Gurucan Reviews - Page 3

RD

Rob D.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Made My Programme Delivery Simple

Its been great to use so far and hopefully the functionality will improve in the coming weeks and months to fix a few of the bugs.

Pros

Using Gurucan has allowed me to easily deliver my coaching programme to my clients with the exercise.in between sessions. It is really easy to use for 'non techy' people like me.

Cons

For me the platform would be improved if there was a greater ability to install more response boxes on the lessons where clients can answer and respond to the exercises. Many of my exercises require many different things to be responded to inside the exercises and the lessons only have one area for clients to respond which isn't ideal and results in many of my clients forgetting to respond or skipping over questions.

Constantine (Kaan) B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Gurucan takes my courses on mobile

I was amazed how easy it is to publish my courses online with Gurucan. Almost zero technical learning curve and amazingly responsive support.

Pros

I love that my students can use a dedicated mobile app to access my courses.

Cons

I wish Gurucan had more integrations with other software I use and I would like the marketing automations to be more flexible with more triggers and actions.

Rohin D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great App for a Non-Coder

My business is online training. I have used a few LMS and Gurucan certainly brings something fresh and modern. I like the fact that it is easy to use and create courses, quizzes, challenges, and also offers private chat with students. I also love Gurucan has email and marketing automation built inside it. On top of all that it has mobile app. My members would definitely love the fact that they can take classes using their mobiles.

Pros

I have been using LearnDash and a shopping cart app to run courses and I'm constantly having issues that are beyond my skill set to fix. Both apps are also far more powerful than I need. Courses are not yet a big income creator for me, but I'm interested in building out that part of my business, but have shied away from it because managing the technology is overwhelming and paying somebody to do it is not currently in my budget. While not as customizable as LearnDash, the ease of use and the ability to do everything I need to do within Gurucan (aside from some of videos staying with Vimeo). I'm so energized to get things switched over and get comfortable with the new platform. Thanks to the team for the great product!!!

Cons

Nothin as such I see. Its simply awesome

VW

Victor W.

Really interesting option for Teachable and Thinkific

So far seems easy to use and super powerful platform. I am migrating from Thinkific which is a lot sexier but also costs a lot more. And does not offer the range of features and tools I am being offered so it is like an ENTIRE ecosystem to deal with students inside of the platform. Really promising!

Pros

Software has a lot to offer and a lot of features are promising like webinar, message users inside the platform, homework etc. Your e-learning course also works on Android and iOS cell phones so this is definitely a plus. They also have a roadmap section where you can downvote or upvote features you like/dislike. Really interesting. https://roadmap.gurucan.com

Cons

The system does not seem super polished right now. There are some minor bugs here and there but the team seems to be responsive and polite. So it seems the product is super promising!

Atte K.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Perfect tool for running a small professional consultancy training groups

A+++. I'm really liking the customizability of the tool, the multitude of features for my every problem. It's been a smooth sailing and I look forward to staying with Gurucan for years.

Pros

Gurucan is a versatile platform equipping me with tools for offering courses and training classes for my customers in automated manner. The support team is great and always there to back me up. The platform is feature rich with the built-in CRM, LMS, Landing page builder & the mobile app - just great. There's also a custom option of getting a white label mobile app (!!!) which is very exceptional.

Cons

There's not much to dislike, at least with my brief period of starting up with the platform. The platform works great, their support team is beyond great and the feature kit is bar none - the main problem I've had has to do with navigating the product but that's kind of positive since the amount of features is breathtaking. Just takes a lot of effort to learn your way through the whole tool.

AS

Aryan S.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Time to be a guru

Gurucan has a video focused approach to teaching which is perfectly in sync with modern times as most people hate going through heaps of text. Inclusion of webinar is a unique idea and all this works perfect on the mobile app which functions like a charm. support is responsive and that is a real plus while setting up your courses. The generous limits (or can say unlimited) students is really appreciable

Pros

Multiple unique features such as built in webinar platform, emails, landing page, memberships and on top of all that - a responsive app for both iOS and Android.

Cons

not a cons per se but i believe this is the same with most (if not all) LMS solutions. Although both paypal and stripe are options, we can only connect one with the account and not different gateway options for different countries / students

HK

Hiren K.

Financial Services, self-employed

My GURUCAN EXPERIENCE...

Till now my overall experience is fine and I am satisfied with the platform and look forward for more updates as per their Roadmap. Now that I have started using the same I will look for a while and have a hands on experience and then will make further comments on the platform

Pros

First, I used TRIAL VERSION and now I have subscribed GURUCAN SERVICES. It was a great experience and I was delighted with the features and functionalities available on the platform. It's really nice, easy and convenient option for all the online course co ordinators. Also from USER point of view its very easy and comfortable and have multiple access option for e.g Mobile, Tablet and Desktop. It has really good membership functionalities which take care of all the admin work related to it and also keep in touch with them through email and push notifications. This is the avesome feature since it directly communicates with the Users.

Cons

Some security features with respect to course material needs to be addressed. Other is device specific login should be considered. Further integration with Gmail is missing. The quiz results should be downloadable. Few other features can added to quizzes for better quality Since GURUCAN is just at the initial stage, I expect it will grow and make itself better to lead the e-learning industry.

RK

Ravi Kumar N.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Best all-in-one platform to create online courses

Awesome. I meet most of my needs

Pros

This is the perfect all-in-one platform to create online courses i found so far. Besides having s a ton of features that you just don't find in other services. 1. This probably is the only only course tool out that stands out in every aspect of online courses 2. The ability to send auto geerated emails, User management in the app, Mobile app with easy login is outstanding

Cons

Would be better if this app has additional payment features (Indian) like Gpay etc...coz most of the people don't hold cards.

GO

Gary O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

GuruCAN!

Really great! Features Support Price - are all awesome

Pros

For the most part, its super easy to use. Also, the admin panel functions super fast, which makes a difference when making lots of changes. Mobile app out of the box is cool - as there's no other content there just my course. No other teachers. Nothing. Which is really cool. Can use a lot of different features within the courses too. Whitelabel web, great support, challenges to run alongside the course, set different chat groups for different groups/users/courses, marketing/engagement automations. And a white label app option! We get a lot!

Cons

It would be great if there were how to videos for everything - but I understand this is new and these things can take time. The support team are great via live chat anyway so anything I'm not sure about they've been helping me with. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Some aspects of the admin panel can be improved - but nothing that seriously affects anything - I think the admin panel is strong.

Laura C.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Game Changer to Online Course Offering!

I've struggled to find an online course program that did everything at a cost I could afford. This fits the bill!

Pros

This software was easy to set up and implement. The process of set-up was so concise that I was able to create an SOP from it.

Cons

My only issue (but not a deal breaker by any means) is that I can only have one "school." Having multiple schools could be beneficial. However, the unlimited course allowance makes this easy to work around.

Osama K.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Well thought out and extensive LMS

Some things are in beta, but there is a huge potential in the extra features.

Pros

Gurucan is a very fast and polished system for selling online courses. I like the Stripe integration and quiz function. The user interface is nice and pretty easy to use. It has a lot of neat features like challenges and reporting. It has mobile apps for both Android and iPhone.

Cons

A self attendance system that allows student to mark their attendance would be really helpful for live classes. Custom mobile app seems quite expensive.

It can.

I generally think it is good value for me as someone who is on a single payment lifetime deal. I hope the platform will mature with time, however in its current state, it is useable. I'm sure im going to need to contact the support team for minor things and from what I've heard they are responsive. Oppertunity to be really great, but right now its just decent.

Pros

I got this software as a lifetime deal, so 'my' value for money is very good. I have worked with similar systems in the past, and so far this one is pretty nice.

Cons

It takes a while to figure it all out, there are some issues that im still not sure how to fix. I feel like its in beta at the moment, but its promising.

MF

Mark F.

An Impressive Online Course Creation Platform

Overall Gurucan is a great online course creation tool that I highly recommend. I really think with the improvements suggested and implemented, it will be a real winner!

Pros

I'm really impressed at all of the features Gurucan has built in to one platform. They have online course creation, bundles, email marketing and more! The team is very responsive with responding to support enquiries and they are open to receiving feedback on how they can improve their platform. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start selling an online course.

Cons

The biggest con would have to be the layout while you're inside a course. There isn't a list of each lesson on the side of the screen to show you all of the lessons in the course. You're only able to click next lesson but you can't go back to the previous lesson - it would be better if you could mark the lesson as completed. And there isn't a progress bar to show you how much progress you've made inside the course.

Rhealyn M.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Really handy tool for creating online courses and membership programs!

Pros

With Gurucan, the platform is user-friendly. I really like that it is intuitive to use and quick to create courses. Another bonus in this system is the ability to set-up community that drives engagement of learners. Not only that, being able to create membership program is superb!

Cons

If Zoom can be integrated sooner, this will really be handy. But this is least of a concern for me as the webinar functionality is also a bonus in Gurucan.

Gurucan Gives You Full-Featured Online Courses

Pros

Lots of great things to like about this as they've packed this full of features. Things that stand out from other LMS platforms: - Group and one-on-one chats with students. They can be public or paid. - Mobile-focused. While others are focused on desktop, Gurucan is one that focuses on Mobile. - Blog area for me to put extra documents and any news to share - Email automation tools built-in

Cons

Would like a bit more customization when it comes to the desktop UI/UX. The mobile focus is great, but also need a desktop version that is just as great.

Kerushan G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Gurucan > Kajabi + Disciple

Very intuitive interface - works quickly and easily.

Pros

It captures everything needed to build out a community for learning and knowledge sharing.

Cons

There are some features like Webinars still in beta.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Pros

I lately stumbled upon Gurucan whilst searching for a system to organize several of my customer's on the internet training courses. It had the ideal balance of functions that works terrific for instructors as well as masters that currently have a considerable variety of complying with on their area social networks as well as generate income from the involvement. It's not simply any kind of finding out administration system. Still, a complete collection of devices like a mobile application for discovering points on the move, an integrated CRM, Products Administration for your training courses, webinars, posts, and also obstacles, provides or upsells administration, advertising and marketing automation, therefore a lot more being developed inside the platform.

Cons

ABOUT PAYMENT GATEWAY BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY AN OPTION EITHER PAYPAL OR STRIPE

NM

Nate M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Excellent solution for adding value to clients

Pros

Gurucan has made my life easier by providing a simple solution to content-production. I was able to create high-quality content for my clients using it, as well as offer them the ability to partake in its membership software with no headache at all. It's also great that Gurucan is an alternative to costlier and more complicated services like Kajabi.

Cons

not that many homework types which causes diffifulty.

LS

Leah S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Brilliant for content creators

Overall Gurucan is a brilliant new platform for professionals who create content and want to engage with their followers/members in one platform that caters for all of their business needs. From CRM to opportunity to build courses and talk to members in chats. Even though there is plenty more potential for improvements, I cannot recommend it enough! Worth it!

Pros

- easy to use - offers endless configurations of pricing and packages - very responsive support team - plenty of features - great ability to white label! - offers app as well - sweet!

Cons

- it needs more abilities to configure headings - it needs more settings for the rich text, including more fonts, so people can really go further with their branding and use their branding fonts etc. - waiting for Webinars to be fully functional + appear on the app - not simply in Beta, as I have tons of these and I'm itching to publish them - course certificates still in the road map for development

ML

Maria Laura P.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

GuruCan is what I always Wanted!

My experience has been very good, it is practical, professional and allowed me to give a better image to clients.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use despite not knowing programming

Cons

For the sale of products is a little unfriendly

Ruby V.

An affordable all-in-one Learning Management System

I can create courses intuitively and the results look nice.

Pros

It provides a mobile app. This is a very important feature in today's LMS requirements.

Cons

The UI for course admin is a bit clunky, but they said they would revamp the UI later this year. Besides, it's not essential.

DF

David F.

Why Gurucan is different

I can deliver my course material like video courses and audobooks book through my own branded app! This is the future of course consumption.

Pros

Here's what makes this software different from the rest of the elearning apps. This software competes with Kajabi, Mighty Networks, Teachable etc... But only Mighty Networks and Gurucan has a white label brandable app offering. And Mighty Networks charges an arm and a leg for their brandable app. Gurucan costs about as much as Kajabi, but with Gurucan you can create unlimited courses for one price. Kajabi you have to keep paying more with the increasing courses you create.

Cons

As of this writing, the website and landing page editor need more functionality.

Raymond S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Impressive, versatile e-learning software!

These guys have only worked on this for about a year. Their support response is fast and friendly and they are listening to their customers.

Pros

I’m very impressed with all the versatile tools Gurucan has to offer. Once you get used to the logic for adding and formatting content, it is quite easy. Video upload is fast, and to my pleasant surprise, embedding videos from Alugha worked like a charm, as well as embedding from publit.io.

Cons

The only one that did not work was embedding from Spotlightr videos, but that appears to be on the roadmap. Unlimited users/courses and possibility to get customer menus in any language in the future makes this a no brainer at this price.

Damien W.

Computer Software, self-employed

All in One Solution

I've been updating a course that I hosted in Wordpress with Gurucan. It's been good so far!

Pros

Lots of features! I like that they have an app. They also were a big help in getting SSL setup on my domain that points to Gurucan.

Cons

Some issues with the rich text editor. For example. code snippets are sometimes spaced out too much. I haven't contacted support yet.

DB

David B.

Computer Software, self-employed

Gurucan is a winner!

I have been looking for a good LMS for a long time. One that I would not need to pay out the nose for and Gurucan is the winner! I am able to easily setup my courses and make them available to my users.

Pros

Gurucan has all of the features you need to have a successful online school or course offering.

Cons

So far I have found nothing that I do not like.