All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

Great tool for educators

Overall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.

Pros

The quick response is wonderful when I have a question.

Cons

The biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.

Switching to Igradeplus has been a great choice for our school

This is a very affordable, yet effective way to manage our student's grades, attendance, registration. We have had it for almost a year and it has been very helpful!

Pros

About a year and a half ago our school had been using another online grade book that caused us one headache after another. After switching to Igradeplus, many of the problems from before have vanished. It is very reliable and easy to use. At our school we have many different teachers logging in and entering grades and attendance, so having a software that is straight forward and fast is a must. And...

Cons

The only search feature is the browser's "Command+F" or "Control+F"option. Normally this works alright, but there have been many times when we look for a student and the browser's search option hasn't been able to locate the student.

iPlus for Education

I just love the gradebook. It never fails to load and it does not lose information.

Pros

I love that I can set assignments for me students and enter grades and it automatically gives me the grade for the class. I also love the feature where I can share this information with the parents on a weekly basis. I love that everything is in one place and both the student and parent can look anytime to see where they are at and what they need to do better.

Cons

Dates can't automatically be populated to fit a school week to I have to write them myself.

User friendly program

Pros

Very easy to use and you are able to customize grade scale and categories. Students are able to see their grades and you can make notes on grades when entered (if they lost points for something you can state why). But, they will have to click on the note to see it.

Cons

You can break your classes down by semester, but you have to keep that particular gradebook active if you want to use the same students again. Once you archive a gradebook then you have to re-enter all your students. It will not let you archive an individual class, you have to archive the Gradebook.

Great System!

I have enjoyed years of using iGradePlus. The program covers more of the day to day teacher logs , attendance, and grade management processes than any I have ever used. I love the communication it allows between teachers and parents as well.

Pros

This software is easy to use and manages a variety of tasks in the classroom. I can easily attach messages for parents, and they have access to student progress as well. This is a very helpful part of IGrade's online system.

Cons

This software is, of course, technology based. There is the occasional technical difficulty.

I Grade Plus Review

Pros

I enjoy using this gradebook to keep track of my classroom assessments/assignments. I am able to grade assignments daily with the use of this gradebook. It is easy to use and great to monitor students' learning.

Cons

I find it difficult to figure out how to weigh the different categories such as classwork, homework, quizzes, etc. I have to follow my school's policy on the weight of grades and I usually have difficulty figuring out how to change it on iGradePlus

Best Overall Grading System

I love that if and when I have any questions, the tech support is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS helpful. They answer my email questions very quickly and I am always VERY SATISFIED!!! THANK YOU :-)

Pros

What I love most about his program is that it was easy to set up, easy to add grades for the students, and love the programs ability to generate report cards. It is also great to keep the parents in the loop with the mainstream and sending messages.

Cons

I have yet to find anything wrong with this program.

iGradePlus: Intuitive and Smart

Pros

As I was introduced to iGradePlus last school year, I found it easy to use and logical to troubleshoot when I had a question. For example, the process of creating new assignments and entering scores can be done easily from different windows along the way. Moving from class to class is simple in iGrade because the pages are not over-filled with links causing the user to have to search as long for a logical link. This simple set up allows a user to learn the platform quickly and become comfortable in just a few uses.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet.

Use of iGrade Plus as a gradebook for Homeschool class

Wonderful

Pros

I am an independently contracted teacher for a number of large homeschool co-ops in my area. I use iGrade as a way to record student grades and communicate with parents and students throughout the year. I am very satisfied with this product and am impressed by how often they update the program with improvements which are easily learned. The technical support is prompt and phenomenal.

Cons

I thought the software was great and there is little I could complain about it. Maybe the only drawback is that I am not able to fully utilize communication tools with students but that is probably because I have not really tried all that hard.

We started with iGrade in 2015 when it was still beta. It has been a great, user friendly program.

Ease of use and affordability.

Pros

It's ease of use and the personal and quick attention from the program writer himself with any questions we have. I can email customer support anytime and he will get back to me that day, usually within hours. He is also readily available to our teachers and has listened to our suggestions for improvement. Our teachers as well as our counselors, who reference iGrade for attendance and grades, have all expressed how pleased they are with the program.

Cons

Any cons were minor and usually concerned features that were still in the works. Customer support was quick to respond to our concerns and kept us updated as to when new features would be rolling out.

iGradePlus Review 2020

Support was wonderful when I had an issue. This type of gradebook works for me and my program because I am not a "typical" program. I have students from 3 different school corporations and if I need to communicate with parents/Guardians I can through the gradebook email as well as send out a code for the parents to see the assignments and their student's grades.

Pros

It was free or cheap enough to buy to use for what I needed it for.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet I have not liked about it. This will be my second year using the gradebook program.

Best Grading Tool

Everyone at my school now is using this software. I introduce it to them and they are using in their classroom.

Pros

This software makes it easier for me to get a final average for my students. Each category is weighted different which is why this tool is great. It average the categories and then give me a final average.

Cons

So fare this software is great. I have not upgraded and is just using the free version.

Great Product

No problems with this software at all. The response from the support team is very fast, to the point and spot on for any issues that may pop up. WE have not had any problems with this software or platform.

Pros

Easy to use, fast learning curve and very informative

Cons

None, no cons yet. Easy to use. Fast learning curve

Highly recommend

Pros

As a small school, we needed a product that could meet our needs and budget. iGrade Plus offers multiple plans and can be customized. The staff easily adapted to the new product last year. Parents are more active than they were with our previous product. Customer service is prompt and is one of my favorite features of iGrade Plus.

Cons

We would like a way to contact parents via text. At this time, this feature seems unavailable, but I believe it is in development.

AWESOME SERVICE!

IT WAS AWESOME AND FANTASTIC

Pros

THE GRADEBOOK SOFTWARE IS AWESOME FOR A FREE SERVICE!

Cons

NOT ALL PARTS ARE NOT FREE.BUT IT STILL WORKS!

Easiest Gradebook Ever!

This software makes the mundane tasks of teaching so much easier. I can use it anywhere at any time. It is an excellent product.

Pros

iGrade plus is excellent with an abundance of features that make keeping track of students grading, attendance and behavior. I am also easily able to share this information with my students and their guardians. Software is very userfriendly and the customer service support is outstanding.

Cons

No cons at all! Easy to use and cost-effective

Good product!

Overall, igrades is easy to use, and works well. I just hope the company will add a way to categorize students.

Pros

I use igrades everyday at work. The site is super easy to navigate, and I really appreciate the upgraded features that were added to the attendance log.

Cons

One thing that I would really like to see is some way to categorize students. In our system we have students from multiple school sites. We have used little tricks by editing the students name and adding school acronyms so we can distinguish which school a student is at. But it would be extremely helpful if there was an option to categorize students by school site.

Thinkers Cottage Teacher

Overall I like the program and find it to be very useful.

Pros

I find that it is very useful tool for myself and my students. I like a lot of the changes that you have recently put into place.

Cons

I find that adjusting the rubric seems a little challenging to find. And would like the option for applying an extra credit category that would bring it above the 100% total. Also, I find that there seems to be a glitch when trying to email the parents and students. It seems that I can go into that drop down but it does not include the parents unless I take the extra step to click on their tab. Seems like an unnecessary step.

Troubleshooting and corrections by maker

Easy to transition and great communication with technical support.

Pros

There have been significant upgrades made since we started using this software and it has been great. The ease of use and the technical support team have made the transition to iGrade amazing. Any question or suggestion for the program is reviewed and a response with instructions or corrections is usually within 2 hours.

Cons

Not having an option to archive classes who are no longer on campus, but I think they're working on it.

Excellent and Easy!

This software works all the time makes my job easier and it’s convenient to use I can use it anywhere at anytime.

Pros

Always works never slow easy to navigate. This product allows me flexibility and ease-of-use it is up-to-date constantly and provides great security for when I need it.

Cons

I really enjoy the software there is nothing I do not like about it. It is always in use has never crashed I’m always able to log on able to switch between screens easily.

iGradePlus, a SIS like no other

Pros

iGradePlus is the best student information system we have used. Every aspect of iGradePlus just makes perfect sense. In the rare instances we need customer support, we receive a response and solution within a few hours. We highly recommend iGradePlus!

Cons

No cons! iGradePlus is constantly working to bring new features and if specific features are needed, iGradePlus will work with you to make these features available.

Enjoying Igrade

Pros

I can monitor instructors' classes and student's grades from one location. Inputting comments and copying assignments. This is an easy setup tool for instructors who have little time to do so. If we ever have a problem, it always get fix immediately or someone respond to us immediately. Thanks Igrade!! Continue satisfying my students and instructors.

Cons

nothing I like it and I don't have a problem

Positive experience.

I can easily grade my students and provide access for my parents to check their child's grade. It makes it easier to record grades, and communicate with parents.

Pros

The different feature it offers. Parent communication portal is a nice feature and the parents use it a lot. I like being able to have the freedom to create my grade book like I want it. I like how I can color code the classes.

Cons

It is hard to make a basic , class list in report. It is too complex to make a report. It like to send a progress report and sometimes send out a missing work report. There never seems to be the exact report I want to make. So ease of making reports.

Easy Grader

I use to spend so much time grading papers until this software came out. I am now able to grade papers faster than ever.

Pros

I love this software because it makes my job easier. It allows me to grade tests faster than ever. I am able to focus less time on grading papers and more on what matters most. Teaching has just gotten better with iGradePlus.

Cons

No cons for this software because it has just become a teacher's best friend.

Online Gradebook

Would highly recommend this system to use. I have recommended it to many colleagues.

Pros

This is a great online gradebook. So easy to use and provides students the ability to see their grades easily.

Cons

There is really nothing that I dislike, other than sometimes I forget the steps to do something new for each semester.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.