The service with gradelink is quick, friendly and easy, always willing to get the answer.

Pros

The ease for inputting the student information and grading for the teachers makes reports cards easy. Easy to email all school information with the smart send.

Cons

Sometimes implementing new or removing areas with the report cards are difficult. Do not like that smart send sends a blank email for areas where there are no emails entered. Not all families have two emails and not all students have them. So it is frustrating sending emails and getting no address found.

Thanks for the review, Kim! Please contact your service rep and we'll see what we can do make emailing work more smoothly for you.

Gradelink is wonderful.

Gradelink has streamlined the report cards for us and that's what we wanted.

Pros

I like that everything I need can be found in one place. The program is very user-friendly. Support is friendly and rarely do I have to wait for them to pick up when I call.

Cons

There are times I feel that Gradelink is attempting to be everything to everybody. That's great if you don't let what brought people to you in the beginning fall by the wayside.

It's been a privilege to work with your school all these years, Kim! Rest assured, we promise to continue supporting all of our schools, no matter what.

Gradelink: Helpful and User-Friendly

Excellent.

Pros

This software allows everyone to track grades, attendance and commentary on student lessons, activities and classes, and is easily tracked both on a computer as on the app. It is very user-friendly. The team is easily accessible and is prompt at answering questions and providing guidance.

Cons

Trying to change students from classes during the term is a little more difficult. Creating not only transcripts but also certificates would be helpful. Some courses need more technically advanced transcripts than what is available.

Sounds like you're accomplishing quite a bit with Gradelink, Jordi! Thank you for your ideas on what you'd like to see added because it helps us better understand our schools' needs.

This is a great program if you don't need or want to pay for all the "bells & whistles"

Pros

This is the first time our school as had a software program and this is the first time I had to implement and oversee a program and I found this one to be user friendly. I would recommend it for sure.

Cons

There are a few reports and areas that cant be separated such as past transcripts from current ones.

We're pleased to see you're finding Gradelink to be an asset for Easterseals, Mick! Please contact your service representative and we'll see what we can do to help you with your transcripts. And for the record, if somebody's looking for bells and whistles, Gradelink Standard Service includes an extensive list of features at no additional cost. :)