All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

A+ For iGradePlus

So far so good.

Pros

It's convenient and easy to use. It's convenient and easy to use. It's convenient and easy to use.

Cons

I have not found any cons so far. I have not found any cons so far. I have not found any cons so far.

Super Easy to Use Grade Program

An amazing program. I a seriously considering buying the Premium Subscription.

Pros

The color representation of failing students in a grid is amazing. This way you can check with one look if too many students are failing your class. Also, the communication tools for teacher/parents communication are great.

Cons

None that I can think off, that I would call a problem.

iGradePlus Review

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is. It is easy to navigate through.

Cons

There have been several times where I am not able to access iGrade due to some sort of issue with the system itself.

easy to use

Pros

easy to create assignments across multiple classes, can view students grades in multiple classes at once

Cons

Can not create reports easily, can not change grade from main screen must hit edit button first before changing grade

Great program

Pros

Easy to use, love the program and how it tracks for you. Takes all the guess work out of grading. Wonderful

Cons

I have no complaints. This is a great program. Customer service is kind and friendly. No issues at all

iGradePlus for Teachers

Easy to use and not difficult to understand.

Pros

It was easy to get started with the software program.

Cons

Having less options for reports. It would be helpful to be able to print full reports for individuals as well as for the class.

Love iGrade!

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to understand for this first year teacher!

Cons

I haven't had any problems so far with iGrade.

Grades Plus More!

Pros

-Covers all basic information needed for a school: attendance, grades and student records. -It can be used as a Learning Management Systems for tests and general curriculum -The software is able to generate progress reports, grades and transcripts.

Cons

- There is no simple grade report to execute.

Great program!

IGradePlus is very user-friendly and has great customer support. I was not satisfied with the eschool grade book system in my school and this program gives me much more control over my gradebook.

Pros

It's easy to use and make keeping track of grades easy.

Cons

If I have to change a student's homeroom class the data doesn't move with the student.

iGradePlus

My overall experience with iGradePlus is great.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use. This software keeps everything organized well.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it does not have a convenient place to upload documents.

Thanks for the review Ms. Nelson. We should be releasing an update later this week that allows teachers to upload documents to classes that can be shared with students, parents, and other staff members.

Great Gradebook

Pros

This grade book is very customizable, affordable, and works for many different needs. Also has many different grade scale abilities, including Letter Grades and other features. Versatile and easy.

Cons

Overall, the one thing I would like to see is the abilty to enter letter grades for assignment scores.

It's always handy to have a tool to keep your student records organized.

Pros

It offers so many customizable features. Lots of options to work with. Use what you like, don't what you don't.

Cons

As great as it is to have so many options, I felt a little overwhelmed by all the choices. Might it be quicker to just jot notes on a class list page?

Good tool for teachers

Pros

As a teacher I found this software extremely helpful. The best part of this product is the gradebook. It makes inputting and tracking student grades so much easier.

Cons

The software worked as advertised. I dont have any complaints.

First Time Teacher

Pros

I like that I could figure things out without having to bother my colleagues.

Cons

Sometimes I get confused, but I usually figure it out.

iGrade Plus Review

Very beneficial. Very satisfied

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. Good quality page, with clear instructions. It is free or affordable. Thank you!

Cons

I think this product is awesome. I am not an expert, but I really didn't find anything that I liked least.

The administration, staff and faculty use this program daily.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and much reliable for information storage. All of it, I have not had a problem with it and I am so glad it has such great tools.

Cons

I would like to see money management software for the tuition that both the student could make payments or be set on auto pay and the financial department can keep track of finances.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.