Lillio Logo

Child care app for center management, parent communication.

Lillio Reviews - Page 6

3,608 reviews

MG

Miranda G.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Hi MaMa App Review

Hi MaMa benefits the retention of parents, this application keeps the parents informed of their child’s hour to hour achievements for the school day, this helps the parents feel connected to their children and gives these a sense of ease knowing what their child is up to all day and that is very rewarding for a parent!

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and mostly self explanatory, this application is easy even for the beginner user which is amazing.

Cons

Sometimes the application takes awhile to send to parents depending on how they are using it, sometimes emails take longer to send then opening up the application.

AH

Alexandria H.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Best way to stay connected with our kids

My daughters father and i are separated, he lives in California and we are in Las Vegas. This app is very crucial for us so that he also feels connected to our LO. I think every preschool should use this as it really makes up feel comfortable that we know what our LO is doing all day. And it helps to know that the teachers take the time to pay attention to each child and upload each ones daily information! Best app ever!!!

Pros

I live that i get hourly updates of what’s going on at school. I get emergency messages, as needed. I don’t have to keep a million pieces of paper, i can always find EVERTHING from the teachers in the app. And the pictures are the BEST!!

Cons

i really have nothing bad to say about the app! Even my daughter asks to see it just so she can show me what she did that day!

SH

Sabrina H.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

Good App

I like this app. It gives an outline of the child's day and also areas where caregivers and teachers can give specific updates for your child.

Pros

Easy to use, and daily updates are seamless. I like that I can message the teacher and/or the director all in the app. I also enjoy the ability to share pictures.

Cons

There are a few things that could improve the user experience. It would be great to only message the teacher (not require the director as well). It would also be neat to like or love pictures/video shared.

LH

Lauren H.

Public Relations and Communications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Love the visual updates throughout the day

I love that my daycare had this app setup for us parents. It’s a wonderful way to stay connected with our children and see what they’re up to each day.

Pros

Seeing photos and videos of what my child is up to throughout the day is my favourite part of the app (especially during the pandemic where participating in their class activities is currently restricted as a precaution). The updates help me feel connected to my daughter while I’m at work. We love looking at the pictures together after she gets home and she’ll tell me all about the activities from the day.

Cons

I would love the ability to connect with the parents of other children in my child’s class so we could arrange play dates.

DB

Diesheka B.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Love Love Hi Mama

With our Preschool using Hi Mama it has cut down on our printing bill, and increased our enrollment with students. Parents tell us they LOVE that they can look at the app while at work instead of waiting til the end of the day to see how their student day was!!

Pros

Our Preschool LOVES Hi Mama! Parents enjoy the videos, communication from the teachers, and how they are able to see when their infants have been fed and eaten.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I don’t like about Hi Mama

JB

Jill B.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

HiMama Review

This app helps with the record keeping of the child's day (which is a requirement), saves papers and searching for the papers to update them. It can be updated from any tablet.

Pros

Good support and beginning training from the company. Inexpensive tablets can be purchased to start up in center. Easy to use and keep parents informed of their child's day. Great for sending photos of the child especially to give new parent's peace of mind of their child's first day in childcare. Parents can share with app with grandparents and other family members so they can see the child's development. App can be downloaded on phone instead of a tablet.

Cons

The inexpensive tablet cannot easily put the photos in the HiMama app.

DJ

Danieal J.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

All Establishments Involving Children NEEDS this APP!!

This app provides a peace of mind, in knowing what your child is doing throughout the day. I recommended this app to teachers and summer camp directors so parents can be more aware and receive a better format in receiving weekly invoices.

Pros

As a parent, This app provides the most effective source of communication and awareness of your child and their children productivity. I'm able to contact my child's teachers before, during, and after school hours.

Cons

Behavior charts are misleading and might not reflect the child accurate behavior. Some daily reports are not updated in real time.

MW

Megan W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Solid, Detailed Program

Overall, it’s a good program. Much more efficient than attempting to read a log book everyday whilst also trying to put your child into his/her snowsuit and pack up their backpack to leave for the day.

Pros

I like that I can track exactly what my child does at daycare on the daily, what he has for lunch so we can ensure we don’t make the same thing for dinner, and how long he naps for which gives us a heads up as to whether he’s going to be grouchy during the witching hour before bed.

Cons

I don’t like that I signed up for text notifications and I have never once received one. Also, things are quite delayed. I don’t get email notifications until quite a while after they’re sent. And I sometimes don’t get the daily report until 8pm.

CP

Cole P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great app

Overall experience is great. Keeps me informed and up to date with everything I need to know about my child.

Pros

Great feedback about daily happenings. Quick and easy messaging response. Easy to navigate.

Cons

Applying re-occurring push notifications about Supplies that need to be brought. Sometimes we forget about the supplies that are requested for our child because they happen early in the day. Informing users a few times through the day could eliminate the possibility that they are forgotten by the end of the day, for the next morning.

AK

Adrijana K.

Education Management, self-employed

Can’t imagine not having it!

Easy to keep up with what my child is doing without having to phone the daycare.

Pros

Absolutely love everything about this app - how easy it is to use, to communicate with my child’s daycare providers, to check what my child was up to during the day (naps, diapers, food, play), to see patterns over time, and most of all, to see photos of my child!

Cons

I don’t like that I have to wait until the report is finalized to see information pertaining to food and sleep, would like to see it as other features - as soon as it’s entered.

CC

Courtney C.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

HiMama

HiMama has made communicating with educators stress free.

Pros

The thing I liked most about HiMama was how easy it was to communicate with the educators.

Cons

The only thing I didn’t like about HiMama was that I couldn’t save my login information for some reason. So I had to manually login each time.

TC

Tara C.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

HiMama

Overall, I have had a great experience using HiMama. I am able to get updates, communicate with teachers and see what my daughter is doing at school.

Pros

I really enjoy that I am able to get updates and pictures throughout the day of my child during school. It is great to be able to see what activities she is doing and to see her interact with her friends.

Cons

I do not like that the report is not finalized until the end of the day and I am not able to see how long she napped until the report is finalized.

JC

Joy C.

HiMama Review

Love everything about it.

Pros

I liked the way it made our center run more efficient. Both for our center and parents.

Cons

It took some learning by trial and error

DC

Donna C.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Watching Progress of our LovedOnes

The difference from one Daycare to another and whether our G Grandson is getting the best teaching and social skills.

Pros

Daily pictures Seeing our Great Grandson interact with other babies and teachers relieved our concern of him entering a Daycare at such an early age. Logan has learned to get along with others and learn various skills appropriate for his age. We see the bulletins of minor accidents, how the staff looked after Logan and were assured they knew what steps to take to alleviate any problems. The most precious part is the smiles on the babies faces! They are having fun while learning various skills, the most important is making new friends.

Cons

software is great. Perhaps training staff to take pictures of children from the front of thei activity, so we can see not only the activity but the looks on their faces as well.

CS

Carmen S.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Great App

I know when my children are learning and having fun and if they have any issues at daycare. It helps me see also wha they are eating a regular basis as they are fussy. And also the app keeps me up to date with anything I need to do with the daycare such as special events.

Pros

I enjoy seeing my children’s activities throughout the day and that 8 can easily communicate with their teachers and center.

Cons

The only issue I have had on a directors point of view is that when I get my weekly results, it always says that no pictures were sent out and we always send them out on a daily basis .

JS

Jennifer S.

Save Precious Time with Himama

I love being able to check that my staff is completing their health checks and filling out their paperwork correctly. It makes supervision easier because everyone is more likely to fill everything out completely and with the design of the software, being concise is easy. My parents love it! They love the pictures and videos most but most find the food tracking very helpful.

Pros

My favorite component is having copies of past documents at your fingertips. There is no more searching for the daily sheet or roster in the dumpster! It’s all always just right there!

Cons

I wish it could be used even if the internet goes down. I get cranky when we have to go back to paper.

AP

Allyson P.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

HiMama gives me peace of mind

Pros

I love that I can stay up to date on my daughter when she's at school during the day. From what, when and how much she eats to the activities she does throughout the day, I feel like I'm in the know from the moment I drop her off to the time I pick her up at the end of the day. I especially love that her teachers can send us photos and videos so we can actually see her in real time. As a working mom, I can't praise this app enough for giving me peace of mind.

Cons

I have no cons. This app has been such a blessing for us. I have other friends that get written reports at the of the day - I can't imagine having to wait all day for these kinds of updates.

AB

Ayana B.

Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

A Mama’s Opinion

My overall experience has just been ok. If I’m being candid, I was a user with Brightwheel prior to using HiMama and I found that App to be far more superior than this one. If the App does more than what my experience has been thus far, I have not been introduced to it. With that said, I do enjoy receiving pictures throughout the day, highlighting what my child is doing from playing, to painting, baking and other daycare activities. It gives me an idea of how her day is going and also gives Mommy some peace of mind.

Pros

I like the alerts that I receive letting me know that a new update has been posted.

Cons

I don’t really see any other uses for it except receiving pictures but maybe that has to do with how much the administrator is utilizing the App. I also don’t like how you can’t share photos.

TR

Taylor R.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Hi Mama app review

communication was big for me and with this app you get all the communication needed

Pros

First I would like to start off with I went from a child care Center who did not have an app before to one that did. I was very intrigued with the app and thought it was a great idea, I love the fact they can communicate with you whether it be needing something more for your child or simply showing the child’s progress and sending pictures I love it. I potty trained my child, and it was a bit of a struggle so I was a little worried about when she got to day care. This app allowed them to communicate with me when used the potty so I knew. It allowed me to see what she was eating, when she was sleeping what kind of day she was having in general and I love that.

Cons

I personally don’t have anything bad to say about this app

ML

Melissa L.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Great App for Parents!

Pros

HiMama is an easy way to stay in touch with my child's daycare during the day. The center uploads photos that are available to me instantly. I love the push notification on my phone letting me know a new photo is available, and it really brightens my day. I also love that I can add my spouse and mom to a list of people that get the photo in an email, so they are always in the loop. Great software!

Cons

An archive of photos would be nice. I'm not sure the app will allow me to view very old photos.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great app for childcare providers

HiMama makes entering data very easy and you can always go back and review old data

Pros

I used HiMama when I worked in a daycare it helps to keep documentation on the kids day as you go. Diaper change times, eating times nap times and lengths these updates are sent in real time to parents so they know what’s going on as it happens. I absolutely love HiMama & feel every day are provider should use this app.

Cons

I personally have never experienced any problems while using the HiMama app so in my options there are no cons.

WB

Wendy B.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

At my Finger tips

Being a household of full-time parents, its hard to know you could miss a phone call or text regarding your child, its hard enough being away from him all day, and having the guilt of not being able to stay home with him, this product has eased my way and made me feel like I can see or ask questions about him anytime. I love HiMama

Pros

This product is a life saver to me! Having the accessibility at anytime is vital to me, I can easily look at my sons progress during his daily activities, hows hes behaving in class or even if the Teachers are needing a quick question for me. So happy that my Sons daycare went live with HiMama ☺

Cons

I can honestly say I haven't had any issues or thing I can say I don't like about the software.

JM

Jennifer M.

Overall, a good software and love that I can get the daily reports for my kids electronically.

Pros - getting pictures of the daily activities, knowing what my kids eat in a day and how much and what was offered even if they didn't eat it. Being notified if diapers/wipes, etc are needed, however a couple days notice of "running low" might be good as I sometimes forget to bring the item on the following day care day, especially if it's over a weekend. I do love the emails that we receive through...

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Nice app to keep track of your child's day

Pros

I like that we get the daily updates, it shows usually a picture of the child doing the activity, and then what they did that day, and what they ate and how long they napped for, etc.

Cons

I know times are busy for the daycare staff, so not always can they put an update on the app. but I guess the con is, if i make a comment on in the app, i don't get notified if the comment was sent to my child... it would be nice to maybe know that the comment i made about a picture or something was relayed to the child.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

very user friendly

Pros

I like the way i can give access to different personals and different rights to different persons. I can see what my son is doing whole day with continuous updates of photo/video. I can message his care provider and get message from his care provider. Any other updates related to him is centered at one place. I don't need to dig/search my email box for any updates from his care provider.

Cons

I didn't explore this app too much so I am not sure if this feature is already present. I would like to categorize notifications. I don't like to get all notification for his regular photo/video upload. but on the other hand I would like to receive notification for critical information. for e.g. information for some upcoming event, child sickness etc. so if I turn off notification from app I dont get any notification.