Gradelink Reviews - Page 7

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support

I have had an overall positive experience with Gradelink. The ease of transporting information between terms.

Pros

I like the software because it is user friendly. Additionally, the support service is top quality. When I call to ask about a specific problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been especially helpful. They have seen to it that I am very clear about what I ask.

Cons

My favorite thing about the software is the ease of use.

Taking care of our customers is our top priority, so we appreciate your feedback, Dr. Codling!

Good program

Great

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful.

Cons

Would like parents to be able to edit their contact information.

Thank you for the review, Theresa!

Customer Service is excellent, always quick and friendly.

Ability to contain so much student information in one program.

Pros

It's great to have so much student information in one program for ease of not having to access different programs. I think the customer service is excellent!

Cons

I wish there were more settings options on some of the report features as well as within the student information tabs where information can be entered,

Thank you, Barbara, we love hearing how well Gradelink is working for Our Savior Lutheran School! Please let your service representative know what setting options you're looking for. If we don't already have a solution, it may be something we can add in a future update.

Gradelink

Our school has been using Gradelink for years now and I think that speaks for itself as we have stuck with this service.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. We often have new teaching staff and I don't have to explain much because the format speaks for itself. Also very easy for parents to access and use, the family log in is a great addition as we have many students with siblings.

Cons

At this time I don't have anything I dislike about the program.

Making life easier for educators is the reason behind everything we do, Halima, so thank you for sharing how well Gradelink is working for your school community!

Great customer service!

I love it.

Pros

I have used Gradelink as an administrator, as a a parent, and as a teacher, it is easy to use, you can input or view as much information as you need. It has improved over time, I first used it in 2009. The customer service is great, always respond and solve issues, they are friendly and knowledgeable.

Cons

The it doesn’t do standard based grading.

Good news, Sarita! In addition to all the ways you've been using Gradelink, it also handles standards-based grading. Please talk with your support rep and we'll be happy to show you how to set it up.

Tech Support

excellent

Pros

This is the very reason I use Gradelink...they are responsive and excellent with help anytime we need it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today was an amazing help and very kind....this is so abnormal in today's world. If this goes away, I would go away. Personalized education is what I do and this is a personalized tool that I just love.

Cons

nothing...I so appreciate it all. I have nothing bad to say.

Thank you, Penny! Your encouraging words made our day!

Scheduling/Exam Terms

Very good, easy to use

Pros

Gradelink is very easy to use. The feature I love the most is COMMUNICATE. You can send the emails to so many people and save the draft also for the future use. Customer Service is another plus point. You call them and the problem is solved. People on their team like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through the whole procedure very patiently. Hats off to them!!!!!

Cons

At the moment there are no cons worth mentioning

It's wonderful to know Gradelink is working so well for your school community, Huma!

Valuable Tool for our School

Pros

Gradelink SIS is a very user friendly program. I use it all day, every day! Easy to find students during the day with easy access to their schedules. Easy to communicate with parents and staff with the communication feature. We use the EnrollMe for new applicants to the school and re-enrolling current students.

Cons

More flexibility/options in printing reports would be helpful. Gradelink staff are very helpful in finding solutions to any issues we run across.

Thank you for taking the time to share some of the things you like about Gradelink, Marie!

Great experience on a daily basis.

Our schools run smoother with the use of Gradelink.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use. The customer service team is very knowledgeable and eager to help when you have a question or problem.

Cons

We have multiple schools and each one has their own page. It would be really helpful to us to be able to merge the schools together into one page.

It's wonderful to hear you're benefitting so much from using Gradelink, Gary! It sounds like your schools may benefit from the District Gateway. For more info, please go to gradelink.com/districts-dioceses or contact your Gradelink support rep.

Does many things well - may leave over the accounting module

It does keep grades and student info well, but the billing and accounting module is lacking.

Pros

user-friendly, easy for parents and staff to comprehend. We like how easy it was to setup the software.

Cons

The accounting module fails the functionality test. We are considering moving to another package because actions that should be simple are missing or tedious. No word from the company if they are working towards a solution.

While it sounds like you¿ve been pleased with Gradelink for the most part, we're sorry you've been frustrated with some of the financial features, Andy. We are always working on expanding and improving Gradelink's abilities, including the areas you're talking about, although we don't have a release date at this point. We certainly value your input because it aids in our product development.

Gradelink in the everyday teacher's world.

Overall, Gradelink is both a great asset and a help in the everyday life of our teachers.

Pros

Gradelink allows ease of use and flexibility. This year, families will even be able to access their tuition bills and set up payment. Gradelink give our teachers a way to see everything they need at a glance.

Cons

Gradelink does not offer a way for teachers to create class level scoring sheets that are printable. This would be a HUGE help.

Thank you for the feedback, Anita! Please talk with your friendly support rep and we'll see how we can help you get what you need.

Our school is very happy with Gradelink. Our concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently.

Parent communication is enhanced ten-fold, financial information is available to parents, emergency information can be accessed with a click, and next year we'll be adding the Service Hour option.

Pros

The fact that parents have all information necessary in one location is very beneficial. There is no need to seek out several sites, so questions are answered quickly.

Cons

Some adjustments do take awhile to implement. We need to customize some of the programs to our particular site needs.

We're happy that you're happy, Sue! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how well Gradelink is working for Our Lady of the Assumption School.

"Amazing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]" Technical Support

My overall experience with Gradelink has been great! I have been extremely satisfied with the prompt responses when I've needed assistance. Especially having someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who help me step by step in understanding the system

Pros

The software is easy to use as long as you are able to have someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] guiding through the process.

Cons

Since I'm beginning to learn a little more of the software, I can not make an accurate comment about what I dislike least about the software.

Thank you, Arlysses! We're always happy to help.

Gradelink SIS Review

Pros

I love that Gradelink has made our school's enrollment process much more efficient without the hassle of paperwork! It helps us organize family/student data and stay on top of gathering all required documents and information.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize the health/emergency forms by adding our school logo and making sure that everything fits to one page. Additionally, there is currently no option to print all enrollment contracts at once, so I am hoping that feature can be added as well.

It's great to hear you're enjoying the benefits of using online enrollment with EnrollMe, Jessica! And we appreciate your feedback because it helps us better understand the needs of our schools.

Very good presentation, I liked how it was shown so we could follow along. I like the presentation.

Pros

I like that we can put assignments in our lesson plan and it goes in the grade book. I think it will be good for our lessons

Cons

I don't like we can't add a time to our subjects, and we needed to have our standards in there for us to follow along

We're glad you liked it, Katelyn! Gradelink's Lesson Plans have certainly been popular, especially with the integration with grade books and standards. While there is a way to get class times to appear in Lesson Plans, an even better solution is in the works. If there's ever anything we can do to help, please contact your service representative at service@gradelink.com or 800-742-3083.

Easy to manuevor and keep organized

Pros

Gradelink is simple to use. Everything is pretty self explanatory, which makes it easy to create assignments and submit grades.

Cons

Gradelink is perfect for schools, especially elementary schools. Although we are using it in a junior high it is useful, but some parts are direct more towards elementary and the need for something more for single subject would be beneficial.

Thank you, Christina! We're always looking for ways to make Gradelink even more useful, so please send an email to service@gradelink.com to let us know what you would find helpful for your junior high.

GradeLink is very user friendly for parents, students, teachers and administrators.

Pros

Everything is in one central location and easy to navigate. It is also great that the software developers are constantly asking for suggestions to improve and actually take your concerns into consideration when new updates occur.

Cons

One area for improvement would be to have a upload button that allows information to be uploaded to multiple accounts rather than putting in information one by one.

It's gratifying to know you're finding Gradelink so easy and convenient, Kayla! And you're right ¿ we do value what our schools have to say, so thank you for your input.

Gradelink has been a wonderful tool for our school as a whole-Parent, Student, Teacher and Admin.

Great parent communication. Admin help with tools such as creating lists, labels, quick looks at attendance, grades, etc.

Pros

Very user friendly. It has great communication tools for our school to use. It just makes everyone's job a little easier!

Cons

There could be a few more features added that would help in the Admin section. I will say, however, Gradelink is constantly adding new features and it encourages it's users to submit new ideas for improvement.

Our goal is to make Gradelink a comprehensive solution for schools, students and parents, so thank you for letting us know it's working for everybody at Greenacres Christian Academy, Victoria! It's true, we get lots of great ideas from our schools, so please tell your service representative what additional features you'd find beneficial.

The G.L. development team is an outstanding group of programmers with excellent record.

Simplified grading, attendance and discipline records 100%.

Pros

The customer service has my highest respect. Always helpful and polite. The waiting time on the phone is minimum.

Cons

I wish the GPA scoring feature is clearer and less confusing. There is a mix up when we try to create core subject GPAs, e.g. When looking up for "Science", the "Computer Science" subject is included too. That is not desirable.

Thank you for you kind words, Ara! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with GPAs. If you haven't already, please contact your service representative and we'll be happy to help you.

We love Gradelink. We've been using it since 2014

Pros

It's comprehensive. It serves as our online gradebook, school communication system, and student information system.

Cons

I don't think you should have to pay extra money to schedule an email as opposed to sending it right away. That feature should have been provided for free and not as an add on.

Sounds like St. Mary School is getting a lot out of Gradelink, Amanda! We do work to keep our fees as low as possible, however the email-scheduling feature is part of SmartSend Pro, an optional set of communication tools (and includes text and voice messaging) that does have costs involved for us as well.

Best Grading Software Around

I am really happy with Gradelink. I have been at other institutions that have used different software for grading, and this is by far the best program that I have used. I really like the communication features on Gradelink.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Gradelink for entering grades and all of the different reports that a teacher can run. The feedback through reports is really helpful.

Cons

I think the thing that I like the least about the software is that the lesson planning feature isn't as easy to use as I hoped that it would be.

You made our day, Josephine! If you ever have questions about lesson plans or any other features, please click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink or contact your friendly support rep. We're here to help!

Streamlines School Management

Pros

Gradelink has streamlined our enrollment process cutting down on paperwork, making grades easier, helping manage all our parent email addresses, and allowing for seamless communication for teachers and staff. Recently Gradelink added Websites to their services allowing us to have a professionally managed website.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Gradelink takes care of us!

Thank you, Ben! It's rewarding to know you're using Gradelink to make such a big difference for your school community.

Absolutely Best SIS for school of any size

Gradelink has made our office manager's job a dream. We have the easiest time tracking school records, if you are a Catholic school, Gradelink has integrated with all of the Archdiocese regulations as they evolve. Just today I placed a support call and talked to a wonderful young man named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who walked me how to fix the problem in under 10 minutes. They also have an amazing online help system.

Pros

I think number one would be the incredible support system. I have never waited more than one business day to get a support reply, often it is almost an immediate response. From the moment we said we were interested Gradelink took a very personal interest in our school set up and needs. The roll out was extremely simple and they helped us every step of the way. They listen to our requests and continually are modifying and adjusting their system to provide us with every type of service a school could want. They immediately and continue to share ideas for helping us transition to distance learning for example.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any shortcomings that we have experienced with this product. I love Gradelink!!

Your review made our day, Steve! Taking care of our schools is our top priority so we truly appreciate your feedback.

Gradelink - Outstanding Product

Our teachers were very happy when we changed over to Gradelink. They were able to very easily make the transfer from the product we were using. They love how easy and logical it is.

Pros

Very easy to use. Set up was also very easy. Support is OUTSTANDING! Love the text and phone features.

Cons

Don't really have anything that I don't like about the software.

We're glad you switched to Gradelink, too, Andrea! And we love that it's working so well for you.

MCS-Gradelink review

Very Good.

Pros

Integration process, ease of use and the facilitating of training videos divided into sections that are concise and informative.

Cons

I would like to see more options to integrate other applications, such as, quizlet, nearpod, kahoot, quickbooks, and be able to upload medical and other history information for students.

With all the choices out there for SISs, we're thrilled you chose Gradelink, Evelyn! Thank you for sharing what integrations you'd like to see added because it helps us understand our schools' needs.